Sant Samaj, Taksal Reject Calendar

kurtas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, firstly there is no evidence to suggest Taksal was started by Sahib Guru Gobind Singh ji. This has been discussed and proved many times. Secondly I feel saddened that youth are beginning to accept Harnaam Singh. I personally have alot of time for the Singhs of Taksal during the 70`s, 80`s, especially the likes of Sant Jarnail SIngh Bhindranwale, Jathedar Gurdev Singh, and many others. It is a sad state of affairs this same taksal is now run by a person who grassed his own youth, saying they are linked with BKI Jagtar Singh hawara. Whether they were or not, why is he telling the Police to arrest them? Has he forgotten any history of Sant jarnail SIngh ji?

How can anyone hold this person up as a Sikh or role model is absurd?

Lastly I would ask veer Taksali Singh not trash the Akal thakht rehit maryada. It passed almost forty years ago, that bibian can do seva, I think it was in 1956. Yes, it is not perfect when it comes to bania, I too, think some chapters need reforming. However it is far beyond most maryadas, and has been the result of 30 years of Panthik dialogue. I personally believe it is 90% there, and just needs finishing toches, such as the 5 banias, meat, keski, etc. You accept raagmala, I oppose it, lets just leave that at that. But veer ji, I believe you are wrong to trash it.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, firstly there is no evidence to suggest Taksal was started by Sahib Guru Gobind Singh ji.

And there is no evidence to suggest otherwise either. So I suppose, one has to decide whether they are willing to take word from self-proclaimed scholars or scholar and bhramgyani mahapursh like- sant baba gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale who said taksal was started by sahib sri guru gobind singh ji.

I would take spiritual oral traditions going on and maintained- seena/basina by mahapursh anyday.

122571[/snapback]

Gur Fateh!

Dear Veer JaskeeratGyan Singh "Khalsa" (aka Taksali Singh),

Please answer the questions posed earlier on, rather than diverting the conversation onto matters which are nothing more than "political" in nature. The stance on meat, number of banis and raagmala are unnecessary here.

I'll spell them out for you again and would appreciate your view on these matters as the internet "Taksal" spokesperson in order to clarify the position.

1. Why does the Taksal promote as part of their maryada, the Bipran concept of Pati-Parmeasur? This is not in line with the teaching of Gurbani an is clearly a legacy of the Bipar combined with that emerging from the Victorian Era of the 1900s.

2. If women cannot be part of the Punj because Sant Jee presumably argued that no women got up during the initial Vasaikhi call for 5 heads, does this also mean, that a Sikh of say, Bhatra and Lohar backgrounds, although can become Amritdhari, cannot be part of the Punj, because no Bhatra or Lohar was present in the original 5? Let's take it a step further, by the same logic, there were no Caucasian Sikhs present during 1699, so whilst we can have 'white' Sikhs today, they also can't be part of the Punj? This would seem to be the logical conclusion on the grounds you stipulate for the Taksal not permitting women to do seva in the Punj?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Gur Fateh!

Niranjana.

Sat Sri Akal:

"can you prove this? where is the Panthic Rehit Maryada?"

Panthic Rehat Maryada is here .

Article XXIV - Ceremony of Baptism or Initiation

a. Ambrosial baptism should be held at an exclusive place away from common human traffic.

b. At the place where ambrosial baptism is to be administered, the holy Guru Granth Sahib should be installed and ceremonially opened. Also present should be six committed baptized Sikhs, one of whom should sit in attendance of the Guru Granth Sahib and the other five should be there to administer the ambrosial baptism. These six may even include Sikh women. All of them must have taken bath and washed their hair.

"i believe this is the same MARYADA that allows "gursikhs" to eat MEAT, deny RAAGMAALAA is GURBAANEE and state 3 baaniaa are required as nitnem!!"

Well, you can take that up with the Nihangs abot meat. Nowhere does the Panthic Rehat Maryada state that Raagmala is Gurbani or not. They simply state that it is the choice of the reader o read or not, but that every Guru Granth Saroop should have the Raagmalaa in it. As per the Nitem Banis, there is also no clause that states you cannot do more Banis then listed.

i believe this is the same MARYADA that allows "gursikhs" to eat MEAT, deny RAAGMAALAA is GURBAANEE and state 3 baaniaa are required as nitnem!!

Brilliant MARYADA!

true say!!

I'm sure Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale would never about this maryada!

And who issued it? I'm sure Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa never agreed to it!!