Babas Coming In House To Get Rid Of Bhooths!

WGJKKWGJKF

Guru Maharaaj Jee Says:

hir ismrq dYq dyau n pohY ]

har simarath dhaith dhaeo n pohai ||

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, demons and ghosts shall not touch you.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Bhairao

All answers lie within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, not in some Baba Ji claiming to be a GhostBuster.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

129552[/snapback]

waheguru ji ka khalsa d_oh.gif

waheguru ji ki fateh

I talk of myself, once I was possessed with ghost. He used to ask me to company him , he used to beat me and used to force me to say I want to die.

But I always said I will die when Guru Gobind Singh ji will come to take me. I was 10 years old....

I didnot had the courage to tell any one...I thought it all baseless and rubbish. Not even to my mother...

but I started writing diaries AND letters to waheguru ji .

Every dream I used to write ...in my diary saying Guru JI vekho....

for 5 years I didnot sleep at night. I used to sleep at 4. o'clock in the morning. My mother got worried because earlier I used to get up early in the morning to do NITNEM SAHIB with her.

Then when I was at school my mother read my diaries. She asked jyotishi and Babas. BUT OF NO USE.

But I was not afraid of what was happening.

My dream ghost he used to beat me a lot. He used to tell me all the happenings of future. He told me in advance the death of my grand father. whom I loved most. And many more happenings of the family.

Then one day GURU JI CAME.

ONE MORNING.....one sunday...one of my friends Sukhvinder Kaur came to me in the morning.

And said...main AMRIT CHHKAN chali haan.

I said I ALSO WANT TO BE OF GURU JI .

I told my mother and went with her...........And till today by WAHEGURU JI DI KIRPA........I AM NEVER DISTURBED AGAIN.

I have forgotten all. I dont know what are dreams.

In every problem Guru ji is by my side. Dont think I am proud of me but I am proud of GURU Ji . He saved me from rubbish things.

I wish Guru ji be by my side and to everyones side otherwise we are made fools by these ......................

There is undescribed shakti in Amrit which has helped me since 20 years.

By Shakti of Amrit I am here amongst you.

BHUL CHUK MAAF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH pray.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK you believe in devi devtai and i don.. bhunda you refer to parts from dasam granth such as dusht daman and etc and i dont... i want to say lets stricktly state the context of shri guru granth sahib ji and nothing more of any other granths..

Bhairao, Fifth Mehl:

Repeating the Naam, the Name of the Lord, no obstacles block the way.

Listening to the Naam, the Messenger of Death runs far away.

Repeating the Naam, all pains vanish.

Chanting the Naam, the Lord's Lotus Feet dwell within. ||1||

Meditating, vibrating the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is unobstructed devotional worship.

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord with loving affection and energy. ||1||Pause||

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, the Eye of Death cannot see you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, demons and ghosts shall not touch you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, attachment and pride shall not bind you.

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, you shall not be consigned to the womb of reincarnation. ||2||

Any time is a good time to meditate in remembrance on the Lord.

Among the masses, only a few meditate in remembrance on the Lord.

Social class or no social class, anyone may meditate on the Lord.

Whoever meditates on Him is emancipated. ||3||

Chant the Name of the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

Perfect is the Love of the Lord's Name.

O God, shower Your Mercy on Nanak,

that he may think of you with each and every breath. ||4||36||49||

what panna is this???? i want to ask you?? Dream man i want to ask you something too? what does 5 akhand path have any relevence with 1.. it is all the same.. you can have 150 nothign will change.. the only will change is if u listen and learn and apply it too your life that is the best thing you can get out of doing akhand path... i say we do 100,000 akhand paths around the world and then khalistan will come infront of you.. it is a bunch of non-sense.. akhand path is not a MANTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many thimes have i said that.... Hukamnamas says not hto have multiple akhand paths

130345[/snapback]

Akali bro, i havnt said five akand path was done simultanouesly but it was back to back and really i have nothing to do with this peer and something nor do i want to spread this thing to anybody. I am sharing what I have heard from my very very close relatives (u can imagine how close they are blood relations). So there is no reason to doubt them and i still dont believe in all being a scientist, but even there are scientific evidence for that too but its never been publicized etc.

Regarding akhand path,well i personally saw paathi singhs to change panna without reading it and skipping some pannas from guru granth sahib ji during night time, coz i am the one who always give night duty and I never sleep ad jst watch the paathi what he is doing... some do sleep also during doing paath and if u go to any guruduwara u will find paathis staring at girls/ladies who bend down to bow their head... is this akhand path.... i believe in guru granth sahib and so is my family and we only trust it and never go these baba's. Akhand path should be done with the real feelings.

dont give me example of khalistan appearing and this and that.... coz i am not in view of having a khalistan, coz i never believe our people that they can actually run it as the sikhs are known to be good hard workers but never said good rulers. and one thing is sure that all justified demands in the eyes of guru are fulfilled wether soon or late and this is my own testimony as i have seen this in my life and my fathers life who is firm believer in guru granth sahib.... so dont give such a ajeeb example of khalistan etc....