Flag Of Khalistan?

sikh supreme

personally i think the first thing khalistan should do after independence is free the dalits from brahman domination.

The previous post i am taking as a joke cause i do have a sense of humor :wub: however, it will be khalistan's responsibility to serve all people of the region be it hindustan or pakistan because sikhs see God in all. Khalistan wil be the savior of that region. khalistan will harbor no animosity towrds the people of hindustan but the crminials who committed atrocities against sikhs will go through nuremburgh type trials and will be found and extradited from foreign countries to face trials for crimes against humanity.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Fateh

Behold i have found the flag of KHALISTAN it is perfect

http://www.sikhifm.net/saintsoldiers/ss/im...ent/taranga.jpg

please discuss and express your views

KHALSA 2 DIE 4

117937[/snapback]

lol

ummm nice 1 but I would burn the Pakistan flag aswell to make way for Khalistan. Holy place of Nanaka sahib and the jewel of Sikh rule (lahore) will also need to be part of Khalistan's territory.

personally i think the first thing khalistan should do after independence is free the dalits from brahman domination.

The previous post i am taking as a joke cause i do have a sense of humor :wub: however, it will be khalistan's responsibility to serve all people of the region be it hindustan or pakistan because sikhs see God in all.  Khalistan wil be the savior of that region.  khalistan will harbor no animosity towrds the people of hindustan but the crminials who committed atrocities against sikhs will go through nuremburgh type trials and will be found and extradited from foreign countries to face trials for crimes against humanity.

117972[/snapback]

I agree....

Khalistan shud be a modern looking Sikh state not one that dictates to it's citizens.

erm paji or penji no one ever told me, even the panj pyarey that i couldnt wear red or green , and i dont htink iz nuthing wrong wit it. God made all rungs and roops, wonderful colours, creations...........wat ur saying i simplying a very narrow and not god given view......show me bani tuk specific on this colour matter, cause it was bought up at sikhi camp too and even then in mind i din agree but stayed quiet, and i will stop wearing those if the bani is clear.

thanx, bhulchuk maaf ji. grin.gif