Shiv Ji

tkkookar

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fatehhh

i have always heard from people that .. first of all i would like to that my question is not to offend n e religion ok please.. wanted to know that i have always heard that shiv ji used to put raakh on his body .. to remember death .. is it true ?? who are his parents .. since i have lived my life in hindu tradition for last 17 years but i have never ever been able to find out who were his parents .... i read that brahma ji came into ego and shiv ji gave him shrap that no one will do pooja of him.. but shiv ji was himself was angry person .. is n't it??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shiv ji was made by brahma apart of the trimurti,

brahma

vishnu

mahesh.

shiv ji put on raakh to show he was the god of destruction, remember brhma makes, vishnu preserves and mahesh destoyes.

brahma isnt worshipped because became very kaami and started to check his own daughter.

myth claims he was doing a katha in the middle of the room, with the gods around him. his daughter, saraswati was arund, and she noticed brahma kept looking at ehr in a way he never.

she was at one side of the room whena head grew form his side...she eventually moved but it went to the point he had 4 heads to check on her. she went into the air and he grew another head. shiv got angered because he realised brahma had kaam in him, and for this reason shiv ji cut off the head that looked into the sky (and sometimes you see that in his hand) because he simply inavded his space.

for this reason you see huge mandirs of vishnu and shiv ji but not any of brahma

yes he had alot of knowledge but because of his misdeed for checking his daughter, he is not worshipped as much.

so the story goes.

gustaphi maaf

Creator of Branhma Vishnu and Shiv is Maa-ee.

First Brahma was created by her, Brahma came from her hand. She asked Brahma to maary her. Brahma said that you are my mom, how can I marry you. She said, become a stone so Brahma became stone. Then she created Vishnu from her hand, same thing happened with him. He refused because she was his mom so he was also turned stone. Then Shiv was created. She asked the same thing from Shiv. Shiv said that he would not marry her is this janam as she created him but is willing to marry her in another life. They agreed to take Birth again and marrry each other. Shiv also asked her to bring back both of his brothers to life also. They were brought back to life. Then they married each other in their next life. So we get Shiv and Parbatee. Then their avtaars. Like there were avtaars of Vushnu. Parbatee had 10 avtars as devi. I don't know how many avtars Shiv had. I know his names include Shankar/Mahakaal/Kaal/Bolay Naath/Shiv Shankar/Bolay Shankar/Shiv Shankar/Shiv Shamboo/etc. etc.

Creator of Branhma Vishnu and Shiv is Maa-ee.

First Brahma was created by her, Brahma came from her hand. She asked Brahma to maary her. Brahma said that you are my mom, how can I marry you. She said, become a stone so Brahma became stone. Then she created Vishnu from her hand, same thing happened with him. He refused because she was his mom so he was also turned stone. Then Shiv was created. She asked the same thing from Shiv. Shiv said that he would not marry her is this janam as she created him but is willing to marry her in another life. They agreed to take Birth again and marrry each other. Shiv also asked her to bring back both of his brothers to life also. They were brought back to life. Then they married each other in their next life. So we get Shiv and Parbatee. Then their avtaars. Like there were avtaars of Vushnu. Parbatee had 10 avtars as devi. I don't know how many avtars Shiv had. I know his names include Shankar/Mahakaal/Kaal/Bolay Naath/Shiv Shankar/Bolay Shankar/Shiv Shankar/Shiv Shamboo/etc. etc.

136195[/snapback]

That's wrong.

According to Gyani Thakur Singh Ji damdami taksal - all three deities came from ongkar dhuni(resonance).

As gurbani says:

Ongkar Bhrama Utpat

Gyani ji talks about in the katha- bhrama(creator) came from ongkar resosance.

Ongkar Kiya Jin Chit.

Then bhrama did bhagti on ongkar for thousands of years. After that Nirgun asked him, what do you want? Bhram asked god to give him powers to create the world.

Ongkar Saiyel Jug Paie.

Ongkar Vaid Nirvaie.

I have said so in this forum before....I think Shiv je is Adam. And Para Brahama is his creator.

What hindus refer to as Brahma (who has wife as Saraswati) is actually none other than Abraham and Sara of Bible ('wati' is just a hindu suffix for women).

