Dont Know The Reason!

manbiro singh

gurfateh ji!!

sangat ji this topic has probably been bought up a lot of times but iv tried searchin and cant find it.

n e way i was having a conversation with this guy and he says he believes in sex before marriage and i said no its wrong. and he replied why do i need a marriage certificate so that i can do it!!

and i woz stunned i just didnt know wot 2 say becuase i dont really know that the EXACT reason but i do know its wrong.

So could someone tell me the exact reason or show me where in the bani it is

gurfateh ji!!

"Par Nari ki sej, bhool supne hoon na jaeeo."

I think its written in Bachitr Natak that Guru Gobind Singh Ji is Saying that: "Don't even think of going to another woman's (other than ur wife) bed even in your dreams, even by mistake"

Also no religion (at least to my knoledge) allows sex before marriage. It is just wrong. May Guru Sahib protect his Sikhs, just like he saved Bhai Joga Singh.

The guy said:

"and he replied why do i need a marriage certificate so that i can do it!!"

Reply: Marriage is not a certificate of sex, however, sex is a part of marriage.

Its just wrong... Lets say for example, someone had it before marrige with someone and then that person gets married, won't he/she be ashamed in his/her own eyes when he'll/she'll have physical contacts with his/her spouse? It will be a constant killer feeling that will kill one psycologically...

Also think of STDs like AIDS and HIV. The medical science still could not find the cure for AIDS. There is a saying in Punjabi, "Dwa naalon parhej changa", meaning, "Prevention is better than cure." Guru Sahib strictly prohibitted these things before marrige and it has soooooooooooooo many countless benefits. One of my friends who reflected back him high school days when we had to take Heal Class, said:

"If we follow Sikhi, we do not need to take Health class".

What they teach in health class: not to smoke (Sikhs dont' smoke), don't drink and drive (Sikhs do not drink), how to have protective sex (Sikhs are are not allowed to have sex before marriage and only with his/her spouse after marriage), do exercise (Sikhs are a warrior 'kaum', without excercise it is not possible), etc. etc., etc.

gustaphi maaf (sorry Kandola bhaji for stealing ur words.)

I think you shouldnt have sex before marriage to someone who you arent gonna marry but is it ok to have sex with someone who you know ur gonna marry?

125681[/snapback]

Bhaji, "It is not done, until it is done."

Lets for example, you know you gonna marry "this" girl, engagement and all is done, and ur marriage is gonna take place 5 days from now and you have sex with her cuz both of u know u guys gonna marry each other. Lets say, for instance, you die the 4th day. What would happen to that girl who had sex with you before marriage and she will not be getting married with anymore you cuz ur already dead. Later on, she ends up getting married with someone else, but with a Sin in her heart she has committed before marriage.

(i dont mean you by you lol... i'm not expecting you death dude... no.gif )

Since the society is corrupted, the youth is corrupted. Even many elders I have met are corrupted. The whole society is lead astray. Sex before marriage is a BIG SIN. Don't even think. Eve if you are going to get married to someone. You don't do it before the marriage. Not even one day or 2 days before. Only after. Control lust. It is not that hard. The guy who said it is ok to do it before marriage is influenced by the corrupted society. The media is also corrupt. They promote this type of <admin-profanity filter activated>. Youth is mislead and they fall in the wrong path. So the message is to follow Tat Gurmat and stay away from sexual activities. Tell the guy to get his act together and get on the right path. It is not good. Our job has to be to bring the misguided youth back on track.

sex is fun! i do it twice a day...once when i wake up..and once before i sleep..

oh wait..no that's brushing my teeth..never mind!

in otherwords...

tell this guy to stop bein stupid and stop justifying his stupidness :)

125733[/snapback]

Japman Ji, are you married??????

If yes, then I feel sorry for your wife man... :bakreey: lolzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!