Khalsa Camp [uk] 2005

Baldeep Singh

Vahegurooooo Jee Kaaa Khalsaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

KC05, commenced last Sunday the 21st and (Sadly) concluded yesterday the 26th August.

Can those sangat who attended please present their overall opinion of the camp and what you gained during this period.

Vaheguroooo Jeeee Kaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooooooo Jeeee Keee Fateeeeeeh!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

The lectures and workshops were so INSPIRING & THOUGHT PROVOKING and definitely made Khalsacamp for me.

The Darshan of Gursikhs from around the world and having the Sangat of all Campers was a Blessing.

Recordings of lectures, keertan and workshops from the week will be up soon.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaavaaheguroojeekeefateh....

Khalsa Camp was definitely a worthwhile experience.

It was a great opportunity to meet many people.

The amritvelaa’s and evening keertan’s were so amazing.

The in-depth talks were truly uplifting.

The variety of workshops was great, as we were able to attend ones of choice to learn more about particular topics of interest.

Overall, the camp was a great success. It really made me analyse my life and seriously think about the improvements I can make based upon what I have learnt.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaavaaheguroojeekeefateh :wub:

WJKK WJKF

Camp was brilliant!!

We didnt get the luxary accomodation like most of the campers, our guys, the "nihangs" in the camp got the like low class side off it where the rooms stank of P*ss and other excremental scents...

But was wicked!!!

Lectures were good, amritvela killed it, kirtan was good! but the experience was overall wicked!!!!

Just a shame ended tha way it did....

Still wicked camp and i should be goin next yr!!!

Anyone know where the pictures the sevadar in purpley colour dastar is putting the pics up?? He got some great snaps and so wona see!!

WJKK WJKF

:T:

i think khalsacamp was a wikid experience. i got to know a lot about sikhi in-depth. the lectures were really worth while. everyone was really friendly..was really nice atmosphere. you never got confused about what to do..it was really straight forward. it really helped a lot of people in terms of getting up for amrtivela and doing nitnem..even the none amritdharee sikhs made a effort to get up at the right time..and do pathe, seva,simran. In terms of improvements grin.gif ..i think you should have more active activities. i think you should make some activities so that you are doing them with a whole camp, like football for example..instead of a few people, get the whole camp involved like in 2 football games. loll. :wub:

overall i think khalsa camp was wikid..and i will go next year. its made me relise alot and think about my life more. i think its like a wake up call to everyone. Its making me want to live gursikh lifestyle more. i think it has inspired a lot of other people and myself..btw..tips for people who want to go next year...GO TO SLEEP AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! :e: :TH: