Odd / Funny Moments During Paath

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Don't know if anybody else has had this but sometimes during Nitnem I've said odd random things wacko.gif

Only today during Chapuai Sahib da paat I said something like "yeah this is how it is." Sometimes I start reading the wrong bani whilst doing another!. Especially the So Dar's in JapuJi and Rehraas Sahib - can get mixed up if your not paying attention.

During Rehraas once when it came to Chaupai Sahib I began the Ardaas ohmy.gif

Worst still is sometimes going silent for a couple of minutes without realising and then trying to find out where I was. I think this mostly happens when i feel a bit tired or have had a very warm ishnaan!

Anybody else have any experiences to share?

Baljivan Singh

lol actually I used to have that happen to me, I didn't think it was good, like getting up to do ardas when you still havent finished ur nitnem hunna?

and a few times u do paath and if u reading in some concentration then u say ''well''... as if to comment on what bani you read lol u aint supposed to do that

Now I'm thinking is it cos I didn't treat Guru Ji's paath with the real pyar and respect it deserves else I wouldn't have all that happen to me, cos if u conctrating then its fine.

need to concentrate more, or lol im tired so im reading paath and end up saying ''oh God im so tired'' and then u thinku something what u doing, obviously not concetrating.

LOOL i said "home" during jaap sahib.. i fink i was dreaming dats y.. i sat there 4 abt 2 minutes.. silent.. thinking WHERE DID I READ DAT?!?! lol i was dreaming of going home i ifnk wacko.gif this appeend 2day!

note 2 self: SLEEP EARLY!

wen i do cold baths i get a cold no.gif so i do warm ishnaan anyways :lol:

During Rehraas once when it came to Chaupai Sahib I began the Ardaas
lol classic blush.gif

try doing nam simran b4 nitnem.. focus ur mind onto your breathes thru ur nose.. i always seem 2 get the feelign i want 2 cry.. but no tear cums out :umm:

Worst still is sometimes going silent for a couple of minutes without realising and then trying to find out where I was.
im worst i actually literally fall asleep!

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!

this has happened to me a lot of times too

the examples you gave are the exact problems that i have had sometimes

but the reason for this is simply:

1) lack of concentration

2) lack of energy

in order to avoid this i need to start sleeping earlier

i think it also helps to sing your nitnem

don't just say it, sing it from your heart

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Don't know if anybody else has had this but sometimes during Nitnem I've said odd random things wacko.gif

Only today during Chapuai Sahib da paat I said something like "yeah this is how it is." Sometimes I start reading the wrong bani whilst doing another!. Especially the So Dar's in JapuJi and Rehraas Sahib - can get mixed up if your not paying attention.

During Rehraas once when it came to Chaupai Sahib I began the Ardaas ohmy.gif

Worst still is sometimes going silent for a couple of minutes without realising and then trying to find out where I was. I think this mostly happens when i feel a bit tired or have had a very warm ishnaan!

Anybody else have any experiences to share?

Baljivan Singh

130469[/snapback]

I gather from ur guys's posts that u know u guys know ur nitnem off by heart? or do u read from a Gutka? - Its wicked if u know the banis off by heart though - like ALL the nitnem banis!!!

WJKK WJKF!!!

hahhaaaaa..........llol, had to laugh :lol:

yeh, uhrrmm.....ive had one or two of those moments, although doesnt happen often.

Once i was talking to soemone from kings college, and heres what i said durin jabji shaib...

so dhar tera keha so ghar unhunmm....kings college!!!!...zzz...jit bhe sarb sumalleh!

LOL....when i said that i snapped open my eyes and thought what, where did i get tht from??......was guilty though and made sure not to let it occur again, its tiredness usualy when we feel like that, so cure....sleep like a baby till amrit vela, and not be on the net half the nite. :umm: , umm any confessions people?....lol

takecare, vjkkhalsavjkfateh x