Hinduization Of Sikh Faith & History

humble_kaur

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I dont think anyone needs to read my long post abt how shocked I am because arent we all but that was shocking to say the least arhgghhh well as long as we got Badal we can carry on playing the We were always one Game.

Confused psychos, i could say worse but then it will just be filtered so i stop here.

those pics are offensive! what were theythinking, I would say what I would like to do to Badal if i ever met, but it may be far too disturbing for the kids on this forum to read.

These guys are going to be dead in ten or twenty yrs time, why dont they pray instead of fearing sikhs so much, sikhi gonna keep on growing with Akal Purakhs kirpa so they needs to just become good hindus and maybe join a club or make some friends cos that'll be time well spent.

I know this wont make a difference but hit.gifhit.gifslap.gifslap.gif :bakreey:

I was just discussing this article with someone. I wanted to know how the RSS could think that they could do such a thing, such as trying to decay Sikh Faith and its History. He said that it is not just the RSS, it is the Brahmincal mind. They have been doing this for thousands of years. He gave the example of how Buddhism started in India, and yet it is almost instinct there. Why? They are very manipulative and clever. He said that almost all the anti-sikh stuff we see going on today in the Gurdwaras, in our homes, TV, movies, is due to their cunning strategies to destroy the Sikh identity, and the foolish, naive Sikhs themselves propagate these lies.

My question was, "Isn't there anything that can be done about it? It is a huge obstacle to overcome, but didn't our Guru Ji's overcome many obstacles? And what are we compared to the Gurus? NOTHING! Yet, they sacrificed so much for our well being, and we shamelessly sit and watch our dharam being destroyed. We are pathetic!!!!!" His answer was, "There can be something done about it...read and understand Gurbani and follow it! That is the remedy for ALL problems."

But very few do this. It hurts when people do such things. Especially to Waheguru Ji...He loves soooo much...gives soooo much. Of course, I got a beautiful answer..."True. But its good. Cuz stuff like this gives birth to honest people, motivated to spread the truth, otherwise they too stay asleep n waste their lives."

Thank You Ji....

I told him I was in soo much krodh, and he told me to transfer the built up energy of my krodh into something useful, like writing more positive articles about Sikhi.

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

pRQmy grB vws qy tirAw ]

First, they come forth from the womb.

puqR klqR kutMb sMig juirAw ]

They become attached to their children, spouses and families.

Bojnu Aink pRkwr bhu kpry ] srpr gvnu krihgy bpury ]1]

The foods of various sorts and appearances will surely pass away, O wretched mortal! ||1||

kvnu AsQwnu jo kbhu n trY ]

What is that place which never perishes?

kvnu sbdu ijqu durmiq hrY ]1] rhwau ]

What is that Word by which the dirt of the mind is removed? ||1||Pause||

ieMdR purI mih srpr mrxw ]

In the Realm of Indra, death is sure and certain.

bRhm purI inhclu nhI rhxw ]

The Realm of Brahma shall not remain permanent.

isv purI kw hoiegw kwlw ]

The Realm of Shiva shall also perish.

qRY gux mwieAw ibnis ibqwlw ]2]

The three dispositions, Maya and the demons shall vanish. ||2||

igir qr Drix ggn Aru qwry ]

The mountains, the trees, the earth, the sky and the stars;

riv sis pvxu pwvku nIrwry ]

the sun, the moon, the wind, water and fire;

idnsu rYix brq Aru Bydw ]

day and night, fasting days and their determination;

swsq isMimRiq ibnsihgy bydw ]3]

the Shaastras, the Simritees and the Vedas shall pass away. ||3||

qIrQ dyv dyhurw poQI ]

The sacred shrines of pilgrimage, gods, temples and holy books;

mwlw iqlku soc pwk hoqI ]

rosaries, ceremonial tilak marks on the forehead, meditative people, the pure, and the performers of burnt offerings;

DoqI fMfauiq prswdn Bogw ]

wearing loin cloths, bowing in reverence and the enjoyment of sacred foods

gvnu krYgo sglo logw ]4]

- all these, and all people, shall pass away. ||4||

jwiq vrn qurk Aru ihMdU ]

Social classes, races, Muslims and Hindus;

psu pMKI Aink join ijMdU ]

beasts, birds and the many varieties of beings and creatures;

sgl pwswru dIsY pwswrw ]

the entire world and the visible universe

ibnis jwiego sgl Awkwrw ]5]

- all forms of existence shall pass away. ||5||

shj isPiq Bgiq qqu igAwnw ]

Through the Praises of the Lord, devotional worship, spiritual wisdom and the essence of reality,

sdw Anµdu inhclu scu Qwnw ]

eternal bliss and the imperishable true place are obtained.

qhw sMgiq swD gux rsY ]

There, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the Lord's Glorious Praises are sung with love.

