~Japji Sahib Vichar Sagar~must Must Must Must Read

N30S1NGH

tape 21 out of 81:

Sidhas asked Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji please tell us

1. If God is nadi aulad(being born out of resosance of shabad) or bindi aulad( being born out of women's womb)?

Guru ji replied- thaapi-aa na jaa-ay

God cannot get thap hence thaapi-aa na jaa-ay. Like in the world, teacher gives gaddi thap(diploma of teachings) to the students then that students becomes teacher and he/she gives teachings to other students to make them(thapia) teachers too.

Guru ji replied: keetaa na ho-ay.

God does not take birth. Hence, keetaa na ho-ay (no one can create him through process beings get created).

Sidhas then asked Guru Ji,

2. If God is patantar(binded) or suatantar(free)?

Guru Ji replied:

aapay aap

God is Karaj roop, Nirgun Roop, Sargun Roop, Karan Roop. God exist in everything outside and inside. God does not need to take ideas from others, God does not need to take anything from anybody. That's why God is free. Hence, aapay aap

Then Sidhas asked:

3. If God is Maya Kalakh(unpure) or shud(pure)?

Guru Ji replied:

niranjan so-ay.

Anjan means sorma. Sorma which is used to put in the eyes back in the times. It's of color - black. Maya is black. Vahiguroo is free from maya kalakh. Thus, niranjan so-ay

Kam na Krodh na Na Lob Na Moh Na Rog Na Soj Na Bhog Na Bhai Hai ||

Guru Ji further said:

jin sayvi-aa tin paa-i-aa maan.

People who served him, get honor from him.

One who have served him by serving his creation and meditating on his name, they get full honor in his court.

naanak gaavee-ai gunee niDhaan.

Nanak says, one should sing treasure of virtues of him.

If one sing his virtues then some of the attributes/virtue of him can also come in this being.

Sidhas asked, by only singing his virtues can one be in his court?

Guru Ji replied: Not only by singing but gyan comes in stages - sarvan (listening), mannan(acknowledging and following it), nidhasan(acting upon it)

Guru ji narrated:

gaavee-ai sunee-ai man rakhee-ai bhaa-o.

Sing with tongue by love, and listen with love, and let your mind be filled with love.

When one does that then one gets blessed with:

dukh parhar sukh ghar lai jaa-ay.

All the sorrowness will be all vanished, one takes infinite happiness(atamik anand) with them.

Gyani ji talks about how one needs to be fully merged with listening gurbani with love, singing gurbani with love, following gurbani with love just like how kid gets fully merged when he is watching cartoon despite of someone calling him. Kid's fully merged with watching tv.

Gyani ji gives another sakhi when Bhai Lehna Ji was doing seva of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Suddenly, there was cut and bruise appeared on Guru Ji's charan. Bhai Lehna Ji humbly asked- what happened to your feet Guru Ji? Guru Ji replied- one sikh is reciting kirtan sohila patt while doing farming, he is soo merged in gurbani that he is not aware of thorns cutting him. I am taking all his pain on myself and he is not feeling it. Because I am bani roop.

Sidhas asked, what should we sing, from via who should we sing?

Guru Ji replied:

gurmukh naadaN

Gyani ji talks about how there are three meanings of gurmukh?

1st gurmukh refers to adhari who has all qualities of gurmukh.

2nd gurmukh refers to mukhi(head) of Guru's

3rd gurmukh refers to Vahiguroo.

Above pantkiti talks about gurmukh who is mukhi(head) Guru and their discourse which is shabad(naad)one should sing that.

Then Sidhas said, vedas also gives updesh(discourse), what was need for gurmukh naadan?

Guru Ji replied,

gurmukh vaydaN

Gurmukh who is mukhi(head) Guru created vedas, gives gyan and also can gyan in form of satguru.

gurmukh rahi-aa samaa-ee.

Vahiguroo is sar vaiyapakh(everywhere) who resides in vedas and also resides in Satguru.

Guru ji explained them just because vedas are there does not mean Vahiguroo cannot give further discourses or cannot transcedent it's sargun form attributes into avtar.

To be Continued:

tape 22 out of 81

Sidhas asked then Guru ji, don't you consider powers of isher, bhrma, vishnu, shivji, paravarati , lakshmi ??

Guru Ji replied:

gur eesar gur gorakh barmaa gur paarbatee maa-ee.

