Whose This Guy

sskhalsa

From the tenth Guru of Sikhs it was asked: What is the way to find God? He said “Learn to love. This is the only true religion: to love God and after having been filled with the love of God, then to love thy enemies and thy neighbors.” This is the basic religion, which I am preaching.

It's great to see an outsider reinforcing sri dasam patsah bachan to sikhs of today who have forgotten the defination of love because they spent all day long spreading their hatred towards people they don't know.

Defination of Sri Guru Gobind Singh - Embodiment of Divine Love.

Defination of people today claim to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sikh = Embodiment of jealously, hatred, insecure, false pride, back bitting.

come on pheena, this thakur guy's dress is not "punjabi"  i never saw punjabi hindus dress that way, nor punjabi muslims or christians....give it up...he's got a nok waali pag, kes dhara, come on give me a break.

124809[/snapback]

haha give what up bro? Simple facts cannot be ignored. You mean to tell me that if someone wears a Kurta Pajama and a Pug, hes an automatic Sikh? Even Muslims wear Kurta Pajamas.

What you mean you never saw Hindus/Punjabis dress such way...where in punjab have you lived or visited? lol...bro he is wearing a Kurta Pajama which almost every Punjabi owns and a Pug which is a distinct Punjabi Jatt Attire. Besides i thought it was Amrit that made you Sikh, not just your attire.

If you read the .pdf link i posted or the cut and paste from that link, he even said he does not belive in religion.

I think the quote below clarifies his stand on being known as a Sikh. Although the question seems to be from someone who doesn't know much about Sikhi and Hinduism, but the answer is what defines Thanka Singhs stand on his religion.

Question: You were born a Sikh, a member of the Hindu faith. Do you still practice your Hindu faith?

Thakar Singh: No. It is not that one should practice Hinduism, or Sikhism, or Mohammedanism, or Christianity. These are only the outer customs or rituals, which have been adopted according to the age and necessity of the time from the originators of these religions. Real religion is one. That is given in the holy Bible: “What great commandment have you got from God?” The Master told, “Love thy Father God with all thy soul, with all thy heart, with all thy mind. And love thy neighbor as thyself. And love thine enemies.” This is the real religion I could find in Hinduism, Sikhism, Christianity, and in all faiths. If the people have forgotten it, I am trying to reconnect them all with this one religion. “On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

"These are only the outer customs or rituals, which have been adopted according to the age and necessity of the time from the originators of these religions. "

this guys is pretty ignorant of sikhi as well. He quotes the bible more than anything, i think he's trying to catch on with the western crowd...oh well whateva..

peace..

"These are only the outer customs or rituals, which have been adopted according to the age and necessity of the time from the originators of these religions. "

this guys is pretty ignorant of sikhi as well.  He quotes the bible more than anything, i think he's trying to catch on with the western crowd...oh well whateva..

peace..

124818[/snapback]

Question: It is interesting that you quote quite a lot from Jesus and the Bible in your

talks.

Thakar Singh: It is because the people over here understand the Bible. In India I also speak form the Bible, but only sometimes. Otherwise I speak from the Vedas and Adi Granth, from the Mahabharata, the Ramayana, and the Bhagvad Gita, which the people there understand.

so so very true.

From the tenth Guru of Sikhs it was asked: What is the way to find God? He said “Learn to love. This is the only true religion: to love God and after having been filled with the love of God, then to love thy enemies and thy neighbors.” This is the basic religion, which I am preaching.

It's great to see an outsider reinforcing sri dasam patsah bachan to sikhs of today who have forgotten the defination of love because they spent all day long spreading their hatred towards people they don't know.

Defination of people today claim to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sikh = Embodiment of jealously, hatred, insecure, false pride, back bitting.

124810[/snapback]

124810[/snapback]

Namstang,

In your last sentence above please advise whether or not you are you referring specifically to posts that precede yours in this thread, or if any of those posts shape this opinion of yours.

By the way my opinion, for a guy who lays any claim to spiritual wisdom, what a laughable moronic farce.