Wot Does Science Say About Using A Wooden Kanga?

Dukh Sukh

ok so i know how sarbloh (iron) helps the blood flow or something and is very good for us (wot scientists claim)...

..so i was wondering how does kanga help us, if it does?!

have scientist found anything interesting about using a wooden comb? grin.gif

i think i one heard that it can prevent cancer!!! but...........i think that woz something somebody made up :lol:

yep, thats why you have static build up. you're making friction, and normallyl when the electrons would transfer through the comb to your hand, which then transfers to the ground (gotta be bare foot.... and on floor, not carpet, haha, for max benefit).

you can also help by

brush your hair

take other hand and smooth out the path you just brushed

like one after the other

and make sure your feet are touching the ground (that way you're grounded and the electrons CONDUCT through your skin to the ground, lol)

yep, thats why you have static build up. you're making friction, and normallyl when the electrons would transfer through the comb to your hand, which then transfers to the ground (gotta be bare foot.... and on floor, not carpet, haha, for max benefit).

you can also help by

brush your hair

take other hand and smooth out the path you just brushed

like one after the other

and make sure your feet are touching the ground (that way you're grounded and the electrons CONDUCT through your skin to the ground, lol)

132321[/snapback]

I think in terms of comparison with a plastic comb, you get less static build up with a wooden one.

Compare combing your hair (or someone else's hair) with a plastic comb and a wooden kangha....

I remember when I started to keep rehat before I took amrit, i started using wooden kangha. I would like when my mum combed her hair with a plastic comb.

Her hair would become static and also looked weaker. She used wooden kangha after I gave her one after I took Amrit - she notice the difference. Hair looks healthier.

:lol:

Compare combing your hair (or someone else's hair) with a plastic comb and a wooden kangha....

I remember when I started to keep rehat before I took amrit, i started using wooden kangha. I would like when my mum combed her hair with a plastic comb.

Her hair would become static and also looked weaker. She used wooden kangha after I gave her one after I took Amrit - she notice the difference. Hair looks healthier.

:lol:

132378[/snapback]

soudns scientific enuf 2 me grin.gif