Look At Whats Going On! :'(

Khalsa_Girl_1

Khalsa Girl 1

Pehnji - what is there top ask forgiveness for? And why do you think I dislike your thoughts? I disagree with you on this point, that is it, end of story, but we are still brother and sister - and so please dont feel that your ideas are not valuable because they are. You probably dont agree with everything I believe but we are still brother and sister.

love and blessings

118937[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Prem ji...you misunderstood what i meant. i meant that i am sorry if i offended you in any way or if what i posted got you angry...i thought you were offended by it, cuz i know that there are Ppl like that out there. but no harm done to me veer ji. and what this about "WE ARE STILL BROTHER AND SISTER"???? of course we are! :wub: ... no matter what happens between 2 Sikhs or more, they will always still be siblings.

lots of luv brother. (and im sorry for the misunderstanding...im slow at things blush.gif lol) stay in chad-di-kala ji.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS WRONG KHALSA JI! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

i just learnt that in Gurbani, it states that we all Sikhs are leaders, and that we shouldnt depend on anyone to help us. we should just have faith in God. PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME KHALSA JI. :wub: