Ludhiana City Centre

Raju

pic_lcc.jpg

Ludhiana City Centre

A 25 acre self-sufficient city within a city, the 'Ludhiana City Centre Project' is here to change the landscape of Ludhiana forever.

The Ludhiana City Centre is being developed by Today Homes and Infrastructure in partnership with Ludhiana Improvement Trust, a Govt. of Punjab initiative.

Architect:

The expertise of one of the world's leading architectural firms - HOK, the architects of globally acclaimed Dubai Festival City, UAE & Marina Town Centre, Japan has brought the vision behind the Ludhiana City Centre to life.

Located right in the heart of the city of Ludhiana, the Ludhiana City Centre has a great locational advantage. The City Centre is easily accessible and directly connected to the Airport, Bus Terminal and Railway Station through a well laid out road network.

THE MALL

The Mall is conceived as the hub of the City Centre with retail outlets, food & beverage joints, entertainment zones and a state-of-the-art multiplex. The Mall has the biggest Floor Plate in any Indian Mall and is home to the nation's largest Multiplex with 12 Audis & a large Food Court.

With major retailers like Shoppers' Stop, Lifestyle International, Arvind Brands (Lee, Arrow, Wrangler), Shringar Cinema (Fame), Raymond Apparel (Color Plus, Park Avenue, Parx), Provogue, Levis Strauss, Satya Paul, Archies, Killer, Woodland, Hypercity, Me'N'Moms, Liberty, Reebok, Titan, Numero Uno having already booked retail space, the mall is fast emerging as India's most awaited shopping destination.

Highlights

* Joint Venture with Ludhiana Improvement Trust, a Govt. of Punjab initiative.

* The biggest development as of now in the country of its kind.

* The total development is approx. 5 million sq.ft.

* Four side open plot.

* Project designing by International Architect – HOK

* The Biggest Multiplex of India (12 Audis with food court).

* The Biggest Atrium (2 Lakh Sq.ft.)

* Maximum number of Car Parks under one roof.

* The Biggest Floor Plate in India in any Mall.

* Only Development of India with Hotel, Shopping Mall, IT / Office space,

* Residential, Health Care, Library, Museums under one single project

www.todayhomes.co.in

It's actually about footfalls, if these places have people coming and actually buying something, they will find a way to maintain it well. I personally frequent a few malls in Gurgaon and they are spotless and perfectly maintained.

As far as the Ludhiana project is concerned, I believe it is in the centre of the city. So it will never run short of people thronging it. And btw if the architecture is actually what it is as shown in the promo pic, then I would be pleasantly surprised. I actually saw a full-page ad in a national newspaper and the thing is absolutely huge.

And can you believe it also contains a 5-Star hotel with a rooftop helipad like the Burj Al-Arab in Dubai. Looking at the fullpage pic, me thinks this is bigger than even the Scarborough City Centre.

doesnt matter how nice it looks, when the bijili (power) gets cut, it will just be a big dark, hot building tongue.gif

135432[/snapback]

what a bunch of cynicists and sadists ?? tongue.gif

btw all such buildings have huge backup generators and underground diesel reserves which can last for days.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Well development is always good for any place , but point here is does Ludhiana really need such mall or Govt. should use funds for rebuild/restrcturing the dying woolen & hossery industries of Punjab. Govt. should also use funds for developing more industries such as IT, bicycle industry, import of farming products etc. Development should reach to all class of citizens. Generally such malls are in the reach of upper middle class and upper class and poor / middle class will not be much benefitted with such malls.

Just for sangat information our newly elected SGPC President also belongs to Ludhiana city.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh