Fears?

Vjkk Vjkf!

i'm just soooo curios about this... lolz the question is what is some of the fears ppl have on this forum or what were some fears ppl had on this forum?

How did some ppl get over their fears? just wondering.. lol grin.gif

i know i'm pretty freaked out when i'm in the dark and by myself blush.gif

Vjkk Vjkf!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK! VJKF!!

i'm just soooo curios about this... lolz the question is what is some of the fears ppl have on this forum or what were some fears ppl had on this forum?

How did some ppl get over their fears? just wondering.. lol 

i know i'm pretty freaked out when i'm in the dark and by myself 

HAHAHAHA Prabjit!!!! I thought you had gotten over it. Do Kirtan Sohila before going to sleep.

My greatest fear is getting away from the Path that connects me with Vaheguru... :) that fear haunts me horribly and I feel like crying coz once, I dont very vividly remember the dream but I had cut my hair, I d married some drunk guy and I wasnt doing Keertan ohmy.gifno.gif :doh: nooooooo

Everytime I feel im forgeting God,that scene comes infront of me and I wanna cry and cry even thinking about not being into Sikhi (Even tho am still a moorakh).

I dont know how to get over this and I think this fear should forever stay...

VJKK! VJKF!!!

Vahegurooo jee Kaa khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Veer you dont need to be scared of being alone! A Guroo Ka Sikh is never alone, GUroo is always ANng Sang 24-7.. guru myrY sMig sdw hY nwly ]

gur maerai sa(n)g sadhaa hai naalae ||

My Guru is always with me, near at hand.

ismir ismir iqsu sdw sm@wly ]1] rhwau ]

simar simar this sadhaa samhaalae ||1|| rehaao ||

Meditating, meditating in remembrance on Him, I cherish Him forever. ||1||Pause||

STTM

remember wih him every breath and BELIVE and you will feel his presence:). with each Sikh there are faujan of Shaheed Singhs as you do more naam, bhagti , naam abyas, simran the number of Singhs incrreases. If you do not follow guroo jees rehit, dont do nitnem, naam abyas, simran, seva then the number of sheheed Singhs will decrease.

the dark is beautiful. turn of the light and do simran. thats an experience in it self. never be afraid. be a tyar by tyar guroo ka sikh. have faith in Guroo jee. do jaap of his naam and make sure you do all your nitnem, simran, and seva. And keep sangat and in sangat do simran..

as Deg_Teg_Fateh said the true fear is of lossing Guroo and not gettin his darshan. once you are coloured you are coloure forever.

A Guroo Ka Sikh is a sant siphai, a warrior has no fear. Always think of your self as a saint soldier.

SALOK

THIRD MEHL

Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani the Word of the Formless Lord.

There is no other as great as He is.

Waaho! Waaho! The Lord is unfathomable and inaccessible.

Waaho! Waaho! He is the True One.

Waaho! Waaho! He is the self-existent Lord.

Waaho! Waaho! As He wills so it comes to pass.

Waaho! Waaho! is the Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam the Name of the Lord obtained by the Gurmukh.

Waaho! Waaho! This is realized by His Grace as He Himself grants His Grace.

O Nanak Waaho! Waaho! This is obtained by the Gurmukhs who hold tight to the Naam night and day.

|| 1 ||

Pull CHuck Maff

im scared of mummmy ji blush.gif

I'm scared of losing people I love, even though it happens and life goes on.... that feeling that, ..... lol i cant even write it, it scares me so much.....

ermmmm, u stoled my fear.....

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....and the consultant pathologist, lol, he wants to take me to a post mortem, coz apparently, I remind him of a young him lol, if that makes anysense.......hmmm....i must blog this