Babas Coming In House To Get Rid Of Bhooths!

WGJKKWGJKF

i dont know but... i was told tht where there is naam and bani in ur house.. there are no "ghost".. and i agree.. tehre is no such thing.... when u have vaheguru next to you.. teher is no ghost!! its all made up of stuff and myths.. like who wouild believe in tht kind of stuff? :) (just an opinion)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

its all made up of stuff and myths.. like who wouild believe in tht kind of stuff? :)   (just an opinion)

129564[/snapback]

Disguised Jee,

It's fair enough that you have your own opinion, but as per Gurbani states, there is existence of ghosts.

van i ask someone.. do they have any video of a living ghost??? because i have never seen one in my lefe.. nether has my dfad my mom my siter or anyone i know.. im not joking

either your right or gurbani is right

Also can someone give reference in gurbani where it says there is such thing as ghoasts demons etc...

129557[/snapback]

International Akali Jee,

Gurbani is right. The arguement about video of a living ghost is the same as saying, "video of a living Vaheguroo?" We all know that there is existence of Vaheguroo, as Gurbani has come directly from Akal Purakh, but how many of us have actually seen Vaheguroo? My dad hasn't, my mum hasn't, my sister hasn't either and I most definitely havn't seen Vaheguroo! (Hope you get the point)

The Shabad below is clear and should answer your question about existence of ghosts.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Saarang on Pannaa 1224

swrg mhlw 5 ]

saarag mehalaa 5 ||

Saarang, Fifth Mehl:

kIn@y pwp ky bhu kot ]

keenhae paap kae bahu kott ||

He commits many millions of sins.

idnsu rYnI Qkq nwhI kqih nwhI Cot ]1] rhwau ]

dhinas rainee thhakath naahee kathehi naahee shhott ||1|| rehaao ||

Day and night, he does not get tired of them, and he never finds release. ||1||Pause||

mhw bjr ibK ibAwDI isir auTweI pot ]

mehaa bajar bikh biaadhhee sir out(h)aaee pott ||

He carries on his head a terrible, heavy load of sin and corruption.

auGir geIAW iKnih BIqir jmih gRwsy Jot ]1]

oughar geeaaa(n) khinehi bheethar jamehi graasae jhott ||1||

In an instant, he is exposed. The Messenger of Death seizes him by his hair. ||1||

psu pryq aust grDB Aink jonI lyt ]

pas paraeth ousatt garadhhabh anik jonee laett ||

He is consigned to countless forms of reincarnation, into beasts, ghosts, camels and donkeys.

Bju swDsMig goibMd nwnk kCu n lwgY Pyt ]2]81]104]

bhaj saadhhasa(n)g gobi(n)dh naanak kashh n laagai faett ||2||81||104||

Vibrating and meditating on the Lord of the Universe in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, you shall never be struck or harmed at all. ||2||81||104||

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

i will be bac... i dont have time right now i have to go.. ill answer you later :nihungsmile:

just a bit of common sensse, but what use is having some baba come to get rid of bhoots? I mean look at it this way...a baba really gets rid of a bhoot for you, but the baba is gona be a bhoot one day too cause he is not immortal, all things which are born must die, so these babas are going to die one day too...so this baba gets rid of the bhoot, what if the bhoot comes back then will you have to call another baba?  There is one who is eternal or Akaal, waaheguru, if as sikhs we don't believe that Waaheguru is samrath, then what's the point of sikhi?  As sikhs we go on and on about that everything is under waaheguru's hukam. so are bhoots under the hukam of these babas?  are babas higher than akaal purakh?  Is gurbaani not dhur ki baani?  Isn't God's word more powerful than any baba?

I'm not amritdhari, but this is all sikhi 101.

129351[/snapback]

so are you saying sant kartar singh ji bhindranwala and baba jagjeet singh ji harkhowala along with many sants were wrong curing thousand's of people get attacked by demonic forces.

Do you have any idea how does it feel like to be possessed with evil prait?? It's easy to sit on your <admin-profanity filter activated> all day and pass up your judgements against people who cure people with evil possesstion. Dude, if you were infront of me. I would take you to my cousin place and show you my cousin who gets attacked demonic forces.you will <admin-profanity filter activated> in your pants..people like you cant even complete one mool mantar ta patt infront of them..only people who can fight them by reciting patt calmly and with full concentration infront of demonic forces are saints. who gave you any right to slag off those who cure people. what have you done for humanity???

These people who are possessed you think they don't go to gurdwara to ask for help?? . They go ask for help from the gurdwara , but so called sikhs mock them and make fun of them while sitting on their fat belly making maya. These families who have their members possessed with evil prait after getting gurdwara door shut on their face go out with good intentions ask for help from a saint. Sometimes, they happen to find real saint who helps members in the family possessed with evil prait without any favors in return..sometimes even scarifice their life to cure them because when you are in curing path you take all dukh and disease of person on you and besides prait even though cannot get into saint's body can inflict physical bruises and cuts on saints depending on how powerful prait is and how much kamai one has.

