Story Thread!

Heera Singh

"i wish i had a pencil line on my chin"

"i wish i was a sant"

"i wish....er forgot"

SO all 3 wishes granted (WHAT IS THE 3RD WISH U ASK?! well he wished he would forget... so he did!!)

n so he forgot everything and carried on with his usual life..

Meanwhile in the evil land of H4rpalistan... H4RPAL was....

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i wish i had a pencil line on my chin"

"i wish i was a sant"

"i wish....er forgot"

SO all 3 wishes granted (WHAT IS THE 3RD WISH U ASK?! well he wished he would forget... so he did!!)

n so he forgot everything and carried on with his usual life..

Meanwhile in the evil land of H4rpalistan... H4RPAL was....[/quote

]tryin to flirt wit princess kandola... she was very beautiful and caught his eye.... he tried to seduce her with his charm but she wouldn't have any of it... one nite at dinner he decided to let her outta her prison cell so she could join him at dinner... he thought this would be a perfect opportunity to work his magic....

..But when he looked behind him, the princess was gone! She's done a runner" ohmy.gif SHOCK!HORROR! As she ran towards the main doors (lifting her long gown...) a massive door-gaurd blocked her way. He was no other than SINGHSTAH!! She let out a scream as she saw how big he was and this managed to pop his eardrums. As he fell down in pain, holding his ears, Kandola saw her chance and ran away.

SO she ran and ran... ran and ran.... ran and ran... until she got tired. She looked back, to see that niether the guard, nnor the castle were in sight. So feelign satisfied, she decided to rest under a tree. It was dark.. wolves howled and lions roared as poor princess Kandola tried to sleep in the cold harsh night. Suddenly, she felt a glow in the sky, as a figure came down to sit beside her, it was easier for her to see who the angel was. The glow from her face surprised Kandola. Slwoly, she began to recognise the angel. Who was it? It was....

(wasn't singhstah the guard at the castle?.... how can he be the angel as well?... maybe we should change up the angel...)

The glow from her face surprised Kandola. Slwoly, she began to recognise the angel. Who was it? It was....

It was Jaspaul Singh.....and he said "beware oh princess kandola... beware of the grave danger that you are in.... they are coming for you.... they are coming and they're not gonna stop until they get you.... and ... they're gonna make you eat SAAG..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH... BAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......".... princess kandola sat there fearing for her life... she didn't know what to do.... she thought she would just sleep through the nite under a big tree and get on her way at the first crack of morning...