Baba Jarnail Singh Jees return?

Mkhalsa

How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?

• Same person, In the same body he was in before 84.
    • I think he will reincarnate in another human body, and will be back soon.
    • I beleive baba jee is in sachkhand and is not returning to earth
    • I have no comment

lets say that Baba Jarnail singh Jee Might come back. It happens all the time in SIkh panth. wenever the panth needs singhs like him they come on this earth. Just like Bhai Fuaja singh Jee He was in the army of Baba Deep Singh Jee. He came on this earth again. for a reason.

SO it will probably happen again as in Baba Jarnail Singh Jee's case. He might come back if Guru sahib wants him to come and help Khalsa Panth. But it has never happened that any SIKH in the whole history has ever disappeared For such a long time and then show up in that same body. This case is no different.

Even if Guru Sahib decides to send Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Jee again you guys won't know who he is since he's gona be in a different body. Just like Bhai Fuaja Singh Jee and all the other shaheeds singhs have done. THATS THE JOB OF THE SHAHEEDS!! they come wen the panth needs them and they go back to sachkhand and they come back again if needed!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhaisahib fauja singh was enlightened and he himself told another singh bout his previous life. man i cant believe he used to wake up at like 1:30 am or 2 am or so and start nitnem ohmy.gif . i can't :umm: @ i wish i can some day :'(

Sant Jarnail Singh jee said that he will come back when the bataa of amrit is big enough to serve thousands! That will only happen on the era of Khalsa Raj after Kaljug.

There are a few other things i believe in about Sant Jarnail Singh ji....i could say but i rather not as i have no intellect to know that for sure, only Akal Purakh knows.

In the end, vaheguru ji can do anything...one thing is for sure, that Khalsa Raj WILL happen and Guru Gobind Singh ji will also return at Khalsa Raj...

so anything IS possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was wondering if any one could answer some of the questions i posted previously

"I just have a few question, first does any one know about the story that before operation blue star sant jarnail singh gave his father a bottle with water in it and said that when it turns red then cry for me (I will have passed on), and til this day it hasn't.

My second question is that why is it believed that the sant will return in 2004.

My last question is (I believe he will return but in a different body), if he returns in a different body then will 2004 mean he is born again or is it believed he will just get into the spot light then."

Sant Jarnail Singh was GIVEN hukam by punj singhs to leave the scene. He did not run, rather was obedient to the hukam of Guru Sahib. As per your stories, I have heard stories by Singhs who were in Akaal Takhat Sahib with Sant Ji, who witnessed Sant Ji standing under the nishaan sahibs, and saying as they watched Sant Ji stand there a hail-storm of bullets blazed passed, right to the spot where sant ji was standing, causing a thick dark cloud of blazing bullets. A cloud so thick that nothing could be seen. It was after the bullets passed that they were sure that Sant Ji was shaheed however when they looked at the floor or the near by surroundings no body or any object (cloth, gatra hair, etc) nothing that even would have given a hint that Sant Ji was hit by a bullet was there for sight.

Singho not a TRACE of evidence has been found that Sant Jarnail Singh was shaheed only thing people go on is that well if he isn't around or hasn't been seen then where is he...he must be dead...??..

Sant Ji himself would say on stages that when he gets shaheedi he wants his body to be shown, but SINGHO their was no body!!!!

Rumors are also that Sant Ji's wife identified the body of Sant Jaranil singh, these are again FALSE as she has said that she looked at a body and said it was not Sant Jarnail Singhs. Various pictures of Shaheeds have popped up with captions of them being Sant Ji on his death bed.

First off if these pictures surfaced, this means that Sant Ji's body was recovered by Singhs...Which singhs where they? on one hand it was recovered and photo's taken (out of which a positive match on Sant Ji's body can not be made) Secondly

if Singhs recovered the body then why where more "clear" photos never taken?? also If the body was recovered by Singhs then why was it that these singhs did not fulfil Sant Ji's benti of his Sanskaar? Singhs of the panth all respected Sant Ji and all knew of how he wanted to die, and how he wanted his funeral, so WHY!?! would they go against Sant Ji's benti, "because they where blood thirsty politicians who had this planed out from the start?"??

Some people can argue that these photos where taken and presented by the goverment, oh sangto if the goverment really had Sant Ji's body they would have marched up and down the streets of delhi, shown it all over the media just to get across that Sant Ji was no more!!! Also if these pictures are taken from the goverment then WHY Sangto do you beleive these?? These are just as authentic as the stories and rumors they have told billions of times before.

Nothing of Sant Ji's was ever recovered from the scene of Harmandir Sahib or Akaal Takht Sahib, of these items being his teer and pistol. Where are they?

People like to mention that Akaal Takht Sahib recently did Sant Jarnail singhs funeral and performed Sant Ji's final rights, and the papers love to gloat that Bhai Isher Singh was present, but how often have you read that Bhai Ishar Singh has since asked for maafi from Sant Baba Takhur Singh? Also it says that Taksal has since then given up that Sant Ji is Jinda!! COMPLETE LIES!!! Baba Ji amongst everything that has been going on in the recent months continues to state CLEARLY that sant Jinda hun. People make this a point of asking Baba Takhur Singh Ji, "is Sant Jarnail Shaheed?", to which at all times Baba Takhur Singh has noted that Sant Jinda Hun, and that they are not lying, that they fear death and thus would not tell lies. If Sant Ji does not return sangta can pull their dara (beard). They have promised sangta, not to worry and that before they pass, Sant Jarnail singh will once again a

ppear. (Sangto i know the way I worded it may leave for assumptions that, yes sant jarnail singh will come back in a new body, but sant Ji was never shaheed nor did they die during blue star, Sant Jarnail Singh will once again come in the same saroop)

People then ask, if Sant Jarnail singh is jinda why would they hide like this, dont they see whats going on today in the panth, sikhi has deteriated in India, RSS is opening Dera's all over, does Sant Jarnail Singh not see this...But sangto for big tasks such as the one Sant Jarnail SIngh has been given, requires tremendous amounts of preperation, preperation that was not done for BlueStar. Preperation that will be done for the next round. We must realize that mahpurkh who are of the level as Sant Jarnail Singh, Sant Baba Attar Singh, Sant Baba Nand Singh, they never think with their own man, but always are in the service of Akaal Purkh. The day Akaal Purkh gives hukam for Sant Jarnail Singh to come back so it shall be.

Sadh Sangat Jeeo we have come to such a state in Kaal Jug where the words of sants and great mahpurkh are looked at and not given second notice, we have come to a point where we will belive in the words of kuraati's because they hold degrees over the honest and simple words of Gurmukh pyarai who have dedicated their lives to sewa and bani.

Sangto only Akaal purkh knows of the exact date, when sant Jarnail Singh will once again arrive. I am not in any way saying that we can sit and relax. No Sangto read your bani, do your amrit vela, keep as strict of a rehat that you can manage. Take amrit if you have not done so. The dushts of Death is forever lurking behind us. In an instant we come, and in an instant we pass. Read bani, create such love for Guru Sahib, bathe in the dust of of the saints...Lets all stop stealing from Satuguru Maharaaj Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and instead beg at the door of Satguru Mahraj Sri Guru Nanak for the glorious gift off Naam.

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• 3 weeks later...
Sant jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawaale is Shaheed, he promised to die fighting for the Panth and he did just that, he was not a coward who would have fled the battlefield. For a man who had so much love for the Panth in his heart, do you think he would have kept silent for this long as so many things have happened to the Panth. Do you people think this great martyr would not have fought against the fake police encounters, the Delhi pogroms, do not disgrace this great shaheed by saying he is alive and will be back soon. Why would a lion of the panth wait for fighting the enemy. Khalsa Ji do not fall into the trap of people trying to mislead the Panth, Sant Jarnail Singh practised what he preached. He was martyred fighting to defend the Harmandir Sahib. We should not look for anyone to come back and save the Panth, Sant Jarnail Singh showed us the path to rid ourselves of the slavery in Hindustan and now we must act, we must take action to secure the freedom of the Panth, do not have the attitude of the Bahmins, don't wait for others to save you, Only you can save your Sikhi your panth. Look back to these great martyrs for inspiration, not for debate.

-parminder singh mann

I agree wit mann kaum layee gurbaan 100 %. THere are a lot of people ou there that want to put a misunderstanding bout babji. A lot of negative t

hings are always said about him, and they are all lies. For all of you that think that baba ji is still alive and in hiding, get a damn life. No saint soldiers like baba ji would go and hide especially from a corrupt governement like india's. The amn was not afraid of death, he didnt care if he died, he jus didn't want the sikhs to be slaves and oppressed. Anf for all of you that waste your time on topics of babji still being alive, forget it. Sikhi is not going to get beeter by us debating this. Move on and take babji's speeches and teachings and do sometin wit them. MAke Sikhi better by wat has already been given to us. Stop the non sense debates.

there you go singhisking, now that is the spirit with which we should act, in the olden days when the khalsa used to live in the jungles and fought the mughals who were taking women back to afghanistan ghazni, Sikhs did not from a committee and discuss if they should act or not, they did not debate what Guru Gobind Singh would do, they did not debate if Guru Gobind Singh was goig to be reborn and save everyone, they did not take a vote to see what life everyone was in and when one would be reborn, that is the job of brahmin pundits, we are Sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, we do what is right without flinching even one bit, so get off all this pundit talk and be the lions that Guru Sahib intended for us to be, we should rely on the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and use the martyrdoms of past martyrs as inspiration and not cause for debate, chalo singho apni pag nu sambhalo, bahamana ne delhi takhat de utte baith ki saadi kaum utte bahut zulam kitte ne te hun wi kar rehe ne, so waakhat bahut thorra hai, sama sau ki na guzaar dio, aapne hak layee laroooo!!!!!!! shed the chains of slavery which india has put around our necks and live as a free and prosperous Khalsa!!!!!

Waaheguru ji ka khalsa

Waaheguru JI kI Fateh!

-parminder singh mann