I want you to stop being so ignorant and think twice before you type your rubbish. Yes there are bad apples (baba's) who takes advantage of innocent people suitations and take money from them with no curing done in return but there are those gems as khalistani mentioned who actually can fight the demonic forces, make them run away or atleast take all pain of possessed person on themselves.

you think this is a joke don't you??

But only person who has gone through this, only they know. rest are all here to see drama and crack up few jokes, pass their rubbish sarcastic remarks.

129410[/snapback]

bro get a life. The thread started off by saying some baba is coming to their house to get rid of bhoots, he didn't say sant kartar singh ji bhindranwala and baba jagjeet singh ji harkhowala along were coming....geez, mr bhoot expert.

how many people have been killed by bhoots anyways, what are the statistics on this?

so jaspal singh are you saying that bani is a mantar that can fix aything???

Because as far as I believe bani says you should only have fith and trust with Akal purkh. Guru granth sahib ji is the way for us to lead our lives to the ONE akal purkh... Gurbani is not a MANTAR    blush.gif .. if you just keep faith in gurbani then you will never think of things like demons or gjhoasts spirts etc... the people who dont keep faith in it and who are mentelly sick dont know what to do and arent on the right path.

van i ask someone.. do they have any video of a living ghost??? because i have never seen one in my lefe.. nether has my dfad my mom my siter or anyone i know.. im not joking

either your right or gurbani is right

Also can someone give reference in gurbani where it says there is such thing as ghoasts demons etc...

129557[/snapback]

veerai im not saying gurbani is a mantar ..

bani .. naam .. when one has this and truly understands the meaning of WHY he/she is doing it only then nothing can touch them .. i have that much faith in guru sahib that i dont need another baba to save me or any of my family members.. there is no haumai here but rather total faith and devotion towards guru sahib that he is always ang sang wit u .. i feel him always wit me and i will continue to ONLY rely on guru sahib and no one else !

i dont know much knowledge on this topic and maybe someone else can elighten us here ..

bhul chuk maph ..

er Disguised the post 22 has a shabad pasted so I think it pretty much says there are ghosts lol.

I believe there are ghosts, well bani says it and so many CK singhs and yes babas have helped ppl.

Gosh there are ghosts, just check out the stuff ppl been thru gosh its not even funny.

When they are possessed its really not funny, but I think it cant possess one that prays a lot, and has full faith in Waheguru.

Unfortunately not all of us are praying as much as we should and so why cant we be possessed. But if one is then I don't think its wrong to get help from someone who is like a sant or a baba.

In my opinion a sant helps people who have not reached a stage where they can help themselves, ie.they dont have a thirst to read bani and although they can start to pray once they possessed it may not be so easy lol so why not turn to a sant and be cured by ardas of a true saint. Because I believe the ardas of a true sikh is heard by my Guru Ji.

Just to give 2 examples of people I know:

1. really really religious guy and he had bhoots trying to possess him, as in he saw them and they were trying to hold him and all but didnt manage lol, his paath, he was telling me how he sat there praying one day and this bhoot appeared and then turned into a ball and left, funny how his mum saw a ball of light rush right past her around that time lol.

2. But then there are ppl who dont pray, who need a baba to cure them, mind u it is not the baba that has cured them but God, the baba is only one that God has cured him thru.

Well this woman in India who wasnt religious and the bhoot inside her started talking, lol everyone else started to be nice to the bhoot and was like please leave and my nani was there so she sat on the same bed and did paath and the bhoot talked to my nani and said what she wanted loland after everything was sortted she left. But the bhoot ignored everyone and only spoke to the relgious person in that room.

So if anyone got me, what i was saying was that if ur not as religious as a baba for example, then why not a religious person to help u? Its not funny and I think everyone should take Namstang's post seriously.

But it depends what type of Baba, in my opinion Guru Ji prakash?

Namstang soz abt ur cousin, hope he is ok now though.

gosh are my parents gonna convince u lol.

ok my dad never used to believe in them till his cousin came from Africa very shaken by what she just saw and she never believed in them guys lol.

my mum believes my nani lol and my nani come across a good share in this life lol, but my nani and mum are nega religious and like i said, if uthat religious i think the ghost wont possess but just maybe try and thats as far as it gets. And if u really want to kill it my mum seen one come sit on her bed haha dunno if she was dreaming, the woman came and sat on her bed and this was like an old aunt who died some time ago and she came and said to my mum she was coming back, the woman's daughter in law became pregnant and found out same day lollops, my mum wasnt too happy, now every time I look at that kid, it makes u think lol.

Trust bani and bani says they are so they are.

gosh i mean lets say my parents said no to ghosts then what, it dont change the truth.

Its not just indians, its goras as well, watch TV bro very interesting and not too funny stuff, abt what some ppl been thru.

lol didnt u watch the ghost news some time ago on Hampton Crt Palace, that says something.

But I think we are not answering the question here and trying to prove ghosts exist but thats not whats being asked lol.

Getting back to the question.................................................