Why is She Afraid?

hardykaur

Ok this is something that has come out totally out of the blue.

I have a friend her parents are amrit dhari an part of a jatha in a very famous gurdwara in birmingham.

She don't eat meat and says it is because of her religion (sikhi), but she has cut her hair an well there is no sign of facial hair cus it has all been removed an well she drinks an is proud to talk of this. :)

She hardly ever goes to the gurdwara an well i don't get it. If her parents are so religious why have they left their daughter. no.gif

She knows hardly anything of sikhi an is 100% anti khalistan. Sometimes even if i mention an event regarding sikhi she totaly walk away, and then theres me who is more religious an neither of me parents are amrit dhari or even that religious.

Why is she so afraid of sikhi and the fact that she is sikh?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vgjkk vgjkfateh 

What sadens me is that this peron has a religous family...so if she came into sikhi her family would support it

where as a lot of people dont have family backing and are religous!

jst is sad as i wish i could have been born into a religous family!!

vaheguru jika khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

112845[/snapback]

This is where everything seems to boil down to the past karams....

i like the above answers

Well if you reali would like to help her out.. start encouraging her to participate in youth sikh camps.. dun push ur way thru but encourage her slowly.. if she comes from a family who is religious and she doesnt know a thing abt sikhism doesnt it sound that her parents has not put any effort in helping to educate the child?

Well, First of all this is not first time.

You can say this is kind of normal today about 95% children are opposites than what their parents are doing. for eg:-

amritdhari's kids = non amritdharis

intelligent parents = dumb kids

Its usual but main reason is the parents they are not paying much attention to their kids while they are busy in community and making themselves more famous and proud. I know it is good. But if your kids, your main money or you can say everything are going opposite of you all your name in community is nothing.

You all might have heared that kids are the real money for parents or JISNE APNA BACHA SAMB LAYE SAMAJ LAO OS NA SAB KICH SAMB LIA.

So, don't worry it is getting usual mostly with our indian community.

All fault is of parents they don't pay much attention to their kids when it is needed.

and when they absorve or come to know that what is going on or what happened than they blame their kids about all and some good ones says that its all their own fault.

Thanks!

sometimes children turn out ot the exact opposites of their parents...it's all based on our past karms.

remember Harnakhash and Prahlad were father-son...one was a Bhagat, the other was a mahapaapi that God destroyed in the form of narsingh.

it's not always the parents fault!! sometimes its just meant to be that way.