Soul Sikher

Sody

Dear Veers and Bhen Jis,

Writer/performer, Sody Singh Kahlon here just expressing my sincere thanks for the kind words and generous support that the Sikh sangat has offered me over the years - and most recently with my latest theatre show "Soul Sikher".

I dearly hope that a fellow Sikh brother/sister will take up the performing baton soon because I am getting too old for this game! We really need positive Sikh representation in theatre/media to maintain a presence in a very under-represented part of British life and in particular to further the Sikh voice to mainstream/non-Sikh audiences as well as those who have drifted from the path.

And for the SikhSangat who have commented on my beard, rest assured it is not trimmed and not a goatee - more a Godee - it has been groomed by "Him", not me :T:

Once again many thanks for all your support.

Best wishes,

Sody

http://www.sody.co.uk

GuruFateh Veer jee,

Just wanted to say thank you once again for your performance at wolverhampton as part of Sikhi Week. :TH:

The feedback we got from the students was incredibly positive and everyone was blown away by your work...

We all believe you do much more seva then we could ever hope to achieve.

Pease please carry on with the great work! You are not too old at all and your work just continues to rise in standard, even when it seems inpossible that it can!

Please, if there is anthing we can do to help you do not hesitate to ask... We would love to be of service to a talented Singh like yourself.

Best wishes in everything you do...

Vaheguru

WOW !.. infamous sody here ohmy.gif

Bruv.. you are doing great job !! I think this is the only area (arts/media) where sikhs yet have to discover the power of it... But heard from some friends about your great shows.. You should plan to come on a tour to america.. mostly desi county - kaliphornia :lol:

Keep it up bruv !