Coming Soon Near You

DhadiMania

jus hope the channel aint going to be run by some top man / group who turn out to have links racists hindu groups (right/left wing) like RSS etc, and start showing or airing media they have changed so blatantly in order to destroy Sikhi eventually. grin.gif

116632[/snapback]

u no wah... i fink dats gna be the exact case! grin.gif

o yeh i herd

if al the punjabi radio stations on sky stop competing with eachova n actually join 2geda... they haf enuf money 2 make 1 hell of a chardi kala channel!

that IS true :wub:

Alpha etc panjabi is great for the amrit vela and afternoon gurbani, but what i annoying is when dirty songs or a panjabi film come on jus b4 or after the gurbani shows, makes me sick. Im guity of watching them a yr or so again but nw its like cant sit to wathc anything without having to switch over contantly :wub: wacko.gif

KHALISTAN CHANNEL ....YEEEHHHH :wub: !!!!!!

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Is Alpha Tv Punjabi same as ETC Punjabi?

116547[/snapback]

jeh

its known as alpha etc pounjabi wacko.gif

116554[/snapback]

No, I when i went to India and watched them there is a different of Sky & Land i them. ETC Punjbai in India is not related to Sikhs or Punjbai mostly to Hindu or Hindu Sikhs but Alpha Punjbai is strictly related to Punjabi & SIkhi Culture

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

I've Heared that an organization SIKHI. R. N is going to lauch a strict Sikhi Channel in U.S.A in a year or maybe 1&1/2. I don't know more about the organization just i know that the cordinater came to our guru ghar and gave speech about all that and he seemed very strict in Religion.

Alpha etc panjabi is great for the amrit vela and afternoon gurbani, but what i annoying is when dirty songs or a panjabi film come on jus b4 or after the gurbani shows, makes me sick. Im guity of watching them a yr or so again but nw its like cant sit to wathc anything without having to switch over contantly :wub:   wacko.gif

KHALISTAN CHANNEL ....YEEEHHHH :wub: !!!!!!

116638[/snapback]

Tru say penji. Str8 afta Gurbani or be4 they hav all these jacked up songs playing on the channel. I mean izn zee musik enuff? @ times they hardly speak panjabi, majority ov tymz i hear hindi.

Films they put on r absolutely old. They can @ least make an effort 2 put the l8st panjabi filmz. We only got the chanel cuz we fort it woz realy good but obviously not (EXCEPT THE GURBANI)