Sikh Student Camp Was Brilliant

fittestjatti

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Just heard that at the camp there were some nihangs who were scarring themselves with swords and offerring blood to Guru Ji with jakaray !!, what kind of Sikhe is this? Please confirm of these happennings or was it behind the scenes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you like stiring the karchi and add some masala to something that has changed my life  LOL.gif

118244[/snapback]

Question!

At the Sikh Student Camp did they teach about casteism? If not, why dont you refer to yourself as fittestsinghini or fittestkaurnee blah blah?

Bhai Gurdasjee states in Pannaa 1, "The special feature of the Sikh of the Guru is that they goe beyond the framework of caste-classification and moves in humility." pray.gif

Furthermore, fittest refers to ahankaree which means self-ego/vain. Did Sikh Student Camp teach you about being self-vain? If not, why dont you use an ID which would represent you as a Sikh such as humblesinghini or humblekaurnee, etc etc?

Ang 1 states "O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. ||2||" pray.gif

What does Guru Sahib state about appearance and wealth ...

Ang 207 states "Power and authority, youth and age - whatever is seen in this world, all of it shall fade away." ohmy.gif

What happens to those who are vain of themselves:

In Ang 278, "One who deems themselves to have the beauty of youth, shall become a maggot in manure." :wub:

I have found out that people use caste as a weapon because they have inner insecurities and they like to put themselves on higher pedastile no.gif . How do I know I used to be one of them blush.gif

I have found out that people use caste as a weapon because they have inner insecurities and they like to put themselves on higher pedastile no.gif . How do I know I used to be one of them blush.gif

thats just ego itself :wub:

u "used" 2 be one of them so now u think u kno everything and can give ppl an earful.

"If we speak to someone with hatred and try to assert our superiority, it will create hatred in minds of everyone. So as long as we have the spirit of love...is there any power on earth that can subdue us?" - Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

jus chill out man jeezzzzzz :wub: rolleyes.gif

you guys are all hypocrites when it comes to it you all want to marry a jatti from jatt families and meanwhile talk about no castism blah blah

118268[/snapback]

bloody hell, id never want to marry anyone because of their caste, thats manmat, and id marry a dog rather than marry some egotistical maggot like yourself

:wub:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Just heard that at the camp there were some nihangs who were scarring themselves with swords and offerring blood to Guru Ji with jakaray !!, what kind of Sikhe is this? Please confirm of these happennings or was it behind the scenes.

:wub: @ wat????????????