Man Married 4 Times

Guest Ajeet Singh

Guest Ajeet Singh

I know a family friend Uncle who's an Amrit Dhari but has been married more than once . He's been married 3 times before and all his wives are still alive wih children. His current wife now also has about 4 children. When he was confronted that why has he done such a thing, he replied back so what? Guru Gobind Singh Ji also had 5 wives. I personaly didnt accept this because he was comparing himself with Guru Ji and secondly Guru Ji only had 1 but the names of Mata Ji were different. What should I say to him as I want to explain this to him but dont know how to.

Please help me Sangat Ji with some advice.

WOW

He has a nerve compring himself to guru ji! :)

An being Amrit Dhari he should know that having a second partner is only acceptable in sikhi if your partner has died. He is presenting himself as a person who don't know much about sikhi. It sounds that marriage to this man is a game.

You should tell him up front that what he is doing is against sikhi just because he is Amrit Dhari does not mean he can do as he pleases.

Guest rsingh

Vaheguruu ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguruu Ji Ki Fateh

this myth about Dhan Guruu Gobind Singh Jee having many wives is FALSE.

Guruu Jee had one wife Mata Sundari Jee who is also reffered to as Mata Jeeto Jee.

Mata jee was called Mata Jeeto Jee before marriage and as per customs during the time, her inlaws gave her a new name which was Mata Sundari Jee.

Mata Sahib Kaur Jee is the spiritual mother of the khalsa panth... As Guruu Jee is the spiritual Fateh.

Pull chuk maff

Vaheguruu Ji Ka kHalsa Vaheguruu ji Ki Fateh

Guest Ramanjyot Kaur
ent it acceptable for marriage afta divorce?

115077[/snapback]

I think it iz but depends in wat situo u r in if the person u wer with was 2 controlable or if they'v passed away.