Ashutosh Chella Barking

dhan_dhan_sikhi

check this out

http://www.akj.org/skins/default/new_ki.ph...c&ba=1&b=6&id=9

1. Why is this guy barking and that too in Punjab?because he has no FEAR.

2. why hindus have those illogical debates and support 84?becasue they have no FEAR.

3. Why a hindu cant even call a muslim "mulla" on his face?becaus he has FEAR.

4. why a hindu makes fun of sikhs on the face of sikhs and then laughs when the sikh gets aggressive?because he has NO FEAR

5. why the hindu has the false patriotic feeling and doesnt even consider the atrocities done on the minority?becasue he has FEAR about loosing their phoney nation and being screwed phsically and mentally ONCE AGAIN!

The foolish idol worshippers with no defination of faith and no clue about God are good only if they have fear of the opposite person otherwise they keep on crossing limits.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

DEG TEG FATEH

PANTH KE JEET

PANTH KE JEET

PANTH KE JEET

wake up singho!

A slight digression.

If a hindu calls a muslim a "mulla", he will immediately be branded a 'fundamentalist' by the Indian media.

If a muslim calls a hindu or any non-muslim a 'kaffir', well he is just being a good muslim.

Muslims have obtained this leeway to get away with anything, but the same liberty is not accorded to others. And the people who are at fault here are the "kafirs" themselves who have accorded the muslims such liberties. The situation is the same in Britain where if muslims attack whites in Bradford it is called "Asian mob attacks lone tourist" and if a white retaliates back then the news would be "A racist attack on 'Asians' in Bradford".

A slight digression.

If a hindu calls a muslim a "mulla", he will immediately be branded a 'fundamentalist' by the Indian media.

If a muslim calls a hindu or any non-muslim a 'kaffir', well he is just being a good muslim.

Muslims have obtained this leeway to get away with anything, but the same liberty is not accorded to others. And the people who are at fault here are the "kafirs" themselves who have accorded the muslims such liberties. The situation is the same in Britain where if muslims attack whites in Bradford it is called "Asian mob attacks lone tourist" and if a white retaliates back then the news would be "A racist attack on 'Asians' in Bradford".

123504[/snapback]

trueee

but if hindus call SIKHS hindus..y r THEY not branded as fundamentalists grin.gif . They are actually encouraged b the media

Raju,your observation correct or not signifies one attribute of Indians.

1.You have strong dislike and hatred of muslims,but you accuse the sikhs of hating hindus and give lecture of brotherhood,humanity,liberty,fraternity and all those ANGREJI words.

2.You are a coward sect of people and have degenerated doing idol worship.You might be a christian (******EDITED*******) but your views are very similar to a patriotic illogical Indian.

3.You type of people keep on arguing on every issue by reading history and using your own intelligence,other person trieshis best to convince you about the truth,but you dont understand and even if you do so next day you will again start to debate on the same thing as if nothing happened.

Raju

You are the same person who trusts captain brar more than many good people on this forum who always address raju ji and try to explain you the atrocities on sikhs and give you such good references.

I have stayed with people like you for many years in India and the only conclusion I have drawn is that there is absolutely no need to argur or debate with ur class of people.

You call me rude,unsikh like,extremist,I dont care.Yes I am not a saint infact far from it but I am much better than your type of hypocratic people with no ideology,no ability to take stand on and speak truth and no ability to deliver justice

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Dhan dhan Sikhi why are you generalizing ?? You have called me a hypocrite and tried to malign me by saying I may have converted to Christianity for a bajaj scooter and few thousand rupees...lol.

agreed.

Mann kaum je, anybody writes anything against me and you are always in full & complete agreement. :)

Raju,your observation correct or not signifies one attribute of Indians.

1.You have strong dislike and hatred of muslims,but you accuse the sikhs of hating hindus and give lecture of brotherhood,humanity,liberty,fraternity and all those ANGREJI words.

2.You are a coward sect of people and have degenerated doing idol worship.You might be a christian (i have seen many hindus converted to christianity for a bajaj scooter and few thousand rupees) but your views are very similar to a patriotic illogical Indian.

3.You type of people keep on arguing on every issue by reading history and using your own intelligence,other person trieshis best to convince you about the truth,but you dont understand and even if you do so next day you will again start to debate on the same thing as if nothing happened.

Raju

You are the same person who trusts captain brar more than many good people on this forum who always address raju ji and try to explain you the atrocities on sikhs and give you such good references.

I have stayed with people like you for many years in India and the only conclusion I have drawn is that there is absolutely no need to argur or debate with ur class of people.

You call me rude,unsikh like,extremist,I dont care.Yes I am not a saint infact far from it but I am much better than your type of hypocratic people with no ideology,no ability to take stand on and speak truth and no ability to deliver justice

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

124174[/snapback]

:)

agreed.