Akhand Jaap Discussion :)

simmal tree

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

The Akhand Jaap was the best time of my live,I cant stop talking about it,I keep telling all my friends and family about how wonderful it was ,and they say to me"you act like you won the lottery or got a bmw".They do not understand how wonderful it is to have darshan of Guru Ji's Khalsa.I can even descibe it,but i was reading the Autobiography of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji,and he put it the best,this is exactly how i feel "For the first time in my life the Sadh Sangat now appeared to be a heaven on earth.All around,I felt a rain of nectar laved joy which was sweet and thrilling.The whole sky was filled with waves of ambrosia.I felt that I merged and bathed in a sea of nectar.Inside and outside my body I felt heavenly bliss".-Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji,Dhan Dhan Guru Khalsa Panth.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!!!!!

i've been talking to the sangat since the akhand jaap and everybody is so amazed with guru ji's kirpa... guru ji did so much kirpa and it was such an inspirational experience... hopefully we can have more akhandjaaps and more sangat gatherings in the future... guru ji is so beautiful :lol:

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!!!!!