Baba Jarnail Singh Jees return?

Mkhalsa

How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?

• Same person, In the same body he was in before 84.
    • I think he will reincarnate in another human body, and will be back soon.
    • I beleive baba jee is in sachkhand and is not returning to earth
    • I have no comment

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow shinda really does not understand what i am saying, first of all don't ever disrespect me ever again by writing that i think Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a coward, I never even hinted that, I was writing about not wasting energy and time over arguing about rebirth and life and death cycles, and waitinf for great shaheeds to be reborn, i never even mentioned such a thing about our father Guru Gobind Singh Ji, this is why the panth is being mistreated in India, because of dumb bastards like Shinds, I'm talking about fighting for the rights of the khalsa and protecting our turbans, you are talking about how Guru Ji bowed to the hukam of the panj pyaare!!! My dear stupid freind shinda, i am saying do not bow before your brahaman masters, bow before guru granth sahib ji maharaj, and panth di sewa karo, pag nu sambho, apani izzat di rakhi karo, sikhi saroop di raakhi karo, azzad panth layee larho, you have totally ruined my mood...........shinda you make me sick, you have really insulted me, my love for my guru and the panth is so strong and you have insulted my love for the panth, my friend i love the panth so much that i live to die for the panth, i am 23 years old, just graduated with an electrical engineering degree, i work full time for motorola, i would give up everything for the panth, i would die happily for the panth, singhs are not afraid of death, we live for death, we laught at death, death is afraid of us, oye shindia, rip my chest apart and you will find only one thing, and that is love for the khalsa. Don't ever write such garbage about me ever again, chal tenu muaaff karta, waaheguru sache patsha hankar to bachaun....

Khalistan Zindaaba

ad!!

Azaad Punajb Zindaabaad!!

parminder singh mann

Guest Jas Singh

i dont wanna comment on the vote or anything cuz i dont anyhting to make a statement but i was watching the BBC sikh documentry on sikhnet.com and if u scroll to about 39:30 it will show you a picture of his shaheed body and a close up a side view of his face. Can any1 comment on this plz

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ke fateh

hanji veero saheed kade mar de nahi veero baba ji te hor singha zena nai kurbaniya deteya nai oh sada he sade nal nai ek war feer saheed kade mar de nahi oh sahda he sade nal nai....sanu ta ena gala vich pena ve nahi chaheda...sanu sochna te eh chaheda ke asi kenai k sikh reh gaye aa.... sada keneya da face sade guru warga aa...loka nai kena k mul payea saheedeya da.... asi sab kuch buli bethe aa...socho...socho ke banu ga sikh kom da...

galti maff karna

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ke fateh

• 4 weeks later...

None of the Sikhs are back from the times of Gurus and after. Only people who fall into kam, krodh, lobh, moh, hankar, etc and don't meditate come back. People who cut their hair also come back that is an act of devil according to Guru nanak Ji. Maharaja Ranjit Singh is into reincarnation because he screwed too much with Sikhism and was a drug addict. Sukha, Jinda, Bhindranwala, etc. are not coming back. Badal, Tohra, Amrinder, etc. are for sure.

REINCARNATION GUARANTEED!