Hip Hop Is Vile

LifeIsBeautiful

Maybe instead of saying Christian folks are saying that and this, why not visit the site and look at the powerpoint.

I mean, if we actually read the lyrics of some songs you can sort of figure out they aren't Godly or anything. And I dunno how you can confuse 2pac Shakur as someone great, he wasn't the hype that everyone cracks him up to be and it was only time before he got shot.

why do u people alwayz have to turn this into a religion vs religion thing... all he said was his christian friend sent it to him... that don't mean they tryin to convert him or nothing... sheesh... and tha 'anti hip-hop' stuff so to speak isn't only a christian thing... one people say 'hip hop' they're mostly talkin bout gangsta rap... tha's why they say hip hop is bad...

man i used to listen to so much of that stuff... hip hop... reggae... soca... i was all into that... i still listen every now and then... i listen for the beats... most of the hip hop stuff i listen to are just instrumentals now... and yeh.. i've heard people rap the bible before... i's actually pretty kool...

newhoo... le's not make this a 'beware of christians' type'a thread 'cause tha's the feelin i'm gettin from a few posts...

bhul chuk maaf...

One of my christian pals sent me this link on my day off, maybe you guys can check it out

http://www.exministries.com/2

Theres a powerpoint on how hip hop is evil and it is extremely anti-religious.

When you think about it, all it does is promote:

a) Lust

b) Violence

c) Money

I know some people will say what about this, what about that, but its a demon, its insidious, its like a disease that eventually infects the individuals mind making into a cesspool of bad behaviour.

Anyways check it out, whats the sikh take on it as well.

120462[/snapback]

More evil are the people who would seek to ban hip hop and all forms of music! :TH:

The road to Jehadism!

One of my christian pals sent me this link on my day off, maybe you guys can check it out

http://www.exministries.com/2

Theres a powerpoint on how hip hop is evil and it is extremely anti-religious.

When you think about it, all it does is promote:

a) Lust

b) Violence

c) Money

I know some people will say what about this, what about that, but its a demon, its insidious, its like a disease that eventually infects the individuals mind making into a cesspool of bad behaviour.

Anyways check it out, whats the sikh take on it as well.

120462[/snapback]

More evil are the people who would seek to ban hip hop and all forms of music! :TH:

The road to Jehadism!

nothings wrong with hip hop, its a co,orful way to describe real life. if your tired of hearing tupacs songs as good hip hop then listen to Nas, DMX, Jigga, Dr.DRE, Mike Jones, David Banner, kanye west, LL cool J etc...

anyone who thinks hip hop is evil has only been exposed to what they play on the radio, in that case you cant judge it cuz media will only play 'club songs' which really isnt hip hop take the song 'in the club' by 50 cent, take the beat away and you have stupid lyrics......50 cent overall s garbage, and alot of these other guys like the rest of G unit or b2k boys or al lthose stupid usher wannabe's......

HIp HOp is ok ay