Hizb-ut-tahrir

britiah sikh lad

converting is just STUPID POINTLESS AND GAY AND AS FOR THEIR STUPID REPUBLIC

The HUT and other Muslim groups have said that they aim to make FRANCE, an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC by the year 2015 and Britain by 2025 through CONVERSIONS, IMMIGRATION and high MUSLIM BIRTH

RATES. THE DIFFERENT WAYS THE HUT ARE ATTACKING US

I DONT FINK SOOOOO hit.gifunited.gifv1.gif

WJKKWJKF

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?p...7-10-2005_pg3_2

According to Nawa-e-Waqt (September 4, 2005) a Hindu couple in Swabi, NWFP, had been taken away to an unknown place for investigation into the charge against them of desecrating the Quran for which there is life imprisonment. Chaman Lal and his wife, Krishna, were seen by some people throwing the Quran in the fields. After that a mob attacked their house, beat them up and registered a blasphemy case against them. The Hindu man was supposed to have converted to Islam and then reconverted to Hinduism on being rebuked by his wife. LOL.gif This angered the Muslims. Although not a law, reconverting from Islam is punishable by death.

Author's view

Conversion to Islam unleashes a lot of celebration among Muslims. The convertée is flattered endlessly and made much of. But this mollycoddling doesn’t last long. After that, the new Muslim might begin to feel short-changed. Do whatever you like, but don’t then reconvert. This should be understood before converting to Islam. Muslims are not very generous about people converting out of Islam. If the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights were to be signed today Pakistan would not sign it because it gives man the freedom to change his religion.

Guest militant singh

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD - WE GOTTA STOP THIS USE ALL MEANS WITHIN THE LAW 2 STOP THIS THEY R TAKIN OUR GIRLS 2 MID EAST COUNTRIES AND SELLING THEM USE ALL MEANS WITHIN THE LAW 2 STOP THESE SUICIDE BOMBING ARABIAN ISLAMIST LOONATICS IF U C A SIKH GIRL BEEIN HASSLED GO AND STOP THE HARRASMENT AND ALSO ITS IS THE FAULT OF MOST OF 2DAYS SO CALLED ''MODERN SIKH'' GIRLS WHO GO OUT WITH MUSLIM BOYS WHOSE SOLE AIM IS 2 CONVERT THEM THESE GIRLS NEED 2 BE SHOWN WHAT THEY R GETTIN THEMSELVES IN2 THE USUAL REPLY I GET IS ''F***K OFF '' ,'''MIND UR OWN BUSINESS '' U AINT MY DAD '' THIS THAT THEM PAKIS COME ON VAISAKHI AN NAGAR KEERATNS 2 TRY IT WITH OUR GIRLS THEY WEAR KARAS 2 LOOK SIKH ..THESE '''SLUTS''' WHO CALL THEMSELVES SIKH R COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE THEY DISHONOUR THIER SIKH BRUVAAS AND RELIGION BY GOIN 2 PAKIS AND THE ISLAMISTS GAIN YET ANOVA ''SIKH'' GIRL 2 HUMILITAE ,SELL,AND ABUSE --- ACT NOW B4 ITS 2 LATE 4 THE FUTURE OF SIKHI IN THE U.K WJKKWJKF -KHALISTAN ZINDABAD DEATH2 ISLAMIC EXTERAMISM !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Modern" sikh girls who drink,smoke, hang out in clubs, slag around. Have no respect for themselves, their parents, their culture or their faith. Therefore should we worry about them? I think they deserve everything they get. We should not even call them "sikh" girls they don't deserve that title. I welcome muslims organisations to take them from Sikhi. Either they will improve themselves or they will taste the lack of freedom and rights. Many girls who married muslim guys and converted to Islam later on reverted to Sikhism after expericening the quran. lol

Muslim girls also get upto same kinds of things but have to keep it more undercover for fear of being killed by their family. Whereas Indian girls seem to be free to do what ever they like...and well they will have to take responsibility for their actions..because in later life they will come to regret their slagging around when no one respects them.

End of the day these "modern" girls are deluded into thinking Sikhism means you can go do what ever you want. Whereas muslims girls are taught from early age they are inferiour to men in rights and in terms of religion (ie men are the keepers of women, more women in hell than men according to quran, etc). So muslim women are more likely to stick to their own because they been told too and have the fear element hanging over them if they stray.