AnBau ngru qhw sd vsY ]6]

There, in the city of fearlessness, He dwells forever. ||6||

qh Bau Brmw sogu n icMqw ]

There is no fear, doubt, suffering or anxiety there;

Awvxu jwvxu imrqu n hoqw ]

there is no coming or going, and no death there.

qh sdw Anµd Anhq AwKwry ]

There is eternal bliss, and the unstruck celestial music there.

Bgq vsih kIrqn AwDwry ]7]

The devotees dwell there, with the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises as their support. ||7||

pwrbRhm kw AMqu n pwru ]

There is no end or limitation to the Supreme Lord God.

kauxu krY qw kw bIcwru ]

Who can embrace His contemplation?

khu nwnk ijsu ikrpw krY ]

Says Nanak, when the Lord showers His Mercy,

inhcl Qwnu swDsMig qrY ]8]4]

the imperishable home is obtained; in the Saadh Sangat, you shall be saved. ||8||4||

May we all stand together...

Bhul Chuk Maaf

the thing is some hindus do actually believe that sikhs are a part of hinduism, its not something they do for the sake of it but some actually take too many drugs with far too many side effects for the human mind to even begin to imagine and so they got this idea that we are hindus some how.

Some believe Guru Ji are their Gurus but that they are not above or equal to their 'god' so u take a wild guess where they place Guru Ji.

Maybe some think they need to bring every religion within hinduism in order to ensure hinduism is not threatened, cos a religion cannot be a threat to the existence of the other if it is made out to be a part of it. Making everything a branch of hinduism is really clever. Yes its not fun seeing these pics they create but its all really clever by them to create stories showing the Gurus to not be courageous etc, I mean did u read their story abt Bandha Singh Bahadur ?

Well I think sikhs do do a lot to stop them but can we stop them completely and if so how, anyone?

the thing is some hindus do actually believe that sikhs are a part of hinduism, its not something they do for the sake of it but some actually take too many drugs with far too many side effects for the human mind to even begin to imagine and so they got this idea that we are hindus some how.

125443[/snapback]

bhen ji, there are lots and lots of sikhs also who beleive that we are part of hinduism. Indian media is so strong. They just feed indians with this propaganda.And they do it in the name of unity of sikhs and hindus.

Anyways, no body can even think of abolishing a panth whose father is king of kings sahib sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj.

But we must have some media/resources to takle the challenge posed by RSS .

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh.

Be inspired and inspire others to chant God's name.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

Maybe some think they need to bring every religion within hinduism in order to ensure hinduism is not threatened, cos a religion cannot be a threat to the existence of the other if it is made out to be a part of it.

Yes, most religions become afraid of their own identity, feel threatened by other religions, so in an attempt to preserve their own identity and remove the possiblity that their own religion will become extinct..they try and assimilate or destroy the other reilgion first.

However, instead of taking this approach, what the religions should all recognize is that they are all the creation of Waheguru Ji, and all are focused on devotional worship of the same God....God created diversity in this world to make it beautiful....just like a garden's beauty is enhanced by the hundreds of different plants, flowers in it, so too is the beauty of this world by the various different,  people, races, religions, etc. The gardener still tends to and takes care of each flower and plant with the same love....each flower doesn't have to worry that "Oh I'm a lily and the gardener will like the rose better and spend more time and effort on nourishing it so what can I do?" Or the rose think, "Oh I'm more beautiful and magnificent so I deserve more attention from the gardener."  Each of the flowers must come to the realization that they are all part of the SAME beautiful garden, and are equally cared for by the One gardener.

Religions need to realize this too....all religions are part of the greater common religion of humanity...we are all loved and cared for by the same One God....so let us support and respect each other rather than assimilate and destroy each other.

jyqI hY qyqI ikhu nwhI ]

Whatever exists, is in reality nothing.

gurmuiK igAwn Byit gux gwhI ]7]

Obtaining spiritual wisdom from the Guru, I sing the Glories of God. ||7||

it sickens me to see people such as the RSS destroy our panth and those posters are disgusting anyhow may we sikhs stick together and defeat these doers of evil with the kirpa of Guru Ji united.gif

Boleeeeeeeeeeeeee so nihaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SATSRI Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WJKKWJKF

hit.gif

can someone post the link for the article as I am not able to open the one given above it shows this in the window:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'khalsa_@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/panthic/public_html/cowadmin/functions/sql_functions.php on line 14

Access denied for user: 'khalsa_@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/panthic/public_html/cowadmin/functions/sql_functions.php on line 36

Access denied for user: 'khalsa_@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Warning: main(./cowadmin/languages/lang__sitelang.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/panthic/public_html/news.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './cowadmin/languages/lang__sitelang.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/panthic/public_html/news.php on line 11

can someone plz post the link or the article here....

Fateh!