Story Thread!

Heera Singh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gather as many chad-di-kala Sikhs as he could so that they could all think of a plan. in the end they all agreed to the MASTERLY PLAN! MWA-HA-HA-HA! neva mind...its a good guys plan so it was actually like this: BOLAY SO NIHAL! SAT SRI AKAAL!...and so off they went, according to their plan. ________

And then Paneet came into the picture!!! She jumped out from behind some bushes (wearing her "Love me, don't eat me"Peta hat, hippie-style shirt, and super cool sunglasses) as the chard-di-kala Sikhs halted to a stop in front of her. Then Paneet said war.gif

So one Singh got off his horse and said___________

(Don't mind me if that made no sense compared to the rest of the story... I'm totally lost.)

"Paneet Kaur Bhen ji! This is not the time to advertise 'Peta'. Besides, you know we Sikhs dont kill animals for our own sakes. If you want to join our army then come with us at once please. but before you do, PLEASE get rid of the Peta hat, hippie-style shirt, and the super-cool sunglasses you have and put on this Chola...Actually; You can leave the sunglasses. They look cool. Do you some for me as well? :nihungsmile: "_______________

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

_____out jumped a Mushu, (the little dragon from Mulan) and said "I'll help you all with you quest! After all...I am the one who helped Mulan save CHINA! So what do you say? Can I help you all? huh? Can I? Can I? Can I????". and the Khalsa fauj just looked at him for like 2 minutes non-stop :wub: @ .and then one of them said____

(that was a good one! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif )