Kurdistan And Khalistan

sikh supreme

To kick someone out of punjab WHICH IS THEIR HOME MIGHT I REMIND YOU! because they eat meat is ANTI-SIKH.

Regarding our misguided brothers calling themselves sikhs, well like i said before all we can do is teach them about sikhi.

You cant force people not to eat meat and drink, its up to then individual, and yes, by threatining to kick someone out of punjab because they eat meat IS FORCING THEM. dont you think?

Study sikhi and become sikh, the stuff your saying shouldnt come from one of guru gobind jis sons.

Also, khalistan will never force 'sikh' rules upon non sikhs in the country as islamic countries do, if that ever happend in khalistan then it is no longer a sikh state.

remember the 5 qualities khalsa are ment to strive to.

Contentment.

Patience.

Compassion.

Righteousness

The people that eat meat and drink are against Sikhi anyways we don't allow drinking in Gurdwaras or eating meat so how can those who do that make it Anti Sikh? You should also study Sikhi and the meaning of Khalistan. If Khalistan was a Sikh Country or State it would still have to ban eating meat and drinking because most Khalistanis and me included want it to be based on the Guru Granth Saab Ji and want the Panj Pyaare to run Khalistan. If a person does something disrespectful to the Guru Granth Saab Ji or in a Gurdwara you will still be forcing them out of the Gurdwara so it doesn't really matter if the non Sikhs are being deported or kicked out of Khalistan. Khalistan in the end is Sikh Homeland for Sikhs and not for every person out there that wants to drink and eat meat. Every religion has its own rules in there own country if Khalistan has rules i think every Sikh and Non Sikh should follow them if Sikhi had no rules there would be no Sikhi. No-one is forcing Sikhi on people it is up to the people if they want to become Sikhs.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalistan in the end is Sikh Homeland for Sikhs and not for every person out there that wants to drink and eat meat. Every religion has its own rules in there own country if Khalistan has rules i think every Sikh and Non Sikh should follow them if Sikhi had no rules there would be no Sikhi

Khalistan wont become 1 humongus gurdwara, its not ment to be 1 huge gurdwara , its a land where sikhi can thrive, without being suppresd or distorted by governments, right wingers, ect.. you cant force rehit upon someone, thats not waht sikhi is about.

wer are ment to be a tolerant society, we guide with knowledge, patience and compassion, we dont give ultimatms like 'you either stop eating meat or we kick you out of this piece of land' despite the fact there ancestors have been living on this piece of land bfore sikhi was here. your intolerant views are doin great damage to the cause, you are confused,frustrated and angry. with enough people like you and your views there will never be a khalistan, apart from that the world does not need another saudi arabia, because if you set up a khalistan in the fashion you are fantasising about, the whole world will recognise sikhs and sikhi as a very intolerant extreme set of people, no difrent from the extreme isllamics that rule the middle east.

that is not what sikhi is about, it never was and never will be

Go and read the sri guru grant sahib ji and understand guru ji, supress that pride and anger.

khalistan will be what India was supposed to be, a religiously, culturally, ethnically diverse democratic nation with equality and justice for all.

khalistan is a place where sikhi can grow not where sikhi will be enforced.

Also to my brothers who have this belief that khalistan will kick out people who don't follow rehit, please remember that most of the anandpur sahib mata (resolution) which launched the dharam yudh morcha is based on Punjabi demands not just Sikh demands(punjab river waters, punjabi language status, chandigarh and other punjbai speaking areas left out of punjab).

economically Punjabi hindus are the backbone of the urban society of Punjab while the sikhs form the backbone of the agriculture framework of punjab which is most dominant. When you start playing with the demographics of a country based on religion then you can no longer be considered a free and democratic nation.

khalistan is meant to be "halimiraj" - equality for all sections of the society.

The way some of you speak of khalistan is why it has been such a hard sell to non-amritdharis because they feel like it is not for them, whereas thsi is far from the truth. Khalistan is for hindus, sikhs, muslims christians everyone who wishes to live freely and peacefully.

fateh!

Khalistan wont become 1 humongus gurdwara, its not ment to be 1 huge gurdwara , its a land where sikhi can thrive, without being suppresd or distorted by governments, right wingers, ect.. you cant force rehit upon someone, thats not waht sikhi is about.

wer are ment to be a tolerant society, we guide with knowledge, patience and compassion, we dont give ultimatms like 'you either stop eating meat or we kick you out of this piece of land' despite the fact there ancestors have been living on this piece of land bfore sikhi was here. your intolerant views are doin great damage to the cause, you are confused,frustrated and angry. with enough people like you and your views there will never be a khalistan, apart from that the world does not need another saudi arabia, because if you set up a khalistan in the fashion you are fantasising about, the whole world will recognise sikhs and sikhi as a very intolerant extreme set of people, no difrent from the extreme isllamics that rule the middle east.

that is not what sikhi is about, it never was and never will be

Go and read the sri guru grant sahib ji and understand guru ji, supress that pride and anger.

