Pesh

Singh did u intentionally kill the bug?

Was you aiming to do it?

If yes then do your ardas for killing as you killed due to anger, nothing else.

If it was an accident then again, do ardas for the sole of the bug and also for killing.

If you still feel like u need to pesh (which im guessing u dnt) then get 5 Singhs and ask them infrnt of Maharaj. Say i killed what do you think i should do.

Pesh in my eyes is a BIG thing, something like this is something which you can talk to Panj Singh in (some people might see this as peshing but i dnt...) n see what they say.

Personally i think u shud do ardas and ask for forgivness, take a Hukham and see what says then to make up for it, read like so many of certain Bani and do seva too. Like mean it, if you feel bad then makesure you speak to Mahraj in your ardas.

Either way intentional or not, its bad yeh, but like if u meant it, then its in relation to Krodh, one of the 5 evils, the way to overcome that is seva, bani and simran.

WJKK WJKF

Sat Sri Akal:

Not requiring of Pesh. If you feel guilty, do Ardaas/Paath/Sewa/whatever you feel will ease your mind. Otherwise, this IS life and you must make such decisions. If we were to feel guilty about killing every being, then Sikhs would die of diseases because they would not take antibiotics and kill the bacteria that are trying to kill them. Think of it this way...if a rat was to bite you and give you a disease, you would have to resort to defending yourself from rat. You may not feel good about it, but it is you or the rat.