Lets not waste our energy on worrying about slags....lets appreciate our sisters of faith who are good of heart and decent...

Yeah, its pathetic how some of them call me "fundamentalist" since I keep my hair.. im lyk HEH?! they always point out "sikhism is a religion of choice.. do wotever u lyk"

DATS A LIE. PURE LIE.

You are right, we shouldnt worry about them.. jsut make sure they don't have Kaurs in their names.. Don't want them to disgrace the beautiful names of the Shaheed Singhnis and Singhnis alive today

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

lets for a minute forget what religion these women are - lets imagine they are atheist.

lets not though forget who we are- we are singhs and kaurs, yeh.

so if we know a woman has a chance of being sold off or just used abused and left then as singhs and kaurs what are we to do?

to an extent its their bad kismet but as sikhs it is our duty to help them- I'm not saying approach them like ur their dad or gran eg. by saying 'you know what ur doing is wrong and the chances are as a muslims he will not treat u right blah blah blah.

as a friend u could warn them gradually by giving them examples, by looking at what the guy is like and interepreting the signals and slowly she may not like him herself, oh and as a sikh setting a good example and not saying 'why shud i give a dam' .

-its that attitude from us of I dont care- that means they destroy their lives.

if u gonna tell them to leave the guy that pays some attention to them and acts like he loves them til death do em apart then i dont think u can expect her to just leave cos u said so....... course she gonna be nasty.

BUT if the singhs b4 could risk their lives to save a girl (OK at the time the girls didnt get themselves into the mess- i accept) then cant we hear a few bad words from a girl if we think we can help her grin.gif .

Really guys maybe I'm being harsh but shame on u, lets say ur that girl, its not ur fault ur parents never bothered to teach u abt sikhi.

or God forbid lets say thats ur cousin sis and she just got bad karam, what do u have to lose if u help her?

Oh but i do know what u have to lose if u dont help her.

Forget whether she adds kaur in her name, u reckon the muslims gonna say - oh dont laugh at Guru Ji cos she not a sikh cos she dont use kaur in her name.

u reckon they give a ...something? They gonna laugh at us as long as they got someoen born into a sikh family.

Argh I'm sorry for a long boring angry post but do u have any idea what happens to these women who get sold off - they get treated like animals used by real animals and thrown around till they are not needed anymore - its torture and we cant be bothered to help.

Well I'm sure its ok, as long as we wake up at amrit vela, wear the 5Ks, go to the Gurdwara Sahib and sit down and listen to kirtan and eat langar and help an old lady by opening the door for her, we are a great sikhs. So lets forget abt the women - our sisters- who may be saved from being raped like animals each and every night and day just because we cant be bothered and as long as they dont add the name KAUR- well that sorts everything out.

Sikh supreme have u even spoken to these girls u call slags? i know some of them are like what u say but i have met those that want to change but dont know how to and then they get caught up with a muslim guy who confuses them and they ACTUALLY DO want to be good sikhs but they dont know how- they didnt have our upbringing, they have an alcoholic dad and couldnt care less mum and no one to talk to but their friends and by luck their friends happen to go clubbing so they do too and due to peer pressure they will get into all this. And they just get deeper and deeper into it and dont know how to get out - their friends are like their family.

why are we so inconsiderate? all the so called slags arent the same - some need a chance.

(I'm really soz for this long post).

WJKK

WJKF

Once the demons of alcohol, domestic violence, casteism, gutter language, aspiring to be the next bhangra/hip hop star, etc is exorcised from ALL Sikh homes not only will the Kaurs be sticking with the Singhs but the Singhs will be highly sought after by other girls from other religions/races.

It is becoming quite a macho thing now in the Sikh male youth to adopt the hip hop culture. Sikh girls are aspiring and achieving in education and they want a soul mate who shares their interests in maybe travelling. Staying at home making roti for a layabout of a husband with demanding in-laws is no longer an option Kaurs want to be saddled with.

With the Moslem male they approach our sisters (and yes they are our sisters) in a sober state which is an advantage over our own sadly drunken youth. With the Moslems being sober they are able to engage in a coherent conversation rather than a drunken slur. Don’t you think the Moslems have done their research on what some Sikh girls are after and shock horror it is not always to do with sex but a sense of one’s worth? Sikh families still treat girls as lesser equals, preach about tolerance and then slate the Sikhs who happen to belong to another so called lesser caste. The reason our girls are going astray as our Gurus message has been lost. By Sikhs stating “let's not waste our energy on worrying about slags”, Sikhs have green-lighted the Moslems to take our sisters from us, don’t you think Moslems read these Forums? At what point does a Sikh girl goes from being a Sikh to a slag and what processes are involved in getting to this stage?

