Great Sikh Warriors

MajhelSoorma

SAT SHRI AKAL SANGAT JI

I wanted to know the names of the GREAT SIKH WARRIORS.

As we all know there r many GREAT SIKH WARRIORS in the history of Sikhism but most of us doesn't know about it.

e.g We know of Sikhs like Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Akali Phoola Singh, Jassa Singh,

but there r so many we don't know.

So please tell us as many names with little description of theirs as possible.

Sangat ji please contribute.

I am saying that bcoz just a few days ago I didn't know who S.BAGHEL SINGH was but when I came to know, I said how many more great sikh r there about whom I don't know. Those who contributed so much and I doesn't even know their names. SHAME ON ME.

So please contribute.

Bandha Singh Bahadur

After than than Guru Gobind Singh jileft his physical state on 7 october 1708 banda singh bahadur took rolein brijnging tyrants to justice. from 1708 to 1716 the mughals were neforcing law over panjab. Banda singh bahadur turned the mughals on theirheads and saved the masses from opression. on 1710 he took reached Sirhind and battled and was a danger on the mughals, he opened doors for khalsa raj to some extent. he and his men battled and won many fights, samanaa di jeet, sirhind, chapar-chiri, kuraam, kapoori, thaska, shahbaad and musthfabad winning battles. In chapar-chiri he hung wazir khans body upside downon a tree, the tree is still there even now.

Than are the warriors :wub: :wub:

read banda singh bahadar , dr sukhdiyalsingh (one ive read so far) and theres manymore. A good one is Akhbar-i-Darbar-i-mulalla (english translation by dr bhagat singh) in the panjab past and present. Panjabi university, Patiala, oct 1984.

:TH:

jj singh is married to a hindu. he's not amritdhari either.

and Bhindrawaala, he saved your turban buddy, when Bachana was stepping on SGGS and police officers were urinating on amritdharis he saved your dignity...your a typical self-loathing confused brahmanfied hindustani brainwashed gulam sikh. whew...

peace.

Shaheed Bhaee Amreek Singh Jee-Prez of AISSF, got shaheed in 84 durin the attack

Shaheed general Bhaee Shubeg Singh Jee- General of the Khalsa Army durin Operation Bluestar, Devised the fortifications of Sri Darbar Sahib.

Shaheed Bhaee Surinder Singh Jee Sodhi- Baba Jarnail Singh Jee's Right-hand man, punished enemies of the Panth

Shaheed Bhaee Fauja Singh Jee- Inspired LOTS of ppl to take Amrit, got Shaheedee protestin agenst the nirankaris in '78

Shaheed Jathedar Bhaee Sukhdev Singh Jee Babbar- Started Babbar Khalsa

Shaheed Bhaee Anokh singh Jee Babbar- Member of Babbar Khalsa, When he got caught by the police he was mercilessly tortured(Skin peeled, eyes pulled out, tongue cutout) But still was thanking god.

Baba Deep Singh Jee Shaheed- First Jathedar of Damdami Taksal, Got Shaheedee defending Sri Harimander Sahib, had his head cutoff during battle but picked it up in his palm and kept fighting.

Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh Jee- Refused to have his hair cut and instead had the mughals cut off his scalp.

Bhull Chaak Maph

Vaahiguroo Jee ka Khalsa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh

^what did he do?

the man put sikhs farther back than the hindu ever could in the eyes of the world

i hope they got him alive in 84 and that hes locked up in some dark damp cell somewhere

116602[/snapback]

How did he put Sikhs back? Sant Ji woke up the Sikh nation. So can u explain how he put Sikhs back?