Sad News For The Usa Sangat.

sahib singh

Dont depend on ZEE (the Hindu Network).....launch ur own Panthic channel

acttually its muslim, zee is run by musalman from what i can remember.

actually not all hindus are out there to destroy sikhi, as hard as it sounds to believe,... look at the sewa they did on alpha etc punjabi.

lets see you try that!

yea, live coverage from a guru ghar somewhere, 24/7 katha

got the cash mate?

gustaphi maaf

As far as I know Zee is owned by Subhash Goel......he is known to be pro BJP

lol i like conservative di vichaars and their policies on immigration and crime, but it doesnt exactly make me a racist now does it?

(but now i also like labour now thanks to randeep singh...but i still like conservatives!)

some singhs support the BNP, infact pro and want all the illegals out (it was on ss news somewhere)

does that make him a racist?

isnt subash a muslim name? or am i thinking of shabaz?

my point is not all people that are pro certain parties are racist and want to exterminate a certain minority... i know its hard to believe...but its true!

its thanks to mr goel you have etc channel punjabi and keertan comes from there...how many have benefitted from that? even etc khalsa was made thanks to his blessing.

but actually etc is controlled by a singh (jaswant singh?) but his boss is mr goel.

how they have kirtan and a bit of explanation, BUT the focus remains on bhangra....and the tasteless stuff at that.

although vaisakhi is known for the khalsa sajna divas you have to remember people from many religions celebrate it

on this day buddha attained nirvana

plus the whole world is not sikh...hindus and muslims celebrate vaisakhi. its a day when they gather their hard earned crops and dance out of joy....because they are proud of what they have done and made.

also notice how etc punjabi has released a staement saying "we will make etc punjabi based on punjabi culture...we will have more music shows and comedy for the family... however we will have gurbani from 4-8...it will be on etc khalsa where kavi darbars, live katha and keertan will be said"

although etc khalsa is not out as yet you have to understand etc punjabi is a "punjabi" channel...sikhi is not related to "punjabi"...when we think of punjabi we think of culture.

hence for this reason etc chanel punjabi thinks more about culture than dharam...hence why they want to have "ETC Khalsa" which should come by the time we are 50 LOL.gif

but i do agree on such gurpurabs they should show extra things....and they did when it came to 400years of SGGS, and guru nanak dev jis gurpurab we saw keertan from bangla sahib (or was it rakab ganj?)

gustaphi maaf