Akaal purkh is my Satguru who is also Guru of isher, gorakh, brhma, gur paarbatee maa-ee.

Guru Ji said, if one will first bow down to isher then gorakh then brhma then parbateee this will bring duality. God is one and I only bow to one- akaal purkh who is the creator of all these deities. One should only ask for bhramvidya (knowledge of god) from vahiguroo because these deities don't have bhram vidya they are mere creation of akaal purkh who are performing specific tasks.

Sidhas went in silence after this and they said- we agree akaal purkh is highest of all from everyone.

To be continued:

tape 23 out of 81:

Sidhas requested Guru ji to tell them more about akaal purkh.

Guru Ji said:

jay ha-o jaanaa aakhaa naahee

Although with guesses we know about him, however we cannot be fully certain and describe him fully accurately.

Guru ji further said:

kahnaa kathan na jaa-ee.

Knowing or talking about him fully is extremely hard because there is no such language to describe him.

guraa ik dayhi bujhaa-ee.

The Guru(Akaal Purkh) has given me this one understanding:

sabhnaa jee-aa kaa ik daataa so mai visar na jaa-ee. || 5

All the beings, deities, avtars has one and only one creator(God), May i never forget him.

Gyani Ji talks about how sikhs at this point asked Guru Ji about akaal purkh qualities?

Guru Ji replied:

thaapi-aa na jaa-ay

God cannot be comprehended or described in physical form.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji says:

Dhyaan mein na aavaie, Takhu Dhyaan Kijaaie Dhaaaieee || Dhyaan Dharo Taie Kao Mann Mein Jaiko Amitho Sabhaie Jag Shaaoo(Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib)

Gyani ji talks about this extremely deep pankiti from Sri Dasam Guru granth, first Guru ji said- Akaal Purkh cannot be comprehended within this mind, then Guru ji talks about how one should concentrate on him.

Gyani ji warns this may seem contradictory for some. However Guru's wisdom can never be contradictory, gyani ji talks about how in the second line Guru ji is advising his sikhs - Akaal purkh which is sam(sarab vyapakh- exist in each praticle of the creation yet non-existant), one should concentrate on his creation.

Gyani further clarifies there are two types of concentration one does.

First is concentration of an akar saroop(icon) in meditation which is not encouraged in Sikh Dharam.

Second is concentration of nirakar dhyaan which can be done knowing, contemplating that God is form of light, sound and sarab vyapakh- resides in each praticle of his creation, including one's inside, outside, realms, planets, universe.. visualizing his creation in your concentration while meditating is called concentration(dhyaan) of niraakar.

Once bhai mardana asked Guru Ji about Vahiguroo's qualities.

Guru Ji replied, just like thousands of lightning, suns get together that much energy god has but despite of God having that much energy yet God is extremely calm as if feeling being close to thousand of himalayas if one expereince his energy..one gets their soul fill with calmness and filled with bliss.

keetaa na ho-ay.

He cannot be established through parthikh upasana(desiring him through self-made pictures in our mind) or any kind of technique.

aapay aap niranjan so-ay.

He Himself is jiv roop, isher roop, shud(pure) roop. Roop means characteristic

Vahiguroo in sargun(existent) form - jiv roop, isher roop.

Vahiguroo in Nirgun(non-existent) form- shud(pure) roop.

Sikhs asked Guru Ji, please expand on this through lakh arth(deep analysis while giving characteristics of 3 roops)

Guru ji explains that there are three pads which represents three roop. Tuaang pad represents jiv(being), Tat pad represents isher roop and aaassh pad represents shud bhram roop.

Apaay

Tuang pad which is jiv(physical being) have khad vikar (6 types of vikars/desires)- 1. Birth and death. 2. Pran(vital force) causes hunger and thrist. 3. Man(mind) causes happy/sadness. Jiv consist of these 6 vikars along with result which is avidya(ignorance).

aap

Tat pad which is isher roop have six types of virtues - 1. Creating beings,deities. 2. Perserving them. 3. Destroying them. 4. Knows past, present, future events (have antarjamta) 5. Gives one fruit according to karmas 6. Control of reincarnations/rebirths of this being.

Isher roop is bhram(God) however in sargun form because when God(non existent form) had a desire(itcha) of transforming from one to countless forms. That thought is called maya. However that is pure maya. Maya has three gunas- rajo, tamo, sato gun. When an being has 100 percent pure sato gun(full of virtues), shud maya and bhram di jot-atma. When these three things get together that forms an Isher which controls the full universe.

Niranjan

Shud Bhram Roop - non-existent form of GOD.

So-aay ||

Guru ji says all three(roops) have one thing common which exist in all of them.

Jiv(being) has atma(soul) which is Sat( supreme truth), Chit ( superme consciousness), Anand (supreme transcedental bliss) saroop.

Isher roop also has atma(soul) which is Sat( supreme truth), Chit ( supreme consciousness), Anand (supreme transcedental bliss) saroop.

Shud Bhram roop is atma but since God gives nourishment to all creation is known as paratma which is Sat Chit Anand Saroop.

Guru ji further explained by giving an example of pot(being) which has water, river(isher) which is water and ocean(bhram) which is water. Out of three there is one thing common despite of outer look/big/small size and that common thing is water !!!!!!!!!!

In the above example water being Sat Chit Anand Sarooop(Vahiguroo) which reside in jiv(being), isher, shud bhram roop(non existent form).

To be continued:

tape 24 out of 81:

Guru Ji says:

jin sayvi-aa tin paa-i-aa maan.

Those who served Him are honored and they get free of ahankar(ego) in lok/parlok (here and other world).

Gyani Ji explain how people serve him through six different ways:

1. Partakh Parman: People who serve God through his creation.:

Eho Vis Sansar Tum Dekdhai Eho Har Ka Roop hai Har Roop Nadri Ayaa ||

2. Anuman Parman: People who serve God through guess just like some atheist don't beleive in existence of God. However they do admit through their studies that there is some supernatural energy (anuman) behind the creation ie- mountains, stars, moon, sun, tree, valeys etc.

3. Upman Parman: People who serve God by glorifying him through examples like for instance- how sky is numb and God does not have numbness. God is sarab vyapak(exist everywhere).

4. Shabadapatti Parman: People who serve God by having full faith just by listening to shabad. For example- When Satguru speaks via shabad about bhram(God) then Sikhs beleive in it.

5. Arthapati Parman: People who serve God by taking an meaning out from kudrat(Creation). Kudrat Karkai Vaasaya Soii ||

6. Aaitejak Parman: People who serve God through following social norms, just by listening(sarvan) from gurbani, vedas.

To be Continued:

tape 25 out of 81:

Gyani ji now talks about how people with different school of thought(Nakhed Pakhwaley) tried to debunk(biddhi pakhwaley) school of thoughts that we talked about in previous tape.

They questioned partakh parman, they say via partakh parman one cannot see vahiguroo because sight senses can only see asthohol(physical) elements not subtle elements.. so we disapprove this type of thought.

Then they questioned anuman parman. How can one even guess about him? Because for one to guess one needs to compare an example that this looks like him. Akaal purkh which is sarabvyaapak and parripuran(subtle) cannot be compared...so we also disapprove this type of school of thought.

Then they went questioned Upman Parman. One cannot resemble akaal purkh fully. So they disapprove this school of thought as well.

Then they went on and questioned Arthapati Parman, one cannot take example of kudrat or any being because being is binded with 5 kosas(sheats) but atma is free from mind, body, 5 kosas, it cannot be described. so they disapproved this school of thought as well.

Gyani ji talks about how Vahiguroo is Swaye Anubhav Parman Saroop. Gyani Ji recalls an incident how people wanted to make movie of tenth Guru- Satguru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. Some people went to take permission from sant/mahatama's(saints). One of saint got up and said - listen no one can compare or copy dasam patsah- Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji role.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji talks about akaal purkh. How God is Swaye Anubhav Parman Saroop in Sri Dasam Guru Granth and also debunks the above six school of thoughts that biddhi pakhwaley belives in.

Anbhav Parkash Nis Din Anas ||(Jaap Sahib)

Guru Ji narrated:

naanak gaavee-ai gunee niDhaan.

O Nanak, sing the Treasure of Excellence of Lord with the sangat, through Guru.

gaavee-ai sunee-ai man rakhee-ai bhaa-o.

Sing, listen, acknowledge, act upon and contemplate with God's glory and let your mind be filled with love(parkash).

Sidhas asked Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji please tell us breifly about sarvan (listening). What is the svaroop/saroop of Sarvan?

Guru Ji replied:

There are types of sarvan svaroop

First svaraop of sarvan is the discourse one hears from their Guru or vedas/shastaras and contemplates on it.

Man Tu Jot Svaroop hai Apna Mool Paichaain ||

Purpose of first svaroop of sarvan(listening) is that it makes one have full faith that atma(our soul) is indeed an image of God.

Second Svaroop of sarvan(listening) is following sermons of Guru. Sermons have six signs.

1. Upkaram/Upsangar: means wherever one starts, ends at that point too. Gyani Ji gives example from gurbani- aad sach, jugad sach, habhi sach, nanak hosi bhi sach. Ikongkar is mangalroop. Aad poran madh poran ant poran paremshvara ||

2. Abhyaas: Repetition of one mantar, gurbani tuk. Har Ek Simar Ek Simar Ek Simar Pyare || Simaro Simar Sukh Pavaaaoo ||

To be continued:

tape 26 out of 81:

Gyani ji overviews first and second svaroop of sarvan.

First svaraop of sarvan is the discourse one hears from their Guru or vedas/shastaras and contemplates on it.

Man Tu Jot Svaroop hai Apna Mool Paichaain ||

Purpose of first svaroop of sarvan(listening) is that it makes one have full faith that atma(our soul) is indeed an image of God.

Second Svaroop of sarvan(listening) is following sermons of Guru. Sermons have six signs.

1. Upkaram/Upsangar: means wherever one starts, ends at that point too. Gyani Ji gives example from gurbani- aad sach, jugad sach, habhi sach, nanak hosi bhi sach. Ikongkar is mangalroop. Aad poran madh poran ant poran paremshvara ||

2. Abhyaas: Repetition of one mantar, gurbani tuk. Har Ek Simar Ek Simar Ek Simar Pyare || Simaro Simar Sukh Pavaaaoo ||

3. Apooravta: Without Guru, one cannot get gyan(true knowledge). Gurbani says:

Gur Bin Gyan Na Hovai ||

Jai Soou Chanda Ugavaie, Soraj Charaie Hazaar Etai Chanan Hundaya Gur Bin Ghoor Andhar ||

4. Labvata: Jagiaaso asks the Guru, what can i benefit by listening to your discourses? Guru Ji replies one gets jivan mukhti:

Jio Jal Mein Jal Aye Khatana Tio Joti Sang Jot Samana ||

5. Arthvaad: When one listens to an verse then makes an effort know the meaning after that contemplate on it.

Gyani Ji recommends that one should do either 100 japji sahib a day or do one japji sahib with meanings via doing vichar through steeks(deep meanings of gurbani)

6. Uppatti: Uppatti is jugti(technique) which is given in Gurbani. Vahiguroo is sarabvyapak your inside and outside... For example-

Ghat Ghat Mein Har Jo Baasaie Santan Kaio Pookar ||

Sidhas asked Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji please tell us breifly about manan(acceptance). What is the svaroop/saroop of Manan that you talked about in gaavee-ai sunee-ai man rakhee-ai bhaa-o

Guru Ji replied:

One should man(accept) that God is inside and outside me. Sarabvyapak (every where). One shouldn't say that God is very distant.

Guru ji further said: third stage talked about in the verse was nidhasan(acting upon it) which is main out of sarvan and manan.

One listens to spiritual discourses and also accept the discourses. However not many act upon or contemplate with the discourses(nidhasan). Guru Ji said Sajati brithi(vision that gives birth to knowledge) one should kill vijayti brithi (vision that gives birth to ignorance) within one self.

That's why I have narrated:

gaavee-ai sunee-ai man rakhee-ai bhaa-o ||

Whereas suneeai refers to sarvan(listening), man(acceptance) rakhaaee refers to nidhasan(Acting upon ) the divine discourses(gurbani). If one does these three things and let your mind be filled with love. And then one gets this in return:

dukh parhar sukh ghar lai jaa-ay.

There are four main types of Dukh:

Vichora(separation)

Bhouk(hunger)

Dukh from Jamdoot (torture in hands of angel of death)

Physical diseases and Illness.

Some of these dukhs we suffer here in this earth some in other world(parlok)

All these pain(dukh) main and small pains shall be gone away, and one gets turiya avastha(highest state of enlightment) merges in Nirvkalap Samadhi (meditation with no thoughts) in this type of samadhi one does not what time is it, where is one sitting, one does not feel hungry or thristy, one does not even know about the existence of one self.

To be continued:

tape 27 out of 81

Guru Ji says:

gurmukh naadaN

Guru oreintated person first does kirtan or sing his praises.

gurmukh vaydaN

Guru oreintated person then does vichaar on atam gyan, on one's self and contemplate on one self.

Kaai Saroop Geet Gaavaie

Kaai Saroop Dhyan laavaie | (Vichar Sagar Granth)

gurmukh rahi-aa samaa-ee.

Guru oreintated person then goes to nirvakalap samadhi

Gyani ji talks about how gurmukh in 24 hours does sing his praises, then do vichar on one self's(atma) goes to nirvakalap samadhi.

gur eesar gur gorakh barmaa gur paarbatee maa-ee.

My akaal purkh is my Satguru who is also Guru of isher, gorakh, brhma, gur paarbatee maa-ee.

jay ha-o jaanaa aakhaa naahee kahnaa kathan na jaa-ee.

Even knowing God, I cannot describe Him; He cannot be described in words.

Guru(Akaal Purkh)has given me this one understanding:

sabhnaa jee-aa kaa ik daataa so mai visar na jaa-ee. ||5||

All the beings, deities, avtars has one and only one creator(God) after Guru came this realization there is no difference me and him. so mai - so ahang avastha ( I am thee state of mind).

Gyani ji shares an sakhi of Siri Guru Nanank Dev Ji giving guruship to Bhai Lehna Ji made him Guru Angad Dev Ji. Sri Guru Nanak Gurdev asked Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji- what do you see?. Sri Guru Angad Dev ji said, So mai (So ahang- I am bhram, thee). Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji said, this is same state - so ahang where there is no difference. Sri Guru Nanak dev ji advised Sri Guru Angad Dev ji not to use sohang ( I am thee) infront of sangat because some people can use this mantar and start calling themselves God in ego. That's why infront of them we need to be das(inferior) in words so they can adapt virtues. so infront of them always say- so mai visar na jaaee (May i never forget him).

However, when it comes to antriv avastha( your internal state), always remember so mai (I am you) visar na jaaee ( i can never forget that. because of self-realization).

Sidhas asked Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji to join pilgrame with them. Guru Ji replied:

tirath naavaa jay tis bhaavaa vin bhaanay ke naa-ay karee.

If I am pleasing to Him by staying in bhanna(hakum), then that is my pilgrimage and cleansing bath.

Without pleasing Him, what good are ritual cleansings?

To be continued:

tape 28 out of 81:

jaytee sirath upaa-ee vaykhaa vin karmaa ke milai la-ee.

Upon gazing upon all his created beings without the karma of good actions, what are they going to receive?, what are they going to take?

mat vich ratan javaahar maanik jay ik gur kee sikh sunee.

Within the mind are gems, jewels and rubies of gyan(knowledge), if you listen to the Guru's Teachings.

The Guru(Akaal Purkh) has given me this one understanding:

sabhnaa jee-aa kaa ik daataa so mai visar na jaa-ee.

All the beings, deities, avtars has one and only one creator(God), May i never forget him.

Gyani ji explains how sikhs along with bhai lehna ji asked about meaning of this verse:

tirath naavaa jay tis bhaavaa vin bhaanay ke naa-ay karee

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji said, first of all going to tirath is not recommended.. because it's not made by akaal purkh but made by deities. I recommend my sikhs -

sunaaie mannaie man kita bhaaoo, antar gat tirath mal nauo ||

Tirath Navan Jao Tirath Naam hai Tirath Shabad Vichar Antar Gyan Hai ||

Cleanse your mind that is internal tirath and stay in the hakum of Vahiguroo. How could one do ishan(cleanse) of internal tirath(mind) without following hakum of Vahiguroo?

Then Sikhs along with bhai lehna ji asked Siri Guru Nanak dev Ji about meaning of this verse:

jaytee sirath upaa-ee vaykhaa vin karmaa ke milai la-ee.

God is watching it's creation, without karam(grace) human cannot gain anything.

Sikhs then asked Guru ji- how come people with bad karmas still get what they wish for. Guru Ji replied, without niskham seva(doing selfless service without asking anything)- this being cannot acheive divine grace.

=============

tape 29 out of 81:

Guru ji futher narrated:

mat vich ratan javaahar maanik jay ik gur kee sikh sunee.

If one listens to guru discourse that jiv atma(soul) and bhram(God) are one, they look different because of avidya(ignorance), then one gets Ratan(bairaag),javahar(gyan) in their mind.

Guru(Akaal Purkh)has given me this one understanding that this body is bound to get destroy one day or another, but this atma which exist in every being never gets destroyed, that is your real self.

sabhnaa jee-aa kaa ik daataa so mai visar na jaa-ee.

All the beings, deities, avtars has one and only one creator(God), if one follows that and contemplates on that then one gets self-realization that there is no difference me and him. so mai - so ahang avastha ( I am thee state of mind).

Sidhas offered Guru ji to join their school of thought. We will teach you how to do meditation, observing breaths because with that one can live extremely long and gets lot of power.

Guru Ji smiled and said:

jay jug chaaray aarjaa hor dasoonee ho-ay.

Even if you could live by taking breaths into tenth door throughout the four ages, or even ten times more of ages,

navaa khanda vich jaanee-ai naal chalai sabh ko-ay.

and even if you were known throughout the nine continents and followed by all,

changa naa-o rakhaa-ay kai jas keerat jag lay-ay.

with a good name and reputation, with praise and fame throughout the world-

jay tis nadar na aavee ta vaat na puchhai kay.

still, if the Lord does not bless you with His Glance of Grace, then who cares? What is the use?

keetaa andar keet kar dosee dos Dharay.

Among worms, you would be considered a lowly worm, and even contemptible sinners would hold you in contempt.

Gyani ji shares an sakhi- How once Siri Guru Hargobind Sahib going from village to village. He came across with the huge snake was coming towards him. Sikhs became savdhan(alert) and took their arrows. Guru ji told them not to hit the snake. Guru Ji came down from the horse and touch the snake's head with his foot. Upon doing, this snake who was 12 foot long brusted, there were small worms in count of millions came out of snake along with spirit. Spirit did namaskar to Guru Ji. Guru Ji said who are you? Spirit responded, I was very well know scholar in this village. With my knowledge, i was able to win hearts of million of people who gave me gifts and money, who also concentrate d on my image while meditating. This made me quite greedy at the end, i died in thought of money that's why i have became an snake..since my followers concentrated on my body while meditation, when they died, they became worms..these are same worms in number of millions who were inside me and eating me out. I was very very unhappy that i start remembering you that hopefully you will come one day and free me from this torture.

To be continued:

tape 30 out of 81:

naanak nirgun gun karay gunvanti-aa gun day.

Guru Nanak says, God blesses the unworthy with virtue, and bestows virtue on the virtuous.

Gyan ji gives an analogy how when rain(virtue) pours. It rains everywhere- dry area to wet area.

tayhaa ko-ay na sujh-ee je tis gun ko-ay karay. ||7||

No one can even imagine anyone who can bestow/bless virtue upon Vahiguroo.

Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji then narrated pauri 7 which has importance of sarvan(listening).

suni-ai siDh peer sur naath.

By Listening the Siddhas, the spiritual teachers, the heroic warriors, the yogic masters all got gyan.

suni-ai Dharat Dhaval aakaas.

By Listening one comes to know that earth supported by bull name- dharam, the Akaashic ethers.

suni-ai deep lo-a paataal.

By Listening one comes know that there are seven oceans, fourteen lands of the world and seven nether regions of the underworld.

suni-ai pohi na sakai kaal.

By Listening the discourse that one who recites Naam Death cannot even touch them.

naanak bhagtaa sadaa vigaas.

O Nanak, the devotees are forever in bliss.

suni-ai dookh paap kaa naas. ||| 8

By Listening-pain and sin are erased.

Gyani ji says that people listen to bad stuff and they have bad effect on them and there are people who listen to good stuff (naam, gurbani, katha, vichar, spiritual discourses)..those things have positive effect on people who listen to good stuff.

Gyani ji now puts emphasis back on seventh pauri from vedantic context which is extremely deep.

jay jug chaaray aarjaa hor dasoonee ho-ay.

If one likes to be immmortal then adapt four virtues -sarvan, mannan, Nidhasan, tattang sudhan/Bairaag ,Bibek, Khat Samati ,Moksh Itcha, then da( which is dvaish(duality) is born from avidya(ignorance) gets vanished away by doing vichar via 10 senses on four virtues- sarvan, mannan, Nidhasan, tattang sudhan/Bairaag ,Bibek, Khat Samati ,Moksh Itcha.

navaa khanda vich jaanee-ai naal chalai sabh ko-ay.

When One finds God out of nine khands within body, kam(lust), krodh(anger), greed(lob), moh(attachment), ahankar(ego), irkha(jealously) all the vices disappears and virtues like sat(truth), santokh(contenment), daya(compassion), gyan starts appearing.

changa naa-o rakhaa-ay kai jas keerat jag lay-ay.

When one reachs that state of mind then people label them with good name - Nanak Bhramgyani Aaap Parmeshvar || and one gets full praise throughout the world.

Upon getting to state of poran bhramgyan (knowledge of god), do they still have vices even after getting to an state of higher reality?

Guru Ji says:

jay tis nadar na aavee ta vaat na puchhai kay.

Person who gets to higher reality, one cannot see desires(trishna) in them, it does not exist in them.

keetaa andar keet kar dosee dos Dharay.

Dirtness(keeta) of mael, vaikhyap, avaran gets fully cleansed(keet), doose(5 vices) blames(dos Dharay) bhramgyani since bhramgyanis filtered the vices and adapted the virtues.

naanak nirgun gun karay gunvanti-aa gun day.

Guru Nanak dev ji says: Bhramgyani also blesses the unworthy with virtue, and bestows virtue on the virtuous.

tayhaa ko-ay na sujh-ee je tis gun ko-ay karay. ||7||

No one can even imagine anyone who can bestow virtue upon Bhramgyani.

=================

tape 31 out of 81:

Gyani ji then talks about eight pauri from vedantic context.

suni-ai siDh peer sur naath.

By Listening to Naam the Siddhas, the spiritual teachers, dieties, the yogic masters all got gyan.

Gyani ji gives an sakhi of shiv ji maharaj and parbhati. How at one event shiv ji was giving parbhati spiritual discourses (amar katha). She kept listening to shiv ji but then after hours she felt an sleep. In this event there was a crocodile who actually listened to full discourse of shiv ji (amar katha) without moving. Just by listening(sarvan) to Naam..crocodile gave birth - famous sidha name- maschindernat.

suni-ai Dharat Dhaval aakaas.

This earth is also listening to Naam reciten by bhramgyani and get purified. Naam- Dharam(religon), Dhaval(patal-underground earth) and akash get their support by listening to Naam.

Gyani ji gives another tuk from gurbani:

Dharat Patal Akash hai meri jinderaie, Sab Har Har Naam Dhaaiye Ram ||

suni-ai deep lo-a paataal.

By Listening to Naam ,seven oceans, fourteen lands of the world and seven nether regions of the underworld gets their support.

suni-ai pohi na sakai kaal.

Person who Listens to Naam, death, yamdoots, dharam raja cannot even touch them.

Nanak says: the devotees are forever in bliss.

suni-ai dookh paap kaa naas.

By Listening to Naam-pain and sin are erased. ||8||

To be Continued:

Tape 32 & 33 out of 81:

Guru Ji further says:

suni-ai eesar barmaa ind.

By Listening one comes to know about Shiva, Brahma and Indra.

suni-ai mukh saalaahan mand.

By Listening to Naam even one gets praised by foul-mouthed person.

suni-ai jog jugat tan bhayd.

By Listening to Naam one gets knowledge about technology of Yoga and the secrets of the body.

Gyani ji shares how yogis do meditation:

Yogis concentrate on five elements of body (earth, fire, air, water,sky) in their meditation.

First they start with meditating on earth, they do that for few years, they got power in return that they cannot be bury under the earth, even if someone tries to bury them

Then they start meditating on fire, they do that for few years, they got power in return that they cannot be burned in fire.

Then like that they start meditating on air, they do that for few years, they got power in retun that they cannot be moved by strongest wind.

Then they meditate on water unil they get power of not drowning in the water. They can walk on it.

Then they meditate on fifth element which is sky, they do meditate on that for years until they got power of floating on the sky.

Gyani ji stresses that gursikhs does not need to go to that long route, they should meditate on naam which is all pervading and they get saved from five elements and more.

suni-ai saasat simrit vayd.

By Listening to Naam- bhrama, rishis, munnis wrote six Shaastras, twenty-seven Simritees and four Vedas.

Nanak says, the devotees are forever in bliss.

suni-ai dookh paap kaa naas.

By Listening to Naam-pain and sin are erased. ||9||

suni-ai sat santokh gi-aan.

By Listening to Naam- one gets to know real essence of truth, contentment and spiritual wisdom.

To be continued:

• The topic was unpinned