Breaking Exclusive: Exposed: Baba Daljit Singh

sahib singh

EXCLUSIVE Chicago (KP) - On the night of November 17 at 11:20 p.m a member of the Chicago Sikh Sangat received a phone call informing him that the van of self-styled 'Sant Baba' Daljeet Singh was at a local motel while the Sant was ‘enjoying’ himself in the company of a woman.

Upon receiving this information, members of the Sangat quickly got together and reached the motel location to expose the truth about Sant Daljeet Singh. The Sangat had been waiting for quite some time for the self-styled Sant to come out of his motel room, after which they contacted the area Police department. After a long period, the Police finally managed to get the door open and members of the Sangat saw with their very own eyes Sant Daljeet Singh with another woman (who was not his wife) in the motel room together. Members of the Chicago Sikh Sangat blocked the van and all exit routes of the so-called Sant, while he made futile attempts to leave the motel. Upon finding no way out, he called the police himself, seeking their help in getting out of the motel and past the Sikh Sangat.

With the police having cordoned off the perimeter of the motel, the Baba finally had enough “courage” to face the waiting Sangat and hastily entered his van and sped off.

The Baba was reported so nervous that he dropped his white dastar multiple times, and was completely bare headed when he left the premises. The Sangat members present have provided signatures testifying to being eyewitnesses of this entire fiasco.

The Sikh Religious Society, Palentine and the sevadaars of the Khalsa Alliance reported that in the past, they have warned various Panthic groups, Takhts, Jathedars Sahibans, and other leaders about the anti-Panthic activities of this Baba, but these warnings went unheeded. “In the end, God Almighty has exposed the fraud and falsehood. Now we urge the Sikh Sangat and our leaders to wake up now and rid our Panth of this disease.”

A Khalsa Alliance representative who has been agitating against the Baba for many years said that there should be a Panth-wide boycott of these Bhekhee Saadhs (show-off so-called saints) and anyone who associates with them. “These parasites have been planted by the Indian Government to destroy the Panth from within. It is our duty to expose them and warn to our community.”

NOW YOU KNOW HOW THESE SANTS AND BABAS ARE.

More EXCLUSIVE information and pictures in tommorrow's Panthic Weekly and interviews on W!N Radio One tommorrow. Stay Tuned for more information...

ADMINISTRATORS PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC: I am from Chicago and I know Baba Daljit Singh personally, this man has never ever said anything to me and my family other than "do nit nem and follow the Guru", He has been there when I was on drugs, and my brother and me were running with Gangs. I never mentioned that, but I need to show my past to show what he has done for me. He was there for my parents to lean on while our lives were in turmoil. He has never asked for money, or never asked for himself to be called a Baba. He touched my mothers feet and calls her sister. Never has he ever preached anything anti gurmat. The Palatine Gurudwara is a Gurudwara full of politics and corruption. In the Langar halls bulletein board instead of posting things regarding Sikhi they post GOSSIP. They have only animosity for him since he has opened a Gurudwara free of "parties, speeches, and corruption" Only katha and kirtan is allowed on the stage. The Gurudwara has a large sangat prompting many to make allegations against him. Tell me is a person who uses the Gurus Darbar to talk against another person really following Sikhi. I heard this story first hand, why is that according to the "singhs" gathered there only ONE person has clamied to actually seen Daljit singh drive off???? Why would the Daljit Singh go to a motel right BY the Gurudwara rather than find a place farther away????? Why the hell are they so focused on him? This is nothing but Gossip has nothing to do with or for the betterment of the Sikh quam and I plead that this GOSSIP COLUM be removed

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: EXPOSED: BABA DALJIT SINGH CHICAGO

Sunday 20th November, 2005

Panthic Weekly News Bureau

'Baba' Daljit Singh (File Photo)

EXCLUSIVE Chicago (KP) - On the night of November 17 at 11:20 p.m a member of the Chicago Sikh Sangat received a phone call informing him that the van of self-styled 'Sant Baba' Daljeet Singh was at a local motel while the Sant was ‘enjoying’ himself in the company of a woman.

Upon receiving this information, members of the Sangat quickly got together and reached the motel location to expose the truth about Sant Daljeet Singh. The Sangat had been waiting for quite some time for the self-styled Sant to come out of his motel room, after which they contacted the area Police department. After a long period, the Police finally managed to get the door open and members of the Sangat saw with their very own eyes Sant Daljeet Singh with another woman (who was not his wife) in the motel room together. Members of the Chicago Sikh Sangat blocked the van and all exit routes of the so-called Sant, while he made futile attempts to leave the motel. Upon finding no way out, he called the police himself, seeking their help in getting out of the motel and past the Sikh Sangat.

With the police having cordoned off the perimeter of the motel, the Baba finally had enough “courage†to face the waiting Sangat and hastily entered his van and sped off.

The Baba was reported so nervous that he dropped his white dastar multiple times, and was completely bare headed when he left the premises. The Sangat members present have provided signatures testifying to being eyewitnesses of this entire fiasco.

The Sikh Religious Society, Palentine and the sevadaars of the Khalsa Alliance reported that in the past, they have warned various Panthic groups, Takhts, Jathedars Sahibans, and other leaders about the anti-Panthic activities of this Baba, but these warnings went unheeded. “In the end, God Almighty has exposed the fraud and falsehood. Now we urge the Sikh Sangat and our leaders to wake up now and rid our Panth of this disease.â€

A Khalsa Alliance representative who has been agitating against the Baba for many years said that there should be a Panth-wide boycott of these Bhekhee Saadhs (show-off so-called saints) and anyone who associates with them. “These parasites have been planted by the Indian Government to destroy the Panth from within. It is our duty to expose them and warn to our community.â€

More EXCLUSIVE information and pictures in tommorrow's Panthic Weekly and interviews on W!N Radio One tommorrow. Stay Tuned for more information...

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: EXPOSED: BABA DALJIT SINGH CHICAGO

Sunday 20th November, 2005

Panthic Weekly News Bureau

'Baba' Daljit Singh (File Photo)

With the police having cordoned off the perimeter of the motel, the Baba finally had enough “courage†to face the waiting Sangat and hastily entered his van and sped off.

The Sikh Religious Society, Palentine and the sevadaars of the Khalsa Alliance reported that in the past, they have warned various Panthic groups, Takhts, Jathedars Sahibans, and other leaders about the anti-Panthic activities of this Baba, but these warnings went unheeded.  “In the end, God Almighty has exposed the fraud and falsehood.  Now we urge the Sikh Sangat and our leaders to wake up now and rid our Panth of this disease.â€

A Khalsa Alliance representative who has been agitating against the Baba for many years said that there should be a Panth-wide boycott of these Bhekhee Saadhs (show-off so-called saints) and anyone who associates with them.  “These parasites have been planted by the Indian Government to destroy the Panth from within. It is our duty to expose them and warn to our community.â€

134708[/snapback]

where is their proof that the indian gov't was involved :lol: @

134713[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

if in doubt blame the indian gov............ chances are it is them. blush.gif

but these guys must hav some guts to be able to pull this kinda thing off to pose as a baba and all in front of ppl, they must be so shameless, thing is this kinda thing tends to get ppl all worried and then they mite start to doubt the real Babas and Sants etc etc.

lets hope this sends a message to all the other dodgy ppl.

134713[/snapback]

Whats it got to do with the GOI ?

Do they tell the so called "sant" to go with women in motels ?

Some people seriously need a reality check. It is time they stopped using the GOI as a scapegoat everytime something like this happens. Next we will be told it was the GOI who were behind the incident in Leamington last week.

134713[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

if in doubt blame the indian gov............ chances are it is them. blush.gif

but these guys must hav some guts to be able to pull this kinda thing off to pose as a baba and all in front of ppl, they must be so shameless, thing is this kinda thing tends to get ppl all worried and then they mite start to doubt the real Babas and Sants etc etc.

lets hope this sends a message to all the other dodgy ppl.

134717[/snapback]

everything is blamed onto GOI these days..lol

over parnoid sikhs LOL.gifLOL.gif

Nevertheless, good job showing the color of this fake sadh.