First Barsi Of Baba Thakur Singh Ji

.:SanmukH:.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh,

Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Ji d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

I remember baba ji invisting us in Hong Kong. When i met him in California i was like baba ji i am from Hong Kong and he said fateh, i loved that moment (he usually dont talk much just like Bhram Gyanis. I am wondering if there's any program in California or i overlooked the posts.

I heard a rumour that the singhs may try and get the bhog programme broadcast over the internet as well? No details as yet, if someone can confirm please do so, otherwise i will let you know as soon as i hear anything.

For the guys in London i think theres 2 coaches coming up from there, one from east london and one from west. If you lot need transport please ring the number provided and book your seats!! same goes for the other areas!

Singhs will be staying at the gurdwara sahib for the duration of the akhand path so if anybody wants to stay and sleep over as well you are more than welcome and please participate in as much seva as you want! :TH:

P.s Dont forget your sleeping bag lol!

I heard a rumour that the singhs may try and get the bhog programme broadcast over the internet as well? No details as yet, if someone can confirm please do so, otherwise i will let you know as soon as i hear anything.

Admin ji, Any chance you guys can do live coverage? (like the one at the Manchester Smagam - Audio / Video)?

Khalsa jio, would be good to send emails out to all your contact lists aswell as the yahoo groups etc.

By attending, we will learn so much about Baba ji's Jivan, and we should try put it in practice in our own lives too.