Nanaksar

S.S.F

see khalsa fauj je

look at ure post

and consider

baba nand singh je, who did so much bhagthee i am amazed

and we all kno bhagthee leads to anwers

sant gurbachan singh jea( taksal bak in the dayz was one of greatest place to get an education on dharm, like u knew more than one language, sanskirith, everything, they wre the greats vidvvaans out there, thas y so many great scholars who wrote great things have come from taksal, taksal taught a lot of wordly pariaee as well bak int he dayz it was SIKK)

bhai sahib randheer singh je, who inspired many with his wonderful jeevan and introdcced a beautfiul way of doin kirtan

soooo

just keep these type of peopple inmind when u write stuff like

they were pendus who went to skool for 4 yrs etc. :lol:

bhula chuka maf

bhai randheer singh je

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nanaksar got three sub branches all after when Sant Isher Singh Ji Nanaksarwale went to Sachkhand

I would call those branches as hostile faction as well because there was lot of conflict between usual over-zealous chelas of Sant, each were claiming their space reserved in Nanaksar Jagroan.

However nanaksar sants ie- Sant kundan singh ji, Sant Gurdev Singh Ji, Sant Miaha Singh Ji were above from all these stupid fights that their over-zealous chelas were doing. They have tried to stop them, but things went out of hand. Few gun-shots were fired, few arrests were made.

So intially after sant baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale, branches had to spread out because sant baba isher singh ji has three main successsors under his guidance. Those were once again- Sant Baba Gurdev Singh Ji, Sant baba Kundan Singh Ji and Sant baba Mihan Singh Ji. All of them were true gems. It's just sad and disappointed how chelas screw everything up and made those diverse branches into hostile fragements when Sant baba Kundan Singh Ji and Sant baba Mihan Singh Ji passed away.

Sant Gurdev Singh Ji is still alive. You can see his picture when he was young doing panj pyara di seva with Sant Isher Singh Ji Nanaksarwale.

yes soon these branches are gonna turn into different religions!!!!!!!!!! lol i never knew sikhi is supposed to have branches??? what happend to khalsa panth???

As approved by Sri Akaal Takht Sahib, the Panthi cmaryada states 3 banis in the morning. Rehras in the evening and Sohila Sahib at night for 5 Banis. However, it is very important to read other Banis and understand the message and apply it to daily life. It is very important to remember Akaal, everytime. Remember Akaal all the time.

yes soon these branches are gonna turn into different religions!!!!!!!!!!  lol i never knew sikhi is supposed to have branches??? what happend to khalsa panth???

132112[/snapback]

i know eh...

this aint good at all... no.gif

hug.gif but....w/e :lol:

WJKK WJKF

thank u namstang but i wanted to know if thers like a khalisatani nanaksar because theres like a khalistaani gurudwara who is nknaksar in walsall and one tht is agenst it and who is nanaksar thaath thnk in advance

bhul chuk maaf

WJKK WJKF

132121[/snapback]

anyone??????????????

well dont wanna get into debate, dun have much knowledge abt all this but talking abt the basic.

Most CK Singhs I know will do 5 banis for their morning Nitnem cos they disagree with the 3 banis idea, so does that mean they are starting up a new religion by opposing Akal Takht decision.

All of us go against some decision by these guys yeh, I mean total respect to them but we all have different views on what sikhi is, no one sets out to start their own religion connected to sikhism, they just try to follow sikhi as understood by them, we all differ to some degree big or tiny but someones views become more popular and they have a whole group agreeing with them whereas some views dont get noticed.

ur diff and im diff and Nanakssar believes diff but its not on anything big but on minor stuff so i dont get why we all getting too emotional 4, soz abt my language, needs to start improving bery soon no.gif