The males in Sikhs need to ditch their macho image and behave more like a Saint\Soldier. Yes not all our youth are drunken layabouts but the good ones need to preach to the other side without shoving the supremacy of moral righteous drown their throats.

There is already a Sikh gender balance in the Punjab, our sisters are becoming a rare commodity do we really want to keep losing our sisters to the Moslems? We lost many sisters at the time of Partition (1947), the battle is still going on in a more subtle form by the Moslems, and do you want to be on the losing side?

Long Live The Khalsa!

Jeevan

WJKK

WJKF

Once the demons of alcohol, domestic violence, casteism, gutter language, aspiring to be the next bhangra/hip hop star,  etc is exorcised from ALL Sikh homes not only will the Kaurs be sticking with the Singhs but the Singhs will be highly sought after by other girls from other religions/races.

It is becoming quite a macho thing now in the Sikh male youth to adopt the hip hop culture. Sikh girls are aspiring and achieving in education and they want a soul mate who shares their interests in maybe travelling. Staying at home making roti for a layabout of a husband with demanding in-laws is no longer an option Kaurs want to be saddled with.

With the Moslem male they approach our sisters (and yes they are our sisters) in a sober state which is an advantage over our own sadly drunken youth. With the Moslems being sober they are able to engage in a coherent conversation rather than a drunken slur. Don’t you think the Moslems have done their research on what some Sikh girls are after and shock horror it is not always to do with sex but a sense of one’s worth? Sikh families still treat girls as lesser equals, preach about tolerance and then slate the Sikhs who happen to belong to another so called lesser caste. The reason our girls are going astray as our Gurus message has been lost. By Sikhs stating “let's not waste our energy on worrying about slags”, Sikhs have green-lighted the Moslems to take our sisters from us, don’t you think Moslems read these Forums? At what point does a Sikh girl goes from being a Sikh to a slag and what processes are involved in getting to this stage?

The males in Sikhs need to ditch their macho image and behave more like a Saint\Soldier. Yes not all our youth are drunken layabouts but the good ones need to preach to the other side without shoving the supremacy of moral righteous drown their throats.

There is already a Sikh gender balance in the Punjab, our sisters are becoming a rare commodity do we really want to keep losing our sisters to the Moslems? We lost many sisters at the time of Partition (1947), the battle is still going on in a more subtle form by the Moslems, and do you want to be on the losing side?

Long Live The Khalsa!

Jeevan

126381[/snapback]

These slags are not our sisters they are anything but. If they want to be saved then why dont they listen when we tell them to fix up? They want to slag around like they say who are we to stop them?

Both Sikh genders need to realise their values and worth. However though some Sikh guys like to be macho and do involve themselves more into punjabi culture than Sikhism they will not convert to Islam nor for love or money. I have yet to come across a case where a Sikh guy has converted to Islam based on its teachings compared to Sikhi or from a relationship with a muslim girl and converted.

But sadly Sikh girls have converted to Islam.. 9/10 cos of relationships with muslim guys or being introduced to islam heavily by muslim friends they hang around... The opposite is also true muslim girls with relationships with sikh guys have embraced Sikhism, many stories in the news lately. So this is a specifically a female gender issue.,,

It seems they are a little too naive. This bollywood notion of "love conquers all" often deludes girls into doing silly things which they later regret. First and foremost as a Sikh we must remember our first love is Waheguru he is our saviour, our creator our sustainer without God we are nothing...it is his love we should seek. Then you know nothing can get in the way of you and your creator.

Our Guru's gave us guidence to the right path, it is up to us to decide for ourselves to listen to their advice or not. Sikhism is not like Islam where you must do something or Allah will comdem you to hellfire because you have displeased him and torture you for ever with whips,chains and boiling oil. Sikhism lets you decide what is best based on what the Guru's have taught.

It is also apparent in most marriage/dating sites "Sikh" girls perfer their guys to be clean shaven and off specific caste. What does that say about how much they value their faith? It's all about looks and less empahsis on the guys personality or faith. Therefore can you trust Sikhism in the hands of females they don't value it themselves. Do you blame if families perfer to have boys rather than girls? however unethical it maybe.