Well if you want to keep Sikhs from being supressed or disorted then there is no point in Sikhs living in Punjab. My views are not damaging Sikhi it is actually your views that are damaging Sikhi and others who want Khalistan and then are not willing to give up meat and drinking. Khalistan means the land of the pure and the pure are those that follow Sikhi and the Guru Granth Saab it says no drinking or eating meat and many other things against Sikhi which is the basic guidelines for Sikhi. Sikhi is not extreme this is the way it is if everyone on here thinks we can just rename Punjab into Khalistan and let people will drink and eat meat freely then there is no point of us fighting against the Indian Government for it we might as well all sit back and do nothing and let Sikhs continue on dying and keep Punjab as it is with people drinking, eating meat, and on drugs. Oh yeah and its not just my fantasy and dream its most peoples on this forum if you look at the many posts on here you will see people talking about banning meat and drinking in Khalistan and making it towards the Guru Granth Saab. grin.gif

khalistan will be what India was supposed to be, a religiously, culturally, ethnically diverse democratic nation with equality and justice for all.

khalistan is a place where sikhi can grow not where sikhi will be enforced.

Also to my brothers who have this belief that khalistan will kick out people who don't follow rehit, please remember that most of the anandpur sahib mata (resolution) which launched the dharam yudh morcha is based on Punjabi demands not just Sikh demands(punjab river waters, punjabi language status, chandigarh and other punjbai speaking areas left out of punjab).

economically Punjabi hindus are the backbone of the urban society of Punjab while the sikhs form the backbone of the agriculture framework of punjab which is most dominant.  When you start playing with the demographics of a country based on religion then you can no longer be considered a free and democratic nation.

khalistan is meant to be "halimiraj" - equality for all sections of the society.

The way some of you speak of khalistan is why it has been such a hard sell to non-amritdharis because they feel like it is not for them, whereas thsi is far from the truth.  Khalistan is for hindus, sikhs, muslims christians everyone who wishes to live freely and peacefully

What is the meaning of Khalistan? What you have described sounds like Punjab to me without Indian Goverment having control over it. grin.gif

what i have described is what was supposed to happen in 1947. The concept of Azad Punjab was brought forth. Look, sikhi is a game of love, you can't force someone to take amrit etc. You read baani right? Naam is bestowed by waaheguru's kirpa, a gursikhi jeevan is bestowed by waaheguru's kirpa. To become gurmukh is pre-ordained. If one has the bhaag of becoming a gurmukh then it will surely happen.

khalistan is supposed to be a nation where people are free, religiously, ethnically, racially. Have you forgotten sher-e-punjab ranjit singh's rule. Every religion was accepted.

Baani says that god is in all. How will you justify a nation which doesn't tolerate other beliefs? what will be the difeference between your vision of khalistan and hindustan. GHindustan is basically pushing hinduism down our throats, so you want khalistan to push sikhi down the throats of non-sikhs?

if you live in the west, what if britain or america pushed christianity down your throat? Why do sikhs flock to the west, FREEDOM.

I would rather see sikhs follow rehit because they love the guru rather than because they are afraid that they won't be allowed to live in khalistan.

i really hope you understand where i am coming from. I support khalistan 200% but if it ever became what you are describing then we have failed the martyrs.

How many people do you know that took amrit because they had to? I have yet to hear the panj pyaare force amrit upon someone.

peace.

what i have described is what was supposed to happen in 1947.  The concept of Azad Punjab was brought forth.  Look, sikhi is a game of love, you can't force someone to take amrit etc.  You read baani right?  Naam is bestowed by waaheguru's kirpa, a gursikhi jeevan is bestowed by waaheguru's kirpa.  To become gurmukh is pre-ordained.  If one has the bhaag of becoming a gurmukh then it will surely happen.

khalistan is supposed to be a nation where people are free, religiously, ethnically, racially.  Have you forgotten sher-e-punjab ranjit singh's rule.  Every religion was accepted.

Baani says that god is in all.  How will you justify a nation which doesn't tolerate other beliefs?  what will be the difeference between your vision of khalistan and hindustan.  GHindustan is basically pushing hinduism down our throats, so you want khalistan to push sikhi down the throats of non-sikhs?

if you live in the west, what if britain or america pushed christianity down your throat?  Why do sikhs flock to the west, FREEDOM.

I would rather see sikhs follow rehit because they love the guru rather than because they are afraid that they won't be allowed to live in khalistan.

i really hope you understand where i am coming from.  I support khalistan 200% but if it ever became what you are describing then we have failed the martyrs. 

How many people do you know that took amrit because they had to?  I have yet to hear the panj pyaare force amrit upon someone. 

peace.

