Story Thread!

Heera Singh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newayz... during marching they meet K51NGH with Sinner and APDF with Faujan and KUrtas discussing summing very interesting about Princess's arguements with >Bikramjit Singh<'s best friend UntitledSingh abiout how KhalsaFauji should be part of the KhalsaFauj. while discussing this, tableji and Taksali SIngh walked past thinking "wagwannn" (in the holy words of sri kumi ji). So after this they all joined up with a goat to beat up a nang who was chilling in TavprasadSIngh;s mates backyard.

(now dats a way 2 add the members in tongue.gif )

Then aftawards a sudden storm hit the world as Fist of Fury entered the story... ohmy.gif fer kee hoya??? ......

water melon!

so kumi burst out and said "i am the evil kumi nag n dat yooo, m gonna get u guys n dat ya get mehhh, firstly, m gonna kik dis lil midget indy n knock his glasses off, n den m gonna go 2 da kingdom, n kill nama_singh n sidekik, n kidnap princess jaspal singh and we will do sum disco nang style

ya get mehhhh???"

hearing this, inderpal ran into the corners of a cave he saw which came out of nowhere. he put on his banaa on and said...

"not so fast nang kumi sihon"

but everyone laughed at him as his naala was sticking out LOL.gif

since kumi had other things to do, he decided to kidnap inderpal and make him his princess (princess inderpal singh), by first killing nama_singh and his sidekick khalsa, not to mention having princess jaspal_singh on the side, "ya get mehhh?"

our heroes back at the kingdom of weird suddenly hard a thump as the new villian entered the town with princess inderpal saying "BACHHHHHHAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO".............

the dynamic three...and rsingh decided to take out this eveil nang kumi........

so heera comes up infortn of kumi says hey im the amazing heera,

then japmans like hey dont forget me the trusty sidekick.

Then kumis like ok yeah yeah watever but wat the hell is that stink man.

Oy thats me! shouted singhstah.

then rsingh says shut up everyone listen to me play! and pulls out his insturments

in the mean time with all the long intros by the dynamic three and rsingh.

kumi had already got into his rickshaw with the two princesses, driven by none other than _____

grin.gif coz of u? lol joking

ok newayz

well lemmi do the honours to start agen :wub:

hmm lemmi fink.

As the storm collected above the mountains, Kumi, ( aww bless we always have him in our stories.. ent he cute tongue.gif ) the caveman, sat up from his normal 48 hour nap. Not knowing what was happening he woke up his girlfriend Kandola, (who was sleepin 20 metres away from kumi so dont get any ideas!!) and asked "wagwan dudette?" THen kandola walked out to check what's going on. (yes kumi tld his gf to chek for danger wacko.gif ) So as she walked out of the cave, the strom suddenly calmed down, as the evil Prince of Evil land (situated in far away world) laughed at his delight.

"YES SITA IVE FINALLY GOT YOU CLOSE 2 ME! I SHALL KIDNAP YOU!!" he said very loudly

"Wait," kandola stopped him, "you in the wrong story. This aint Ramayan this is something else?

"O damn" the giant hung his head in shame (sounds familiar? LOL ) LOL.gif

SO the giant walked off and the skies were calmer than usual. As Kandola walked back into the cave.. confused... someone grabbed her shoulder. Before she could scream for help the maniac held her mouth and flew upwards. As she sniuffed the air, she recognised the smell. Indeed anyone would recognise it. It was (...hmm who shall i have...) H4RPAL! SHOCK, HORROR! ohmy.gif :wub: @

ANyway, as he left laughing that he caught a butterfly-like lady, Kumi ran out and saw them flying away... far beyond his sight.. (well dat means he cant see em wacko.gif lol u get wot i min).

SO he prepared on hsi search for his love. He packed up all his kirpans that he kissed (hm) and set off....

... to be continued...

(damn i have sdo much time on my hands!!! :wub: )

so he finally got evrything ready, and was just about to leave . then he realised:

1) He had no transport

2)It wouldnt matter if he had transport or not because he didnt know wehere they went.

so then kumi started crying, then kissed some kirpans, then cried some more and some more. until he noticed a lightbulb lying on the floor. so he picked it up and thought, hey mabe if i rub this somehthing good will happen. he rubbed it and then heera singh jumped out. And he goes you have three wishes.

kumis wishes were_____