Need A Gatka / Self Defence Teacher

Ranz_Killa

Wjkk Wjkf

Sangat ji,

There has been a lot of demand for someone to teach Gatka, or some sort of Self Defence / Martial Arts.

A lot of students at the universities and Leicester local youth have been asking for someone to teach preferbly Gatka over the last few months.

I Have contacted some Chardi Kalaa Singhs to teach, but they have other commitments.

guys, Would BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful, if you can please reply back with some Names, and numbers / Emails of people you know who can teach gatka.

(Or PM me)

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday Evenings is the days we are free. So if you now anyone who has no other commitments on those days.

:) :TH:

Thank you sangat ji

wjkkwjkf

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people!!

Has NO1 in leicester had any type of martial arts training when they were little?

Seriously! Sikhs are meant to be warriors!! Therefore somone must have learned how to box! How to grapple? U telling me there isnt anyone who isnt able to teach kickboxing? When i was little, every sikh was in the gym learnin!!! I went for kung fu mind but there must be someone in leicester??

Failing that! Come to cov! We got gatkha on tuesdays - if you from cov and wona join pm me like now!! as spaces going for this yrs intake! and we have boxing/grappling on thursdays, again pm for details as spaces are limited due to the size of the room we train in..

But Please sangat ji! IF ANYONE has had self defense lessons then please take this calling and do the seva! just an 2hour a week if you can and help someone learn to defend themselves. Someone must be getting bullied in their younger ages for having kesh or something, give them the ability to defend themselves!

Wjkk Wjkf

Sangat ji,

There has been a lot of demand for someone to teach Gatka, or some sort of Self Defence / Martial Arts.

A lot of students at the universities and Leicester local youth have been asking for someone to teach preferbly Gatka over the last few months.

I Have contacted some Chardi Kalaa Singhs to teach, but they have other commitments.

guys, Would BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful, if you can please reply back with some Names, and numbers / Emails of people you know who can teach gatka.

(Or PM me)

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday Evenings is the days we are free. So if you now anyone who has no other commitments on those days.

:)   :TH:

Thank you sangat ji

wjkkwjkf

128302[/snapback]