I understand your point of view but this is not just my view it is many other peoples view of making Khalistan based upon the Guru Granth Saab and having Panj Pyare make the rest of the decisions that need to be made. Mahraja's Ranjit Singhs rule was good but he did alot of stuff against the Gurus wishes like drinking making a statue of the Gurus. In the west they make there own laws you break it you get kicked out of the country for example entering illegally, being a terriost and other stuff there is no such thing as FREEDOM it is just made up. I never thought up this view by the way someone said it on this forum few months ago and i support it because i want Sikhi to grow fast and be based upon the Guru Granth Saab so all Sikhs will learn about there religion and where they come from and won't end up doing drugs, cutting hair, drinking, eating meat and etc like they are doing now and also we will have our own image instead of people thinking we are from the middle east or not knowing what a Sikh is. I understand your view but with what you are saying you want Khalistan to be like USA or UK and for all the people and i want Khalistan just to be for Sikhs... :e:

i agree that khalistan should be based on the teachings of sri guru granth sahib, because SGGS is puran satguru, perfect in every way. If you look at western laws, equality of religions and people, equality for women, justice for all, these are enshrined in SGGS. I am not saying the panj pyaare and SGGS should not lead khalistan. I am saying that it is not only for sikhs.

Baani says that everyone has God in them. Guru nanak dev ji told the mullahs in mecca that God will not judge us based on whether we are muslim or hindu but will judge us based on our actions. How can khalistan be only for sikhs? that is so wrong. i honestly never met anyone say this in real life.

You say that USA and Britain kick people out if they don't follow laws, yeah those are domestic laws not religious laws. You don't get kicked out if you don't accept the blood of christ. You get kicked out for plotting against the state which is common sense.

I will give you an example from this forum. Mehtab singh is a Punjabi Hindu who took amrit and is now a sikh. His family is still Hindu, so would his family be kicked out of khalistan? come on, you have to be rational. I don't want to see anybody have to leave their homes. What guru ka sikh would force non-sikhs out of khalistan?

you say that i want khalistan to be like america and britain, honestly that would be a great achievement. We live in these countries because we are free and we are respected. I find nothing wrong with this.

so would you shut down all the mandirs in punjab too then? would all the halaal shops for muslims be burnt down? again, khalistan is supposed to be what india was supposed to be. Don't misuse the guidance of SGGS for irrational political motives. SGGS teaches us to live in a diverse world. Khalistan is needed to protect the sanctity of our puran satguru SGGS Ji.

"i support it because i want Sikhi to grow fast"

sikhi has to grow fast on us individually. sikhi says conquer the self. not others. Khalistan is not to make sikhi grow fast, it is to keep sikhi distinct, which it cannot do in india. Quality not quantity brother.

people are not taking amrit in punjab not because they don't have the freedom to in India, they don't because they are confused as to what sikhi is. In India it is taught in schools that sikhi is hinduism or a form of hinduism. people in India can become amritdhari, no problem, but people don't because they are taught that amrit isn't important and that our gurus just summarized the vedas in SGGS ji.

people in punjab aren't physically being stopped from sikhi parchaar and sikh rehit. They are being politically and emotionally assimilated into the hindu culture and faith. When people bring this up they are tortured and killed.

i agree that khalistan should be based on the teachings of sri guru granth sahib, because SGGS is puran satguru, perfect in every way.  If you look at western laws, equality of religions and people, equality for women, justice for all, these are enshrined in SGGS.  I am not saying the panj pyaare and SGGS should not lead khalistan.  I am saying that it is not only for sikhs.

Baani says that everyone has God in them.  Guru nanak dev ji told the mullahs in mecca that God will not judge us based on whether we are muslim or hindu but will judge us based on our actions.  How can khalistan be only for sikhs?  that is so wrong.  i honestly never met anyone say this in real life.

You say that USA and Britain kick people out if they don't follow laws, yeah those are domestic laws not religious laws.  You don't get kicked out if you don't accept the blood of christ.  You get kicked out for plotting against the state which is common sense.

I will give you an example from this forum.  Mehtab singh is a Punjabi Hindu who took amrit and is now a sikh.  His family is still Hindu, so would his family be kicked out of khalistan?  come on, you have to be rational.  I don't want to see anybody have to leave their homes.  What guru ka sikh would force non-sikhs out of khalistan? 

you say that i want khalistan to be like america and britain, honestly that would be a great achievement.  We live in these countries because we are free and we are respected.  I find nothing wrong with this.

so would you shut down all the mandirs in punjab too then?  would all the halaal shops for muslims be burnt down?  again, khalistan is supposed to be what india was supposed to be.  Don't misuse the guidance of SGGS for irrational political motives.  SGGS teaches us to live in a diverse world.  Khalistan is needed to protect the sanctity of our puran satguru SGGS Ji.

Khalistan based upon the Guru Granth Saab Ji would mean banning meat and alcohol and other stuff against Sikhi just like in kuwait they have banned alchohol and USA still respects them. So you don't mind having Khalistan with drug addicts and people against Sikhi since you want it to be like a Western Country? Western Countries themselves don't inforce all that they say they do to the media and go to other countries like Iraq and do all sorts like rape, murder, torture and other stuff. The only way we can ever strengthen our religion is by serious reform or it will perish. I don't think Khalistan will be achieved because no-one knows how it will be some say based upon the Guru Granth Saab and Panj Pyaare running it and some say make it based upon Western Democracy. Khalistan is not what India was suppose to be and the meaning of Khalistan is The Land of Khalsa. grin.gif