Help Out Please Sangat

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Wjkk wjkf

I have a gupt friend, and he going bak to skool soon. Since a few camps he attended, Guru Ji has given him more piar and he has been given a taste of chardi kala. Sangat u shud see him, he hugs every1 in the sangat so warmly even if has known them just for day! Or even if he has just been introduced to them!

However, as I sed, he is goin 2 skool, and he asked me “ I am in such bad sangat what can I do? Maharaj has given me so much over the holidays, I have bin given piar, n I dnt wna loose, dat, what can I do? I have no1 else 2 hang out wid too, this is reli worryin me”

Sanagt, believe me, he is in terrible sangat

Please help this paji out.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thats awefl

first of all tell that person not to worry Guru sahib ji will talke care of him. Its jus amazing vaheguru...

Where is he from??

what school does he go to? How old is he? There are so many things that he can do to stay away from them...

if this is an emergency...then he needs to talk to someone...but thats not possible if we dont knwo where he is at and other things no.gif

so if its possible plz provite more info. it hurts to see people in bad sangat.

(with guru sahib jis mehar...he has realized that... :wub: jus amazing)

Is there any way he could remain connected on a regular basis, if not in person then phone or internet?

Regardless, he should remain aware of the fact that he is there to be the sangat of those others. They have good sangat in him and that is a good thing. Tell him to be strong be himself because the sangat likely needs him.

Is there any way he could remain connected on a regular basis, if not in person then phone or internet?

Regardless, he should remain aware of the fact that he is there to be the sangat of those others. They have good sangat in him and that is a good thing. Tell him to be strong be himself because the sangat likely needs him.

117587[/snapback]

for example, I've been in circumstances with groups of friends where I confidently, calmly without any hesitation opted out of certain activities. It was me my way and a group of several others who generally follow the group.

In most cases I was followed. The rare time I was not, I had absolutely no problem with it. These were friends who knew me well and that I had a rapport with. Sikhi gives me the strength to go against the grain and stay in chardi kala, there is always something about that which attracts others to you.

in my opinion.. the person should be ok wid it. i was inthe same crisis.. afta last xmas holidays wen i 1st got into sikhi lyk propa.. n a chardikala singh gave me advice...

"Dont let the bad sangat affect u. stand out... but still be amongst them. so they will think WOW hes SUM person" get me?

Everyone is within temptation, coz of nowadays society, it is our DUTY. no actually, its our battle. its a war... of the mind. Good v's Bad. Gurmukh V's Manmukh. U'll always be fighting this battle. So pick up that Khanda n slash the Enemies!!! (btw this dusnt min kill ur mates lol... it means killthe temptations in ur minds.) be a warrior. i lyk this shabad goes with this topic:

jaa ko har ra(n)g laago eis jug mehi so keheeath hai sooraa ||

He alone is called a warrior, who is attached to the Lord's Love in this age.

aatham jinai sagal vas thaa kai jaa kaa sathigur pooraa ||1||

Through the Perfect True Guru, he conquers his own soul, and then everything comes under his control. ||1||

...be a warrior :wub: