I Want To Join

simer_169

i am from mohali and now i want to join some religious socitey in mohali as in my friend circle no one is interested in these things i need your help. please tell me about some good societies those i can join in mohali. please tell me if any body from mohali. please do reply you people never reply to my post

sorry it was done duplicate by mistake how to delete it grin.gif

See i'd love to help... but.... where is mohali?  blush.gif

134268[/snapback]

ya it is adjoining chandigarh in punjab. i think there is no person from chandigarh on this forum. can any body tell me more sikh forums to help

Hey your from Mohali? Do you know A Gurmeet Singh, or Harjinder Singh, their both brothers.

134324[/snapback]

hey what do you think mohali is...a small village in remote area.. LOL.gif .....it is fastly growing IT hub with about 2 lakh population.....quark, dell, infosys, with many indian companies has their north india base in mohali.....65 % pray.gif poupulation is sikh and with about 40 gurdwaras :e: ....so the nutshell is that i dont know both brothers. no.gif ...but i will love to know them if u give me their mail address... :lol: