First Barsi Of Baba Thakur Singh Ji

.:SanmukH:.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received the message below:

I've published this poster on www.badhni.com. Could you please try to send a report on the Barsi of Baba Thakur Singh Ji's.

Regards

Manpreet Singh Badhni Kalan

www.badhni.com

Ph. 07899798363

manpreet@badhni.com

141178[/snapback]

Did someone send a report to Manpreet Singh?

Were postcards and the international posters distributed to representatives from different towns/cities in the UK that have or will be organising Candle Light Vigils on 17 January 2006.

Sat sri akal

I know many will try to kill me for this.But I feel we give over importance to someone who was the jathedar of a great organisation Damdami taksal.

I mean Baba Thakur Singh was a good sikh just as many and many other gursikhs.

But I feel he did a huge damage to the community by continually saying that Jarnail Singh Khalsa is alive.He said this under pressure or some other reason its tough to say.But I feel this was a BIG mistake made by Baba Thakur Singh ji and a mistake that can neither be forgotten nor forgiven.I am sure after leaving his body,Baba Thakur Singh ji would have had a bit tough time in explaining this up there in the God's court.

I am sorry if I hurt someone but then I cant be clever with my words just to make someone happy.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

gurfateh

the whole programme was wiked even stayin over at night  had baare laughs lol. whoever stayed knows wat me mean

143160[/snapback]

Gurfateh khalsa family!

It was soo amazing. words cannot describe the pyaar, the love between the sangat throughout all three days. beautiful kirtan by all jathas, bhai hari singh, bhai gursharan singh, bhai lehna singh, and bhai sukhwinder singh (giani) and bhai niranjan singh.

katha by giani balbir singh was soo amazing and inspiring. it was easy for us youngsters to understand, too.

And most of all, family, i wana tell y'all that khalistan_Zindabad paji was blessed with the gift of amrit too. i know he will screw at me for announcin it. this singh is very humble, very inspiring and i dont no wher he gets his energy from. d_oh.gifpray.gif:@

Welcome to the Khalsa Family, bro. May the taste of amrit stay within you forever.

Pul Chuk Maaf

Wjkk Wjkfateh