Sikh Student Camp Was Brilliant

fittestjatti

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

fittest jatti penji n amarjeet singh 1699 veer ji

y are u arguing? wat u both r tlkin bout is WAY of wat da topic is bout.

its bout how much the sangat liked the camp

how the hell did it get on to slaggin mach?

number 1. castes is against sikhi, maharaj abolished them, what guru ji says, u do full stop

number 2. veer ji, there is no need 4 u to use the language u hav used and 2 call penji the things u called her. u hav made ur point, leave it at dat.

number 3. penji, im im surprised the ADMIN allowed u 2 hav a user name 2 do wid smin anti-gurmat

number 4. "you guys are all hypocrites when it comes to it you all want to marry a jatti from jatt families and meanwhile talk about no castism blah blah" this is a load of crap, if i can be blunt wid u penji, absolute rubbish, its a shame u beleive in castes that strongly

now lets get bak on the topic shall we? lets b grown adults here, we not little children anymore, so act like adults.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this is hilarious your arguing over a girls user name my god why is it that on this forum users make such a big deal out of what people say. For god sake people calm down what ever happend to trying to samjha your brothers and sisters nicely without all this additional crapo like i would rather get married to a dog what are you 6 years old would it not be more mature to pm phenji and maybe tell her to research on sikhi and casteis. We are pushing our own youths away and then you say that their are no amritdharis for god sake if i had to put up with someone condemning me to hell for admitting i was proud of being jatt id presume all amritdharis are like this your given all us amritdharis a bad name

bhul chuck maaf

About the nihangs guroo ji asked the panj pyare to give their heads to the sword, so whats the difference if the nihangs give blood to shaster to show thier respect and sacrfice for maharaj. Im not condoning self harming or anythin dont get me wrong but this is the context in which i see them giving blood to shaster but i dont know i may be wrong. Jsut my 2 cents worth

Bhul chuck Maaf

Guys take it easy, dnt attack somebody just because they use a weird id! If people dont know then they dont know! Lets not start a mud slinging match!

Regarding the cutting yourself, to be honest thats insane!

Penji you say Guru Sahib ji asked the panj pyareh to give their heads to the sword? I trust by that you ACTUALLY meant that Guru Ji asked the panj pyareh to give their heads for GURU ji and sikhi and not for the sword... if you meant FOR THE sword please clarify where you got this information from?

Either way, yes guru ji ased for a head, so why not give the head? Why stop at cutting your forearm? I dont see how you can go from Guru Sahib taking 5 heads to a bunch of guys cutting their forearms and dripping blood onto a nishaan sahib? What does that proove or mean? There is simply a world of difference!!!

Does it make the guy feel good? Brave? Is it a show of strength? What is it?

I cannot see the respect or the sacrifice in this, i simply cant! Please if somebody else can let me know how cutting yourslef is a sacrifice for the guru or shows your respect for the guru? its madness!

As a man when i look at my arm, there is little space which is NOT covered in hair, i.e. kesh. I would have great difficulty in cutting my arm and to avoid cutting any kesh as well, the only place available is right at the bottom of my hand right over the main arteries... So not only is the skin being unnecessarily cut, but the chances are that kesh is also being cut? And this is meant to be out of respect and sacrifice to your guru?! Nonsense!!!

Dripping and wiping your own blood onto a nishan sahib has no relevance!

Guru ji does want and does deserve our respect and our sacrifice. But this is a joke, little boys acting big and brave 'warriors'! Sacrifice would mean giving up what you hold most dear, be that your life, your family, your peace ypur pleasure, your time your sleep etc. A few drops of blood for no reason is NOT a sacrifice!!! Respect is showing limitless satkar for guru sahib ji, for gurbani, keertan, respect for guru ji's children, respect is having respect for the body guru ji has given you, not slicing it up! Respect is turning up week after week to stop beadbi of guru sahib ji.

If these boys are warriors and wish to make blood sacrifices for guru sahib tell them not to slander those warriors who gave not just a few drops of blood in front of young influential campers who are easily impressed by the 'great' respect and sacrifice of these warriors, but to emulate them! let them be tortured and killed in the way our brothers and sisters have been done for centuries!

We all claim to have respect and claim that we are willing to make sacrfices for the guru but iv never seen pakhand like this before! If these boys are that brave i hope to hear of them in the papers one day soon for bringing justice to the widows in punjab who are still being tortured and raped today!!!

I feel sickened by this pakhand, please guys dont fall for this rubbish, hopefully the rest of the camp went well and some real positive parchar was done, but silly incidents like this do need to be dealt with in the future.

Sorry singh i know of the ideology you speak of, but i disagree with it. I have seen the main proporgater of such ideology cut himself and explain it in the same way.

But let me ask you this... the weapons are thirsty for blood yes? Does the weapon feel thirsty for the blood of the owner or of that of tyrants and dhusts? Or will the blood of anyone sooth it? I.e will the blood of children etc count??

If weapons are thirsty then there is plenty of duhsts with which they can be fed!!

if you want to be a warrior then be at war!!! the world if full of people raping hurting murdering and commiting heinour crimes!! Your sword is thirsty.. then go and feed it like a real warrior!!

I dont like these halfway measures of ill just cut myslef, why? If you are a nihang singh i.e. a fearless warrior of akal purkh then as long as their are enemies walking about you should have no need to cut yourself! yes when you have cleared the earth of such dogs then stab/cut yourself all you like!

but until then.. leave animals and yourselves alone and feed your swords with the blood of your enemies.. as they shout in the jakareh.. i have yet to hear a jakarah saying we will feed our swords with .... our own blood because for some reason we will not/cannot fight you.... sat sri akal...

Its pakhand brother, please think about it.

On a final note, as somebody who personally knows a number of youngsters who have caused themselves self harm using knife cuts to their arms and wrists, this is just that bit more disturbing and sickening. You wanna cut yoursleves do it at home in your own room, not in front of new comers! just a benti.