When populations migrated they took their tales with them, and people of middle east called Brahma as Ab-Braham (Ab=Father) and hindus called him Braham/Brahma etc.

yo namastang. i used hindu scriptures to tell how they were created. that is right. it shows how much u know about their scriptures. Is Giani Thakur Singh hindu granth? Did he read them? No. If anyone wants. I can hook up a link to an audio file which explains this creation according to hinduism.

Raju I see what u mean, it is possible that some of their mythical deities came with them from their aryan backgrounds. However, we can;t reject their fights with dravids (the original indians). The aryans were made into Gods (Shiv, brahma, etc.) while Dravids like Sumb, Raavan, Nesumb,hund, Mund, harnkash, etc. were made into demons.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA !

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !

Sadh Sangat ji, I need ur help. While surfing on the net I found the following article.

SHIVA, THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE

Shiv or Shiva is head of the triune demiurges. First is Brahma, the creator of universe including male and female, Vishnu is a moral teacher whilst Shiva lords over the universe or creation like a king rules over his subject.

Thus, what you "see" with your two naked eyes is the creation of Brahma whilst what you cannot "see" but "perceive" e.g. soul, is of Paar Brahm. Our real self is "soul" whilst we have a clothing of a human being or could be of any other living thing. Brahmins as the moral teachers, "gurus", are concerned with our physical bodies,TANN whilst in this Dark Age Satguru appear to guide our "souls" through spiritual preaching called Gospel for MUNN.

Vishnu demiurge gives us education to lead our moral lives and Shri Ram Chander Ji was the incarnation of Vishnu and, therefore, He was known as "MURYADA PARSHOTAM AVTAR". In a nutshell, Vishnu opens our "third eye" of knowledge so that we may lead our lives in peace.

Finally, Shiva demiurge supports the righteous people and fight to kill the oppressors. This he does keeping in mind the moral laws of Vishnu represented by the "third eye" placed in the middle of the three horizontal frontal markings. Shri Krishan Baldev Ji was the incarnation of Shiv and He had to give a visual illustration to the simpleton Yadevs that He is the Lord of the Universe and they should do as He commands of them.

So, Shiva is Lord of the Universe like a king and kings have policies or NEETIS to put into practice. That is why Shri Krishan Baldev Ji was called a "NEETI PARSHOTAM AVTAR".

Now, let us ponder over his appearance. He has a snake around his neck reminding us that in politics, your deadly enemies are as close to you as a snake around your neck. Then a king has to feed his subject and water is needed to grow the crops. Ganges surpasses all the other rivers in water supply; so that honour of growing crops goes to river Ganges whilst in protecting his subject from the enemies, the honour goes to the people of "JATT" tribe as their elder VIR BHADDAR, a Yadev, took the revenge of the death of one of Shiv's three wives. For that Vir Bhaddar Yadev was honoured as one of his "JATT", the head hair locks. That is why sometimes JATT Sadhus would say that they are the brothers of River Ganges. In this Dark Age, Sachae Paatshah Har Gobind Ji undertook the spiritual work of Shiv and Bhai Budha Ji, a Randhawa Jatt to her spiritual sister Mata Ganga Ji, wife of Satguru Arjan Dev Ji, blessed His birth.

The hue of Shiv is blue as the colour of the sky is blue and that is why the dress of Khalsas is also blue. Shiv being the Master of the universe as a lion is the king of the Jungle, so he put on a lion's skin as his dress and the Khalsas, the Paar Shiv Sena are also addressed as "Singh" meaning "lion" under the command of none but Waheguru, the "Third eye" of Gospel of Gobind. That is why Khalsas are the Soldiers of Akaal Purakh and not of any secular kings. They fight for the righteousness whether the victim of oppression is an Indian or not. They are above tribes and they do not take sides but they are impartial. Their True Thrones are Khalistans.

Further, Shiv is said to have meditated at the Source of Ganges, which is Hem Kund. Sachae Paatshah Gobind Singh Ji was the spiritual incarnation of Paar Shiv.

As a king is normally the head of a tribe dominating that country, Lingum is worshipped in honour of the tribal "seed" in order to remain faithful to one's tribe. Yoni is also given importance, as without a woman, there is no procreation.

I don't agree with this one.

Coz first of all, the supreme one is GOD. Shiv is just one of the so many deities.

Also there is not one universe but many, there is not one Shiv but many.

But I would like to know ur views and replies coz my knowledge is nill when it comes to SPirituality. Hope U'll help this Moorakh.

WJKK !

WJKF !