Khalistan For Ever!

khalsaforce

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"there are no sea ports and the only thing left to do would be agriculture?"

what is there now, AGRICULTURE, what has been there from the beginning, AGRICULTURE...how many of maharaja ranjit singhs khalsa soldiers sailed the seas trading goods? Man sikhs can't swim anyways LOL :) If sikhs could sail we would have discovered America and made khalistan back in 1700s :doh: just kidding, anyways, Punjab doesn't need any seaports, there are many landlocked countries in the world.

Sikhs aren't much of a saltwater people, we are the people of the five rivers, fresh water is our type of water :doh: Plus sikhs don't eat fish, so no point for seaport again. honestly the seaport theory is so old and makes no sense. India has the biggest ocean around it and it is still one of the poorest countries in teh world. what good has the inidan ocean done for india?

Bangalore is becoming rich and stable but from what, software technology. India doesn't ship software from the seaports does it?

today the PC is the seaport and the internet is the sea.  Teach a jatt in the Pind some C++ and he can write a gorra in england some "hello world" program and email it and make some money..chalo ban gayee economy.

any questions?

128637[/snapback]

LOL tru true whenever you ring up a English company here your call gets diverted to some people in India who go Hello, Hello? How can i help jou LOL and they come up with random gora slang such as "okie dokie"

koonergs ji, the power of a country is not determined by how many weapons (though play an important role) it has but how many real soldiers it has that are willing to fight and die for their faith and nation. you gotta have people who will use these weapons. bravery gives birth to weapons not the other way around. take away a gun from a brahmin and see how he runs away. take away a gun from a singh and....gurdwara movement speaks for itself. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i just want to say that i think this is such a great topic.

we all shouldnt just think that Khalistan is going to be in india, pakistan, punjab, etc...

we have to know that "Raaj Karey-gaa Khalsa. Aakhee Rehai Na Koe." actually means. it doesnt mean that our Khalistan is going to be on a certain piece of land.

its going to be a place where love, honesty, and purity will exist. its going to be a place where we can all do things without people staring at us as if we're aliens. its going to be a place where we can all live as one great, big family. its going to be a place where there is going to be no crimes because we will all know that we are all sisters and brothers and that we cannot commit such stupid, inhumane acts. its going to be a place where we can keep a smile on our faces 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because we will know that we are loved by people who we love and have nothing against. its giong to be a place where we will be able to talk about God everywhere we go and not have to worry about people tackilng us just because of what we believe. its going to be a place where there is going to be NO castes; everyone is going to be seen as equal humans. its going to be a place where there will be no harmful drugs, and where there will be sisters and brothers to recite prayers to help the sick people and the people in need, instead of people taking medictaed drugs to help their sickness; reciting Gurbaani is the best cure. its going to be a place where there will be no people living in depression. why would they live in depression in the first place? who can be in a moment like that where there is always Simran, always other sisters and brothers around to help, where there will always be people who will wish to help others in any possible way even if a problem didnt occur yet; looking out for each other so that they can stop problems before they occur. its going to be a place where males ad females will be treated equally and where everyone's voice WILL count. its going to be a place where we can all look at someone and say "Yes. He/she is my sister/brother. I can trust him/her and talk to him/her about my feelings and the problems I go through.". its going to be a place where we wont have to worry about younger sisters and brothers seeing inappropriate things that would help lead them to the opposite path of sikhism. its going to be a place where we will have less worries, and more hopes; less thoughts and more knowledge...(and the list goes on)

its going to be a place where we will all be one great, big family. Waheguru...give us the blessings to help start such a place. pray.gif

now THAT's what i believe is going to be our Khalistan!... want to join??? :)respect.gif