It's true what people say. You only miss something once its gone. If Sikhism is no more in this earth we know who would suffer more in the world after.

Like I said brothers and sisters do not worry about slags, yes try to help them if you want by telling them what it means to be Sikh, if they still continue to be slags then leave it to almighty Waheguru in the end God will take care of everything.

GurFateh!

lets for a minute forget what religion these women are - lets imagine they are atheist.

lets not though forget who we are- we are singhs and kaurs, yeh.

so if we know a woman has a chance of being sold off or just used abused and left then as singhs and kaurs what are we to do?

to an extent its their bad kismet but as sikhs it is our duty to help them- I'm not saying approach them like ur their dad or gran eg. by saying 'you know what ur doing is wrong and the chances are as a muslims he will not treat u right blah blah blah.

as a friend u could warn them gradually by giving them examples, by looking at what the guy is like and interepreting the signals and slowly she may not like him herself, oh and as a sikh setting a good example and not saying 'why shud i give a dam' .

-its that attitude from us of I dont care- that means they destroy their lives.

if u gonna tell them to leave the guy that pays some attention to them and acts like he loves them til death do em apart then i dont think u can expect her to just leave cos u said so....... course she gonna be nasty.

BUT if the singhs b4 could risk their lives to save a girl (OK at the time the girls didnt get themselves into the mess- i accept) then cant we hear a few bad words from a girl if we think we can help her grin.gif .

Really guys maybe I'm being harsh but shame on u, lets say ur that girl, its not ur fault ur parents never bothered to teach u abt sikhi.

or God forbid lets say thats ur cousin sis and she just got bad karam, what do u have to lose if u help her?

Oh but i do know what u have to lose if u dont help her.

Forget whether she adds kaur in her name, u reckon the muslims gonna say - oh dont laugh at Guru Ji cos she not a sikh cos she dont use kaur in her name.

u reckon they give a ...something? They gonna laugh at us as long as they got someoen born into a sikh family.

Argh I'm sorry for a long boring angry post but do u have any idea what happens to these women who get sold off - they get treated like animals used by real animals and thrown around till they are not needed anymore - its torture and we cant be bothered to help.

Well I'm sure its ok, as long as we wake up at amrit vela, wear the 5Ks, go to the Gurdwara Sahib and sit down and listen to kirtan and eat langar and help an old lady by opening the door for her, we are a great sikhs. So lets forget abt the women - our sisters- who may be saved from being raped like animals each and every night and day just because we cant be bothered and as long as they dont add the name KAUR- well that sorts everything out.

Sikh supreme have u even spoken to these girls u call slags? i know some of them are like what u say but i have met those that want to change but dont know how to and then they get caught up with a muslim guy who confuses them and they ACTUALLY DO want to be good sikhs but they dont know how- they didnt have our upbringing, they have an alcoholic dad and couldnt care less mum and no one to talk to but their friends and by luck their friends happen to go clubbing so they do too and due to peer pressure they will get into all this. And they just get deeper and deeper into it and dont know how to get out - their friends are like their family.

why are we so inconsiderate? all the so called slags arent the same - some need a chance.

(I'm really soz for this long post).

126350[/snapback]

Yes I have spoken to girls who would come under the defination of slag by any standards. I might have told the forum this before but I'll repeat it for you.

I used to be in college with one punjabi "sikh" girl who was gang raped by muslim "friends" she used to hang around with. She told me and I had the guys beaten up, nearly getting expelled from campus the day after.....After a few weeks she went back to her bad ways and go into a car with another group of muslim druggie losers.. that day my respect for girls like her dissapperred. And in my uni days I got to see more of some our so called "sikh" girls get upto things I would not like to describe on the forum but it seems when they away from parents influence they behave like hoes... losing all worth and self respect for themselves.

Muslim classmates of mine used to laugh and brag how many sikh/hindu girls they pulled and slept around with. Again I tried to form a friendship with a girl who was being used by a muslim guy at uni... I invited her to Sikh society club many times but she was too busy seeing her bf than even spend just 1 hour learning about the faith she proclaimed to be.

You see why I have lost faith in the slags now? I refuse to call them sisters in faith because real sisters in faith should not be tarnished with their bad name. :)