Born in Punjab

Akaali

ohhhh...so khalsa knows how to read and write hindi :(

i see...2nd person besides me here :)

well i was born in delhi...moved to middle east when i was 1 but have visited Punjab so many times

its totally different from the rest of the planet

the people...the weather...the food...the air...everything ^_^

EAST OR WEST PUNJAB IS BEST wubb.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

heeeheee gurki bhainjee your post is hilarious....you've got a kewwl way of recalling your childhood memories.

meeeeeeeeeeeee...ive never stepped foot into punjab yet(mebbe will do so one fine day tongue.gif )....born and raised in singapore till now although have stayed overseas in countries like Indonesia & Australia for short stints.

Khalsa bro.. Were ur parents there in delhi when 84's Sikh holocaust hits the streets of delhi??

LOLZ @ Gurpreet.. after all those beatings.. tu fir nahey sudreey :) (u still a spoiled singhnee) :( JK

I still remember playing games in arcade.. i do remember the mario brother games with one the mario action figure can enter into huge pipes and then play underground.. lol (?)

I didn't live much in pind.. :@ But used to visit it during summer holidays stuff (a week top) :@

The only thing that i remember most is of visiting Darbar sahib 2 or 3 times in a week with mum @ 3am ;) Visiting daytime is different thing.. but visiting amritvelaa.. just can't put into words.. !!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Just to let u guys know, i can READ Write Spik, Hindi and Punjabi  :)   AS well So i am the 1st person on the fourm to do so, Khalsa 2nd and Rochak 3rd

lol grin.gif

diepig.gif

well i'm the first to be able to read/write Panjabi, Swedish, ENGLISH :(wubb.gif

a bit french rolleyes.gif ..

AND AND AND speak hindi/urdu tongue.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol @ kaur_lioness

JUTIIYA, dandey, chapeeraa from ur mum,(in a room where ur grandparents can't hear u or see u) and if u try to cry loud, then u get double beatings.... those were teh days...lol
LOL, I hear ya, the worst one for me was the 'belna', mom use to run after me with it, and also making me a murga, with having to sit in that awkward position, while holding your ears!!! LOL worthy.gif:

Man, I can recall the same memoriesss, aahhhhhh playing all those sports meant everything, and ooooooooh, when the lights went out it was the BESTTTTT!!! we use to play hide and seek, and everyone use to get sooo hyped up, cuz it was all dark, and all the gwandis used to come out, it was toooooooo good!!!!!!!

Khalsa bro.. Were ur parents there in delhi when 84's Sikh holocaust hits the streets of delhi??

Yea Vicky bro, we lived in the core of delhi when that <admin-profanity filter activated> happened :) , well what I can remember of it was that, my dad and masad were in the house with a shotgun, and weapons ready so if anyone came, they wouldn't back out. But luckily our neighbours were cool, and when the mob came around, they told them, no sikhs live here, but usually in our neighbourhood, the neighbours would be the ones telling the mob where sikhs were, anyways, that's a different topic altogether!!