Is Bb Jagir Kaur Able Of Being President Of Sgpc?

sunny_love_kirtan

post-3896-1127379071.jpg

SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MURDER CASE OF HER OWN DAUGHTER.

I LISTEN MANY TIMES HER ON TV,SHE HAD NO SENCE OF TALKING.

SHE TALK VERY RUDE.

IF DOING KIRTAN SEVA AND PALKI SEVA IS A CONTROVESY MATTER FOR LADIES THEN HOW CAN A LADY B CHIEF OF THE GURUDWARA PARBANDHAK COMMITTE?

THERE R MANY LEGAL CASES AGAINST HER.

CORRUPTION CASE OF RS 70 CRORES.

I DONT THING THAT SHE IS ABLE TO PERFORM THIS DUTY AND NOT EVEN BADAL

BECAUSE HE IS ALSO A CORRUPTED PERSON.

She also managed to purcahse a posh koti during her last stint in charge of the SGPC. I wonder where the money came from ?

She has also been expelled from the panth by Giani Puran Sngh who was then the Akal Takht Jathedar. She got her stooge Vedanti to withdraw the edict expelling her from the panth.

Ordinary people are denied rooms in the SGPC serai unless you mention a senior SGPC officials name or Badals name. Badals Akali rent a mob workers are housed in the serai during elections whilst ordinary people are turned away.

I used to think Tohra was bad but what he did pales into insignificance. One point about Tohra he never took money to buy posh bungalows etc. He lived in his modest house and he never built a business empire on the back of the SGPC. This is unlike Jagiro who gives special SGPC grants to people in her MLA constituency, she buys a posh bungalow, sealed caskets containing jewels in the Toshakanna are found broken and the jewels missing. Amazing what she has done during her two stints as SGPC boss.

I urge you all to ensure she is treated as a criminal. Please email to the following requesting she is denied a Visa to the USA. In your email mention the criminal case against her and also her being found guilty of corruption. It is time these panthic enemies who missuse our Gurdwara were taught a lesson.

nivnd@state.gov

ndcentral@state.gov

no way bibi dhol jageero da, deserves to be President of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, 1) shes a daughter killer, 2) shes corrupt like badaloo, 3) she had the blame before from the judicial commission, but refused to abide by it!

She has been excommunicated from the Panth, this was passed at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib why does she abide by it??? The calandar issue, she forces us to abide it what about her excommunitcation from the Sikh Panth???