Asexuals...

Jagmeet

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Khalsa Ji,

Being asexual means no kaam and no kaam means no grehsti but our gurus told us to have grehsti our all gurus were married and had children.

I think you don't have good info. or don't know wht KAAM is?

Kaam : refers to lust and illegitimate sex. It is one of the greatest evils that tempts people away from God. It makes an individual weak-willed and unreliable. Normal sexual relationhip as a house-holder is not restricted in any way in Sikhism. But sex outside marriage or sex against the will of the partner is taboo, as it can cause unlimited sorrows
Fore More Info. Read This Topic

Any questions write back.............

But dint Guru Ji say dat either be full gristhe person or full bhagat no inbetween.. so they cna becum full bhagats :wub:

115938[/snapback]

since when?????? this is the first time i'm hearing that gurujee said that. any evidence???i'm curious to hear more about this... cuz as far as i know, bani says be a grishtee person but at the same time maintain your naam simran and connection with god.

But dint Guru Ji say dat either be full gristhe person or full bhagat no inbetween.. so they cna becum full bhagats :wub:

115938[/snapback]

since when?????? this is the first time i'm hearing that gurujee said that. any evidence???i'm curious to hear more about this... cuz as far as i know, bani says be a grishtee person but at the same time maintain your naam simran and connection with god.

115957[/snapback]

oh wacko.gif ok

dats wot i herd u c.. hmm

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

I hope you all know understand wht KAAM means.

I also hope u all will get married, and have a loooooooooooots oooooooof kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids............... yeah a lot of,

so that we can have good population of SIKHS to make KHALISTAN.......