Sikhi Is Awesome! :o)

shanti

SAT SRI AKAL....

I have been Sikh for almost 2 years now but hadnt told my immediate family until just over a week ago. They think im being brainwashed and that Sikhi is a cult but thankfully they havent said anything too harsh or been hostile to me.

After telling them i contacted my local Gurudwara (with the help of a very kind Singh i met on msn) :TH:

A girl from the Gurudwara gave me her telephone number and i lost it hmmm.gif oopsy!

So then..just yesterday i decided to tell some more family when they visited out home...they also took it very well and said as long as im happy thats what matters! :awesome

after all TRUTH IS HIGH...BUT HIGHER STILL IS TRUTHFUL LIVING..so i had to be honest with everyone.

Anyways after they went home i checked my cell fone and there was a text message from the girl from the Gurudwara so i got her number back!! YAY!!

It is true if you take a small step towards guruji, he takes a thousand towards you! pray.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ang Sang

Shanti :wub:

Vahegurooo Jee Kaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

I am soooooo chuffed for you. :wub:

We must remember it is ONLY through Guru Sahibs Kirpa that we are getting the greatest gift that is Sikhi and only a few are blessed to receive it.

It makes soooo emotional that when I hear a Bhenjee or Bhaijee that finds the true diamond within themselves :wub: and I am greatly thankful to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahibjee too hear it pray.gif

Vahegurooo Jee Kaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

I am soooooo chuffed for you.  :wub:

We must remember it is ONLY through Guru Sahibs Kirpa that we are getting the greatest gift that is Sikhi and only a few are blessed to receive it. 

It makes soooo emotional that when I hear a Bhenjee or Bhaijee that finds the true diamond within themselves :wub: and I am greatly thankful to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahibjee too hear it pray.gif

119299[/snapback]

Same here!

Waheguroo :wub: