Born in Punjab

Akaali

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a child I have some bad memories of Punjab. I use to get so sick with Malaria and other sickness. I use to get into fights with children of the Bhayas who use to try to steal my kites. And in the Pends, they don’t even have toilets. Most people use the farms. But the food, Gurdwaray, and historical places were great. The people were also very nice. Alot of hospitality, I actually wouldn't mind moving there when i'm a retired old man.

Appna punjab hove, Sarro da saag hove, tubewell da pani hove, oh rite wait i remember something

i was born in jalandhar

i stayed for 13 yrs then moved to uk

during them 13 yrs mai school giya, high school giya :T:

Man we had some fun, every day at lunch time we used to run away from school and eat cholle bhturee :)

If some student in the class had not come to school that day teacher used to send us to his/her house

to find out the reason, lol we used to go around the town and play mario, Street fighters and bomber man in the shops :e:

After school we used to walk home and since is was too hot we used to knock at people's door and ask for water. :St:

i will think of something intersting later.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Born and Raised in Sweden :@

ahhahaha BLONDE jeha :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

;) !

lol nah actually I've got black Kesh with Guru ji's Kirpa ^_^

B) :st:

but there are a couple of Gore Sikhs here as well :(wubb.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ahhhhhhhhhhh....

The golden days!!! :nihungsmile:

Although I spent little time in Punjab, cuz dad had a taxi stand in delhi, so most of my childhood was spent there, the neat thing is I can read/write hindi :) so if you need to write some letters or anything to the PM of India, i'm the guy, lol..

Well, I have loaaaaaadz of memeories as a kid, goin to the arcade, spending all my allowance money on the games, and mmmmmm candies...... lol

worthy.gif:

hehehehehehehehe

oh man

no place like punjab ^_^

(may be californiya) heheheh only sanjose area..hahaha

got so many memoz...

bad and good wubb.gif ..motsly i remeber good ones...bad only few....like muslim and hindu style of girl treatmenst :@ @ (except me family they didnt care...lol it was full MASTII, u enjoyd being kid....as ur grandparents were home spoiling u BIG TIME..everything was awesome if u knw what i mean :)

(hated when people used to get into fights over their kids...lolzzz, and next thing u knwo was that kids were out playing together again,and parenst all "soojey hoye bhootey"(all ;) and each other usually pinds mums))...lol that was the best...lol

me and my couins, whole family used to enjoy the ^above show(me mum never fought with anyone...

oh yea also, if u did some thing wrong, whci u were warned not to do again, u already waz given 2-3 warnings but u still did it...o lord

JUTIIY

A, dandey, chapeeraa from ur mum,(in a room where ur grandparents can't hear u or see u) and if u try to cry loud, then u get double beatings.... those were teh days...lol

and then those BIG TEARS, hard breatinz...lol and doing shakayett of (telling on) ur mum to ur bapu ji or biji...lol

have anyof u been beaten up WITH THAAAPI(THAAPRI, teh thing they beat the clothes up to clearn em) it looks liek crickit bat?? :e:

hahahahahah

let me knwo..cuz i only have seen my cousins gettin beats from their mums with taht hting...and my cousins used to maarr chiikkaaa...lolzzzz (yea they were BOYS..gals were nice bachiyaa hehehehehehe rolleyes.gif B) )

ok im done :( ...lol