Babas Coming In House To Get Rid Of Bhooths!

WGJKKWGJKF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK you believe in devi devtai and i don.. bhunda you refer to parts from dasam granth such as dusht daman and etc and i dont... i want to say lets stricktly state the context of shri guru granth sahib ji and nothing more of any other granths..

Bhairao, Fifth Mehl:

Repeating the Naam, the Name of the Lord, no obstacles block the way.

Listening to the Naam, the Messenger of Death runs far away.

Repeating the Naam, all pains vanish.

Chanting the Naam, the Lord's Lotus Feet dwell within. ||1||

Meditating, vibrating the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is unobstructed devotional worship.

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord with loving affection and energy. ||1||Pause||

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, the Eye of Death cannot see you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, demons and ghosts shall not touch you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, attachment and pride shall not bind you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, you shall not be consigned to the womb of reincarnation. ||2||

Any time is a good time to meditate in remembrance on the Lord.

Among the masses, only a few meditate in remembrance on the Lord.

Social class or no social class, anyone may meditate on the Lord.

Whoever meditates on Him is emancipated. ||3||

Chant the Name of the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

Perfect is the Love of the Lord's Name.

O God, shower Your Mercy on Nanak,

that he may think of you with each and every breath. ||4||36||49||

what panna is this???? i want to ask you?? Dream man i want to ask you something too? what does 5 akhand path have any relevence with 1.. it is all the same.. you can have 150 nothign will change.. the only will change is if u listen and learn and apply it too your life that is the best thing you can get out of doing akhand path... i say we do 100,000 akhand paths around the world and then khalistan will come infront of you.. it is a bunch of non-sense.. akhand path is not a MANTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many thimes have i said that.... Hukamnamas says not hto have multiple akhand paths

why can we not have akhand paths that we listen to? is it not beautiful to listen to Guru Ji being read completely without a pause, it is the most amazing feeling. U have to have total respect for each akhand path to realise the true value.

why can one not gain so much from doing that much paath?

if u pay the Gurdwara Sahib and dont really listen to akhand path then thats like u what, but this is different if u take the reading of Guru Ji very seriously, then there is onlya spiritual gain to be made hunna?

why can we not have akhand paths that we listen to? is it not beautiful to listen to Guru Ji being read completely without a pause, it is the most amazing feeling. U have to have total respect for each akhand path to realise the true value.

why can one not gain so much from doing that much paath?

if u pay the Gurdwara Sahib and dont really listen to akhand path then thats like u what, but this is different if u take the reading of Guru Ji very seriously, then there is onlya spiritual gain to be made hunna?

130382[/snapback]

when did i ever say not to listen to akhand paths wacko.gif ... i think u need to read my post again. who says there listening to that many akhand paths at the same time? 5 at a time? You can pay the gurdwara as much as you want to make a lot of akhand paths.. nothing will change unless you listen to it.... if you dont listen to it and jus stand outside or in the kitchen eating and expect someonething to happen then what difference is it to a mantar?

gosh u said its a bunch of nonsense, thought u were referring to mutilple akhand paths.

lol notice i said akhand paths not akhand path so i was referring to multiple.

what im saying is what if these ppl actually took it all seriosuly and concentrated on bani then its not a mantra type situation is it.

well u cant listen to all 5 but what if all 5 read aloud, or what if the whole point is to have bani read in the house, well then why is it not possible to clear the house of bhoots hunna

SHOCKED :lol: @ :umm: @ :umm: @ :@ @ ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

International Akali (IA) Ji,

You say let us not talk about any other granth, yet in your earlier post you quoted from Jaap Sahib. Which granth can Jaap sahib be found?..............oh yes, Dasam Granth Sahib.

May I ask you a few questions.

Do you believe in Guru Gobind Singh Ji ? Do you believe in His banni?

You say you do not believe in any other Granth Sahib, yet you quote from Dasam Granth Sahib when it pleases you.

