Indian govt trying hard

S1ngh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dilkaraja

LOL you will never get a Khalsistan, India is the greatest nation in the world and it will keep the Sikhs down and never rise up. Even if you try you will only face a strong and well armed India army. So i think you should shut the <admin-profanity filter activated> up. Know your history and the power of the Indian army. Khalistan has no ability to last or survive. Besides I am pretty sure the American government will help India to surpress these "terrrorist", becauce for you guys to achieve to Khalistan you will have to result to terrorist. I dont think so alot of nations will be happy with that. LOL idiots.

oye Dilkaraja!!! Don't ever make the mistake of waking up a sleeping giant! you are making the same mistake your Brahmin Delhi sarkar made and continues to make. Do not challenge the spirits and strength of the Khalsa! While your Hindustan laid down on their knees before the Emperialistic British forces the tiny Khalsa, small in number, gave the British the fiercest resistance they had ever witnessed. Punjab was the last to fall to teh British and that was because of the Brahmin traitors who would rather be slaves than see the Khlasa rule supreme. Your Hindu army of India could do nothing to Pakistan in every war if it were not for the Sikhs in the military. Sikhs died left and right in Bangladesh and in the wars with Pakistan, your India had nothing to do with it! The only reason India gave the Sikhs the state of Punjab was because the Sikhs fought so valiantly in the war with Pakistan after Hindu independence. The Sikhs are capable of fighting for their rights and they have Waaheguru behind them, your insults to the Khalsa's capability is unpardonable! Your India has opened our eyes by killing our innocent men, women, and children, and by destroying darbar sahib. You call us terrorists because we want justice, you know what you are the terrorists, you people murdered innocent Sikhs in Delhi in 1984, innocent Muslims in Gujurat, innocent Christians all over, you people are the terrorists, and you know what we have not accepted defeat and that is why the fight for Khalsitan continues. We answer only to Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Waaheguru, not to your Brahmin gov't in Delhi! You say India is the strongest country in the world

, <admin-profanity filter activated>, your country is so insignificant to America because you have nothing America wants in India, your country is nothing it is just a pile of Brahmin <admin-profanity filter activated>, which is stinking up the whole world and Pakistan is no threat for Khalistan because they would be satisfied by seeing India defeated by khalistan and the freedom of kashmir. assam will be free and so will the Tamils. Your INdia will break like the Soviet Union and you know how strong the Soviet Union was! Wow you people are so proud of India's strength when you Brahmins have never fought a single battle! Don't ever bring your stupid Indian <admin-profanity filter activated> in here, keep it in your Indian chats, you people are so naive thinking that you will make Sikhs feel afraid about getting Khalistan, you know what the Mughals were strong and outnumbered Sikhs, the British were strong and outnumbered Sikhs, we defeated them all! Who have you people defeated!? No one you people are just talkers, manipulators, and pretenders! The khlasa is mighty and capable of defending itself and ready for their own nation free from Brahmins like you!!!!!!!!

Khalistan Zindaabaad!!!!

Azaaad Punjab Zindabaad!!!!

-parminder singh mann

Guest Dilkaraja

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan...I have nothing against Khalsa or Khalistan or Sikhs. The person that typed all that <admin-profanity filter activated> is of my campus and used my account. I am a Sikh and I belive in a Khalistan. I am good friends with the admin of Waheguroo Network and I also work on Waheguroo Network. The real dilkaraja is a good guy :) . Remember I am feeling as if I am getting close to finding out who the person that went into my account...all I know is every person that uses the old computers in the library are Punjabi because it belongs to the Punjabi Club.