Member Pictures

Guest [TheSim]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwww

jss veerji .. i miss u ..

kala bachaaara .. all the way in lonely kingston .. always msging us telling us to come and do some kirtan darbars there .. cuz hes soo lonely and doesnt have a life .. i say we get him married, in that way he wont be lonely in that one bedroom apartment of his .. baaahahahahahaha LOL.gif

but we still love u .. hug.gif

thats me on the left- life's so much simpler in 2D hunna Raji?  :umm:

133831[/snapback]

omgggggg, bro we've both changed so much since june 4th lol

ive become a short ugly mouse who tries to take over the world, and u, u have become ermmm, what have u become, ik ment let me scroll up to see blush.gif

ahhhh a singhson with shasters....btw, who is ur sidekick in the orange patka, singh shiromani? :lol:

thats me on the left- life's so much simpler in 2D hunna Raji?  :umm:

133831[/snapback]

omgggggg, bro we've both changed so much since june 4th lol

ive become a short ugly mouse who tries to take over the world, and u, u have become ermmm, what have u become, ik ment let me scroll up to see blush.gif

ahhhh a singhson with shasters....btw, who is ur sidekick in the orange patka, singh shiromani? :umm:

134077[/snapback]

LOL.gif

nah its just a dig a mate thats got patka-addiction :lol:

why does jaspaul always talk about marriage??

i think he's tryng to subtly send us hints that he wants us to find him a singhni...although he isn't very subtle...

so i'll start it off...if there are any singhnis who would like to get married...jaspaul singh is eligible...he's an amritdhari gursikh, is pretty cool most of the time...loves to attend sangat...and do seva of sangataaan...

family background - dad is cool, mom is cool, sisters are cool....

any applicants who feel they are worthy please PM me a 200 word essay of why you feel you're worthy....there is a 200 dollar application processing fee...