Do you believe in the bani of Dasam Granth Sahib ?

If yes, then why cannot we quote from it ?

If no, then you do not believe in THREE of the panj bannis that Guru Gobind Singh Ji proscribes for all Khalsa (including Akalies).

Do you do ardaas? The first part of ardaas is from Dasam Granth – // Bhagauti Ki ………about Durga …………..oops!

So what do you do, not recite the first part of the Ardaas because it is from Dasam Granth Sahib ?

What about :

Japji Sahib : man-nai jam kai saathh n jaae || The faithful do not have to go with the Messenger of Death. (Jam)

Rehras Sahib : jin har har har ras naam n paaeiaa thae bhaageheen jam paas ||

Those who have not obtained the Sublime Essence of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, are most unfortunate; they are led away by the Messenger of Death (Jam)

The Shabad above is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Bhairao on Pannaa 1150

Read Bhagat Tarlochans Shabad, Raag Gujri on Pannaa 526:

Goojaree:

At the very last moment, one who thinks of wealth, and dies in such thoughts,

shall be reincarnated over and over again, in the form of serpents. ||1||

O sister, do not forget the Name of the Lord of the Universe. ||Pause||

At the very last moment, he who thinks of women, and dies in such thoughts,

shall be reincarnated over and over again as a prostitute. ||2||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of his children, and dies in such thoughts,

shall be reincarnated over and over again as a pig. ||3||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of mansions, and dies in such thoughts,

shall be reincarnated over and over again as a ghost. ||4||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of the Lord, and dies in such thoughts,

says Trilochan, that man shall be liberated; the Lord shall abide in his heart. ||5||2||

DreamMan is absolutely right sometimes more then one Akhand Paath have to be done to remove spirits/ghosts/praits from someplace or someone. Ever heard of Gurmantar ? This is also a form of MANTAR.

Why do we repeat gurbani? Why do we repeat Waheguru? Why not say it just once? Because Gurbani has shakti and it cleanses your atma and the more you recite it the more paap get washed away. There are very powerful evil forces and sometimes gurbani has to be recited and recited to ward them off. You say 5 Akhand Paath have no relevance, 5 akhand Paath have every relevance. If Gurbani is being recited in a home then that home is being cleansed and if a prait has taken up residence in it he will not want to leave (where else is he to go, this is the only place he knows. Because of his past karam he has nowhere else to go, he will end up endlessly wondering, so he will resist, but the recitation of Gurbani will force him to leave because the cleansing shakti will force him to leave)

<<<< ... i say we do 100,000 akhand paths around the world and then khalistan will come infront of you.. it is a bunch of non-sense.. >>> IK, you don’t seem to believe in the power of Gurbani, if we did do 100,100 akhand paaths and did ardaas, Yes we could get Khalistan ………………………but who’s up for it?

bhunda pyarao... you seem to be lost grin.gif

1st of all i do believe jaap sahib is bani of guru sahib because it is said by akal takht to be also the other banis I believe are guru sahib are akal ustat, zafarnamah, swayah, shabad hazaray :nihungsmile: Jaap sahib is one of our banis for nitnem... secondly vaar bhaughuti ki.. we will talk about that to in another thread.. as this is wrong and should be removed. Make another thread for this...

So? you believe if we do 100,000 akhand paths at the same time... eacctully not 100,000 lets try million we can make 10 khalistans now!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Gurbani says to clean the inside of yourself by kaam,khroad loh, moh, ankhar not by doing 10 akhand paths you will be cleansed. Anyone could do that and not learn a thing. And after that 10 they expect to have a bunch of money flying in front of there door because not they have done a mantar :T: .

Bhunda the only bhrait and ghosts we see around here is people who have eithe kaam, khroad loh moh ankhar and do not recite wahegurus name. Those people are the only ghosts bhraits and beats to me and nothing else. They will get there punishment when they reach akal purkh. And only he knows we dont know anything

ill post on the thooks later gotta get to school